Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:42 AM

Hello pokémons. :D :D :angry:
So, i started playing on na some days ago. Actually i'm on lvl 72 in my two muses; "cleric/mage"
On my buffer, i have the required buffs, because i already played rose, so i know what one cleric need to be full support, and in the status i'm put all points in int only, is it right for na too?
On my agressive muse, the future mage, i'm aroud 55%int/45%str/10%con
Is that, a good choice? I use only the 2 aoe's there are allowed for now, mana bold and ice bolt lvl 4, staf mastery lvl max, soul booster lvl max, bonfire lvl 2, and all the passives that give me more mp and mp recovery, its helping me a lot!
Actually i have 9 points that i'm saving for my second job.
So my question is; I know is hard lvl 2 muses, so i'm thinking about get some heal skill on my mage too... Cuz actually i'm lvling in goblin cave, and i don't die easy, but with one more heal on my mage i think i can became kinda strongherand most hard to die! Maybe using 5 points on the heal skill only, not much for now, cuz i need complete my build first when i became mage, so i'm certain i will get some basic buffs like m.speed and powerful heal.

Thank you guys.

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

Hello pokémons. :) :) :)
So, i started playing on na some days ago. Actually i'm on lvl 72 in my two muses; "cleric/mage"
On my buffer, i have the required buffs, because i already played rose, so i know what one cleric need to be full support, and in the status i'm put all points in int only, is it right for na too?
On my agressive muse, the future mage, i'm aroud 55%int/45%str/10%con
Is that, a good choice? I use only the 2 aoe's there are allowed for now, mana bold and ice bolt lvl 4, staf mastery lvl max, soul booster lvl max, bonfire lvl 2, and all the passives that give me more mp and mp recovery, its helping me a lot!
Actually i have 9 points that i'm saving for my second job.
So my question is; I know is hard lvl 2 muses, so i'm thinking about get some heal skill on my mage too... Cuz actually i'm lvling in goblin cave, and i don't die easy, but with one more heal on my mage i think i can became kinda strongherand most hard to die! Maybe using 5 points on the heal skill only, not much for now, cuz i need complete my build first when i became mage, so i'm certain i will get some basic buffs like m.speed and powerful heal.

Thank you guys.

You sure made some questions in forums :) umm. Well its easier to ask people ingame, that way you can get alot of information.

When making a Full Support Cleric, focus only on buffs/heals and later support like mute and purify.

When making a Mage, focus on attack skills. Get either Ice or Fire skilltree, get the wind aoes regardless of choosing ice of fire. Spirit boost needs to be maxed too. Since you are playing both it would be smart to just focus on attack skills for your future mage, you got all the support you need. If however you still want to get heals/bonfire thats your choice. Its possbile at max lvl to get either wind/fire OR ice maxed and get some supportive skills. When you are 100 on both char, focus on buffs with the cleric, starting with the new ap buff, and get the improved wind aoes in the mage skill tree first. This makes lvln easy right after 100.

Every point not spend on improving the attack of the mage slows down your progress in getting the best skills, but if your having no problems then keep it up :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users