Arcadia part 1 : i need help (solve by my self) - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Arcadia part 1 : i need help (solve by my self)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:20 PM

hi. i have a problem with Arcadia part 1 starting quest.

The first quest. I know where is suppose to be and what the lv is for it. Dustin in ash mist village lv 63. That i know already, i did the full Arcadia quest line on 2 character already but it was Human character and i dint have any problem, reaching lv 63 and boom quest was there.

Now i'm on my summoner and it seem the quest don't show up. is there a special requirement for drakan? Like other red quest to do to be able to unlock the quest?

Water temple is done

graveyard lv 30/35 is done

Lava done

Akanai cave is done

Delta is done

Aram is done

Bone is done

most of them are part of the Arcadia zone we need to go later on in part 1 but i don't understand why a lv 77 summoner don't have a lv 63 quest.  > and yes i put the quest settings to see all

Of course i got many red quest to go and I,m do in it on by one. but i don't see any reason to not have the Arcadia first quest unlocked already.

If anyone already have this issue before and was able to find the solution pls help me thx

Problem solve already xD nop it seem you only need all the zone to be unlock my bad. i just found it now i was missing talking quest

Edited by zirothos, 18 March 2018 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users