PROBLEM: WPE deducted/CODE not received - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

PROBLEM: WPE deducted/CODE not received

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 julianpark

julianpark

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

Hello WP staff and members

It's my first time writing here and unfortunately about an issue Im having with WPE code generator

Today I purchased 5000 WPE (not the first time) and decided to make gift cards.

So I went on this page -> warpportal.com/shop/sendeneryshop.aspx

After clicking BUY NOW, I received an error message saying "Something went wrong. This has been logged and reported".

The big problem is that when I checked my account, I noticed the WPE had been deducted.

Before just sending a ticket, I did a research on forums to find a solution, convinced that someone else may already have been through this before. 

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/144992-wpe-sending-gift-error/

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/138041-sending-gift-card-wpe-error/

These are just example of users that had the same problem without a proper explanation. The thing is, I wouldn't have tried to generate  a gift code If i knew that something like this was going to happen.

Since we are talking about real Money transaction, I must say this is really inconvenient and deceitful. My Money was wasted or what? The website says "no refund, lot of strict regulations, bla bla" Ok, I understand, but let's at least improve the procedures and help new users when necessary.

I already sent like 5 tickets, each one refering to the previous, and still got no answer. I see that many users are complaining that tickers are not answered on time, sometimes just ignored. So what about my Money? That makes me wonder If my tickets will be answered/points refunded.

The worst part is that I cannot find decent guides on fórum/warpportal website. I can't find any phone number/email, so How are we supposed to reach you? Tickets? They don't seem to be very helpful. Please at least answer them, especially regarding payments, we are kinda supporting the server. You are a gaming company but still a company like many others, so please be more approchable.

To sum up, my Money is gone, my mailbox empty, no code, no ticket replies and idk who can help me. What now? Are you waiting for further donations?

Please bear in mind that we are talking about users/costumers paying for services with real Money. So please more attention WarpPortal !

Ill be waiting for your answer, being sure I won't be scammed by a company. Tips/Help are very very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#2 julianpark

julianpark

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:23 AM

?

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:01 AM

First off, it should be stated that you should only send in one ticket per issue. Sending in multiple tickets could delay a response. Also, Warpportal hasn't been in the office much these past couple of weeks due to holidays and New Years. The ticket system is probably a little backed up. If you don't get a response to your ticket in a few days, you can PM Warnhal, Oda or Campitor to see if they can figure out what's going on with your ticket.

Yeah, it sucks, but the only way you can really get a hold of people that I know of, is basically the ticket system with the forums being a fall-back option. Good luck!

Edited by belld1711, 06 January 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

what sort of ticket did you raise? this happened to me in the past and i raised a billing ticket. they answered that pretty quickly and i got my wpe restored.

#5 julianpark

julianpark

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

"You can make 1 more posts until Today, 05:27 PM. This restriction is in place until Today, 04:30 PM"

They won't allow me to post more today, maybe becasue i'm new here.

And thanks for trying to help me.

Actually the ticket was for 6; Payment Support and then issue regarding WP Gift card errors.

First It's not my intention to spam, but there is no way they could just dismiss all my 5 tickets. In addition, It's about payments, It wouldn't bother me so much if it was another kind of issue.

They can't just go on holidays and leave nobody here to assist us, what kind of business work like that? And we are already on working weekdays now.

And usually ingame staff members have nothing to do with payments, but please give me their exact nicknames, just in case i'm wrong.

Some people are answered quickly, some aren't and the rest just ignored. Looks like a lottery draw.

I'm still waiting for my WPE refund. Already gave up on gift card sort of thing, doesnt Worth it at all, at least for me. I'm just showing new players like me, what kind of situation you might go through if you are misinformed. You will lose your last penny, you will have to rely on a very erratic ticket system and wish yourself good luck. 50 bucks? 100? Nah, tha'ts not a problem for you.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:21 AM

it's not like they're all out of the office, but they're working with a skeleton crew during the holiday season. it's not like the number of tickets being raised is diminished during that time; in fact it might be increased due to a larger number of players while everyone is off work/school.

you'll get your wpe back. i've never heard of someone losing it forever who actually raised a ticket.

#7 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

"You can make 1 more posts until Today, 05:27 PM. This restriction is in place until Today, 04:30 PM"

They won't allow me to post more today, maybe becasue i'm new here.

And thanks for trying to help me.

Actually the ticket was for 6; Payment Support and then issue regarding WP Gift card errors.

First It's not my intention to spam, but there is no way they could just dismiss all my 5 tickets. In addition, It's about payments, It wouldn't bother me so much if it was another kind of issue.

They can't just go on holidays and leave nobody here to assist us, what kind of business work like that? And we are already on working weekdays now.

And usually ingame staff members have nothing to do with payments, but please give me their exact nicknames, just in case i'm wrong.

Some people are answered quickly, some aren't and the rest just ignored. Looks like a lottery draw.

I'm still waiting for my WPE refund. Already gave up on gift card sort of thing, doesnt Worth it at all, at least for me. I'm just showing new players like me, what kind of situation you might go through if you are misinformed. You will lose your last penny, you will have to rely on a very erratic ticket system and wish yourself good luck. 50 bucks? 100? Nah, tha'ts not a problem for you.

They're not dismissing your 5 tickets. They have to sort through all your tickets to figure everything out. Let's put it this way:

You submitted 5 tickets. They read one of the tickets, and investigate the issue. "How did the issue occur?" "When?" "How much money/WPE was lost?" etc.

Then while they're trying to figure that stuff out, they see that you included another ticket's number in your ticket. So they have to investigate that ticket. "Is this a separate issue?" "Is there a huge reoccurring issue that needs addressed with the payment system?" etc.

Then they see more tickets you've made, so they have to investigate those tickets. All the while, the original ticket they read remains unanswered because they're working through your other tickets making sure they get everything correct. They're sifting through checking to see if they are all about the same issue, or if you had multiple issues. All the while, they're trying to answer tickets from other people, like me. I currently have a ticket in for a different kind of issue. That's why it's best to submit only one ticket, and reply to that ticket with added info as needed. Don't worry, though. Since your ticket involves real money, it'll be one of the high priority tickets to be answered, I'm sure.

As for "ingame staff", Warnhal is the person who's directly above the people who answer tickets. Oda and Campitor are CMs who can poke the Customer service reps to see what's going on with the ticket(s). They can't do much more than that, but getting an answer about the status of your ticket is better than just waiting for a reply. Again, PMing Oda and Campitor is a last resort kind of thing.

#8 114052718708922714998

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:38 PM

Hello WP staff and members

It's my first time writing here and unfortunately about an issue Im having with WPE code generator

Today I purchased 5000 WPE (not the first time) and decided to make gift cards.

So I went on this page -> warpportal.com/shop/sendeneryshop.aspx

After clicking BUY NOW, I received an error message saying "Something went wrong. This has been logged and reported".

The big problem is that when I checked my account, I noticed the WPE had been deducted.

Before just sending a ticket, I did a research on forums to find a solution, convinced that someone else may already have been through this before. 

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/144992-wpe-sending-gift-error/

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/138041-sending-gift-card-wpe-error/

These are just example of users that had the same problem without a proper explanation. The thing is, I wouldn't have tried to generate  a gift code If i knew that something like this was going to happen.

Since we are talking about real Money transaction, I must say this is really inconvenient and deceitful. My Money was wasted or what? The website says "no refund, lot of strict regulations, bla bla" Ok, I understand, but let's at least improve the procedures and help new users when necessary.

I already sent like 5 tickets, each one refering to the previous, and still got no answer. I see that many users are complaining that tickers are not answered on time, sometimes just ignored. So what about my Money? That makes me wonder If my tickets will be answered/points refunded.

The worst part is that I cannot find decent guides on fórum/warpportal website. I can't find any phone number/email, so How are we supposed to reach you? Tickets? They don't seem to be very helpful. Please at least answer them, especially regarding payments, we are kinda supporting the server. You are a gaming company but still a company like many others, so please be more approchable.

To sum up, my Money is gone, my mailbox empty, no code, no ticket replies and idk who can help me. What now? Are you waiting for further donations?

Please bear in mind that we are talking about users/costumers paying for services with real Money. So please more attention WarpPortal !

Ill be waiting for your answer, being sure I won't be scammed by a company. Tips/Help are very very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had with purchasing WPE and encountering errors when trying to generate gift cards. It's understandable that you feel deceived and concerned about your money.

It's disappointing to hear that you haven't received a response to your tickets despite reaching out multiple times. As a customer, it's essential to have timely support, especially when it comes to financial transactions.

I recommend continuing to follow up on your tickets and expressing your concerns about the lack of response. Persistence can sometimes yield results, although I understand how frustrating the process can be.

Edited by 114052718708922714998, Yesterday, 10:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users