Missing textures since last patch. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Missing textures since last patch.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:31 AM

Hey there,

since the last patch I encounter many missing textures, like every trap in the galaxy dungeons. the ground in pow and the backgrounds and some other "details" on many maps. especially in arcadia maps. the mission map portals dont show up, and at first i thought the maps look plain, but when a mage comes around and uses its combo special attacks all the details start to blink while he does so.

The ground in pow always dissappears when a destro uses his vulcan or simply autoattacks with double shot active.

I tried installing a fresh downlaoded version of the game on 3 different harddrives. pci express ssd, another ssd, and a hdd.

all these didnt work well either. (the floor problem only activates after some certain skills..)

i then tried the prepatched version of the game on all of these harddrives and all this didnt work either.

https://forums.warpp...-runtime-error/

kind of frustrating playing almost only half of the game cause the rest doest show up.

any solutions? maybe? xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users