Abyss Dress' effects to Game Discussion #SkyFortress #EndlessTower - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Abyss Dress' effects to Game Discussion #SkyFortress #EndlessTower

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#51 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

The brutally honest opinion is though, that WP has had plenty of money yet the services never improved. Classic is a joke, Chaos is a joke, Thor is a joke and restart is the punchline of them all. All this pay to win would be an easy pill to swallow... if it actually did anything to improve the game; which it hasn't.

Well I dont really like WP too much as well because I dont understand how we are so far behind. My motto is if I dont like, dont complain just leave. Anyway, I still want to believe because this is the only game I play. iRO closes and I'm also done with RO  :rice:  

I do my part which is to support the game if I'm happy with the game. Will WP do their jobs? To deliver the best services? That I dont know because I cant control WP but I hope they try  :heh:

You're right, you can see the choice of a lot of these players when you log in, soon we'll be 1,5k players counting bots and alts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Time to merge for the last stand!  :p_idea:  :p_hi:

#52 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:46 PM

Gravity Corp Revenue (In Millions in Korean Won)
2016 = 34,961
2017 = 119,423

Subsidiary Revenue (Gravity Interactive (Us), NEOCYON, Gravity Games, Gravity Entertainment) (In Millions in Korean Won)
2016 = 51,397
2017 = 141,623

Revenue for both Gravity Corp, and it's subsidiaries tripled in 2017 compared to 2016. Wheres that service improvement? Oh right, other servers.

and yet there are tons of bugs and improvements that are not fixed.....I dont mind p2w at all but if the gap is insane between f2p and p2w it becomes very unpopular for the masses that just want to compete and play for fun for free.

When nothing in-game is valuable unless you p2w thats not fun at all for some. making money is a struggle in the beginning phase of this game for a completely new 

player(especially  depending on the class u play). farming strawberries and star sand will take you months to get anything even remotely decent

#53 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

When p2w makes the game a market simulator i think its gone too far, it feels bad spending more time trading for items than actually playing the game :(

#54 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Just go play monster hunter -.-

#55 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:38 PM

What HR are you now Ayin? Monster Hunter World PS4 right? :p_love:

Let's swap guildcards :ho:

#56 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

They say we wouldn't get MVP cards in cash shop. But we get this. FeelsBadMan

#57 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

We already have MvP card in cash shop since FAW garment enchants introduction :p_swt:

#58 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:54 PM

If you want my comparison, its not effecting heal at all and is making me heal less than a medical scrub. This dress is useless for increasing heal (for obvious reasons).

Edited by PervySageMarty, 17 March 2018 - 05:58 PM.

#59 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

The problem with this is because ... low supply of Aby dress and zeny inflation.
Everyone farms zeny but few people are willing to spend $$$ out of their wallets. Best thing you can do is buy WPE codes from less-informed players who are willing to sell 1k for less than 450m.

For future references, WP should really consider allowing one instance per account i.e NOGH every 3 days cooldown every account (not every character). If people want to farm faster with more than one account, buy VIP for the 2nd account and support the game. This will slow down market saturation. Players will do instances at a slow rate but consistently. They wont feel like they're doing chores anymore because they wont have to do 9+ chars per day just to try to control the market then get bored because instance loots lose the values.

I farm real money very hard.

#60 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

What HR are you now Ayin? Monster Hunter World PS4 right? :p_love:

Let's swap guildcards :ho:

With all the work I'm doing in rk I was able to get to hr 36 lol
And yea I'm on ps4 as well

#61 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

With all the work I'm doing in rk I was able to get to hr 36 lol
And yea I'm on ps4 as well

Nice, while I still struggling to solo run high rank quest using a mere low rank origin set armor from the pre-order bonus  :wah: 

I keep my favorite weapons upgraded though, but I'm pretty stingy when it came to armor and carting everytime I didn't manage to evade monsters attack :pif:

what is your main ayin? gunner / blade master?

I'm guessing you're more into blade master main instead of gunner :heh:

let me join your quest room when the time is right, what is your IGN / PSN ID btw? :p_idea:

#advance apology for the OOT post :p_smile:

#62 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

Nice, while I still struggling to solo run high rank quest using a mere low rank origin set armor from the pre-order bonus  :wah: 

I keep my favorite weapons upgraded though, but I'm pretty stingy when it came to armor and carting everytime I didn't manage to evade monsters attack :pif:

what is your main ayin? gunner / blade master?

I'm guessing you're more into blade master main instead of gunner :heh:

let me join your quest room when the time is right, what is your IGN / PSN ID btw? :p_idea:

#advance apology for the OOT post :p_smile:

You guessed right I'm dual blade runner. Using high rank beta armor in is shinobiex3 same as this forum name

#63 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

Pretty sure this card set have a good synergy with Abyss Dress, in the distant future. :)

Spoiler

Edited by Sigma1, 19 March 2018 - 09:27 AM.

#64 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:21 AM

Meh, it's okay but there are better cards for the slots :U

#65 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

It IS worthy at this pricing level. Hell, even at 10B it should be worth it, if you have this much zeny! It's a 120 DEF armor with a "Sealed NAR" Card plus a "Sealed Gloom" Card plus an RSX Card and a Bathory Card! What else would you want in a single item? If you're a gambling maniac, it's just one more case. Also, this box have Marty Pervert Perverse Demon Mask which is worth a decent amount of zeny, so it's not a do-or-die case.

Well ppls are buying it at 4-5b right now, I definitely wont buy for 10b even if its that useful. But I agree with you that, the effect of this armor is godly and despite all the hypes it does deliver. I wonder how much this will affect the price tag of Gloom Card, though the effect is still kinda different, the Abyss Dress seems to be a decent and much cheaper alternative.

#66 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Well ppls are buying it at 4-5b right now, I definitely wont buy for 10b even if its that useful. But I agree with you that, the effect of this armor is godly and despite all the hypes it does deliver. I wonder how much this will affect the price tag of Gloom Card, though the effect is still kinda different, the Abyss Dress seems to be a decent and much cheaper alternative.

It was 3.5b on first few days. Now its 4-5b and the box is still in cash shop. Unless its the common item, when box leaves, price always goes up i.e Mob, Tengu, etc. I am sure Dress will come back again in the future but WP wont let this item go easily. They'll put it back at 1% to milk players as much as possible and I do agree that OP cash items should not be so common. This will also motivate players to continue doing PvM.

Will try this Dress in God of Temple later tonight. Although if got one shot, will have to switch to Water/Fire FDA I guess :heh:

#67 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

there's too many damage increase for Undead ,Shadow ,Demon properties and race.

​there should be more on Ghost. 

More Ghost property weapons. Or at least Ghost property endow/buff.

​There might be some Vicious weapon that I am not aware of though.

#68 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

there's too many damage increase for Undead ,Shadow ,Demon properties and race.

​there should be more on Ghost. 

More Ghost property weapons. Or at least Ghost property endow/buff.

​There might be some Vicious weapon that I am not aware of though.

More to come. Wait for it lol

#69 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:06 PM

It was 3.5b on first few days.

I tried for hours to get one for 3.5B, but the cheapest that I could get was for 4B. Some people were trying to milk even more setting an A/S as 7B or 10B and taking offers.

#70 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:49 PM

Quick question guys. In general what would be the better armor for MVP'ing. Abyss Dress or +9 FDA [Amdarais]? DD Crit GX. Which is the all around better armor for versatility's sake?

#71 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

EZ GAME

#72 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:08 PM

Quick question guys. In general what would be the better armor for MVP'ing. Abyss Dress or +9 FDA [Amdarais]? DD Crit GX. Which is the all around better armor for versatility's sake?

I think it should be pretty obvious that FDA is the overall more versatile armor. However, is over 50% of your MVPing done on monsters that match the Dress' race/elements? Keep in mind future instances will add more MVPs that match Dress' effects. There's your answer.

#73 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:13 PM

I think it should be pretty obvious that FDA is the overall more versatile armor. However, is over 50% of your MVPing done on monsters that match the Dress' race/elements? Keep in mind future instances will add more MVPs that match Dress' effects. There's your answer.

Thank you, essentially the dress will only become more and more relevant as the versatility of FDA will always remain. One of those personal preference things I guess.

#74 BeautifulDei

BeautifulDei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:42 AM

I won that dress for 15 bucks!

Hurray!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users