Perverse Demon Mask for physical crit hybrid RK - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Perverse Demon Mask for physical crit hybrid RK

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Lazymanback

Lazymanback

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

I just got a Demon Mask after opening 15 ocp boxes.

Is it possible to play Physical Crit Hybird RK with this mask and mob scarf?

Since I'm planning to get 100 - 120 luk on RK, it will also help bypass def of monsters.

#2 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:22 AM

at least 108 luk for perverse mask but i would go 120 luk for temporal boots bonus. if you want to maximize perverse mask go 126 luk. with the bonus stats of the mask (agi from luk) you just need 25% atk speed to reach 190 then 193 from rune prolly 10% from mob 10% from temp boots (delay 4) and 5% from faw at 100 agi. you have another slot for giant protection (right accessory) for more hitting power :)

so answer is yes :)

#3 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:29 AM

I prefer not

Better off with 2x Luminous, or BSG if u need deff bypass

or Abusive

too expensive on stats, make the stats distribution less viable, eliminate the flexibility to Mob/autocrit (Temporal str/luk switching).

rather buying that better use storm stone/luminous or BSG if have money. and if u have everything, better enchant that Old Rune Circlet and refine it

Edited by heickelrrx, 17 March 2018 - 01:31 AM.

#4 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:54 AM

How is it too expensive on stats? Title says physical crit tho not pure str. You're going to get luk anyway. Get points from agi and it will pay off.

#5 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:48 AM

I prefer not

Better off with 2x Luminous, or BSG if u need deff bypass

or Abusive

too expensive on stats, make the stats distribution less viable, eliminate the flexibility to Mob/autocrit (Temporal str/luk switching).

rather buying that better use storm stone/luminous or BSG if have money. and if u have everything, better enchant that Old Rune Circlet and refine it

seriously? at 108 luk the perverse mask gives 90% def by pass so as 120 luk since it cap at 126 luk for 105%. BSG is just 50%... and the bonus agi from luk and you wont worry about where to get agi just to reach 190 atk speed for 100 agi stat points.

#6 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:42 AM

it would be crazy if RK can get 193aspd with only 50 base agi.

#7 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:52 AM

How is it too expensive on stats? Title says physical crit tho not pure str. You're going to get luk anyway. Get points from agi and it will pay off.

seriously? at 108 luk the perverse mask gives 90% def by pass so as 120 luk since it cap at 126 luk for 105%. BSG is just 50%... and the bonus agi from luk and you wont worry about where to get agi just to reach 190 atk speed for 100 agi stat points.

Just get what you two believe are best at your budget and fit your custom specific build, don't trust other people too much especially people who don't own the gears  :heh: 

#8 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:58 AM

uh you can. I have a variety of new stat builds planned for this mask, but eventually i settled for the one with the least agi since i still had 193 aspd.

My current build:
Str 120
Luk126
agi54
dex54
vit90
int2

I still have 193aspd with berserk pot and celermine juice only-no agi foods, no need to use asir, using this mask and mobscarf. Granted, i’m using lindy hop and aspd garment, so i get to reach 193 very very easily. Even so, i could have used asir to reach 193 even if i’m not using lindy hop. That’s how easy it is for ths on RK lol.

Alternatively, i’ve planned for other stat builds to balance mob scarf and this mask. The above one prioritizes the mask bonus over the excess bonus from mob scarf, but you can keep mob scarf excess bonus from the below stat build. (excess bonus is those you don’t really need. for RK it’s everything except the str/luk bonus.)

eg:
str120
luk126
agi70
vit90
dex 30
int2

This one gives you mob scarf bonus for aspd/hp%, but you miss on more dex and mask HP bonus from dex. For those that don’t use lindy, and don’t have aspd garment, but still want 193 withou asir, you might need this stat build over my own (described on the first paragraph).

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 17 March 2018 - 03:59 AM.

#9 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:15 AM

by aspd garment, you mean the +1 flat aspd costume or a full aspd faw?

#10 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

flat 1aspd costume. FAW is fatal334 petal for crit RK for max damage

#11 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:35 AM

Just get what you two believe are best at your budget and fit your custom specific build, don't trust other people too much especially people who don't own the gears  :heh:

i have the mask and satisfied. aiming for abyss dress :rice:

uh you can. I have a variety of new stat builds planned for this mask, but eventually i settled for the one with the least agi since i still had 193 aspd.

My current build:
Str 120
Luk126
agi54
dex54
vit90
int2

I still have 193aspd with berserk pot and celermine juice only-no agi foods, no need to use asir, using this mask and mobscarf. Granted, i’m using lindy hop and aspd garment, so i get to reach 193 very very easily. Even so, i could have used asir to reach 193 even if i’m not using lindy hop. That’s how easy it is for ths on RK lol.

trying to calculate the aspd with your given agi which is 54 and it does not match to your calculation of 193 atk speed even if your lindy hop is +20

want to share your secret?

#12 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:58 AM

there's really no secret, this is the exact stats used for 193; i dont even use asir. Are you using novaro calc or something? Their aspd formula is different (and rigged for RK btw. )

RacAys1.jpg

#13 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:58 AM

RK got a lot of gears that gives %aspd it ain't something unthinkable, with the right buffs you can get to 193 with 1 agi, no big deal.

Edit: with that setup he only needs to get 190 base aspd since he got +3 fixed aspd points XD old rune circlet OP :P

Edited by vividort, 17 March 2018 - 06:00 AM.

#14 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:08 AM

lol your AGI bonus is almost the same as your base AGI thats insane.

Your ORC has AGI enchants i guess?

#15 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

thats the beauty of the mask "Agi + 3 for every 18 base Luk." =21 agi, i.agi = 10, oda miracle=10, job bonus=4,luminous=2, ORC= 1, ?=2, by my calculations there's 2 agi points from unknown sources, must be the first enchant of Old rune circlet

Edited by vividort, 17 March 2018 - 06:16 AM.

#16 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:20 AM

i got agi+3 from my rune circlet guys.

*edit: its agi+4*

my agiup is from kirin horn too, lv6. i always use this since its free.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 17 March 2018 - 06:31 AM.

#17 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Video for test damage with that set up. I'm very interested in the mask. Been following you for months in terms of making my guy better lol

If you are able too and if it's not much of a bother =D

i got agi+3 from my rune circlet guys.

*edit: its agi+4*

my agiup is from kirin horn too, lv6. i always use this since its free.

#18 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:16 PM

there's really no secret, this is the exact stats used for 193; i dont even use asir. Are you using novaro calc or something? Their aspd formula is different (and rigged for RK btw. )

yup it seems right, i forgot that OBC gives flat atk speed... one more ups for your OBC and your OP ho ho ho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users