i find it hard to trade over 1bil zeny

you have to trade items and try your best to not get cheated

so i have some Suggestion

its to make npc that sell a coin and make this coin price like let say 1b

and of course its tradable and when you buy this coin

it doesnt get effect with discount or any skils or over price it as well

so it fix to 1 bil  sell or buy same price 

this coin will help with trade items over 1 bil price

let say i want buy GTB for 30 bil i can go to this npc and buy 30 coins and give this to GTB seller and he can go and sell this coins to the npc and get his 30bil

i think this will help meny ppl with trade and will not get cheated easly

sorry for some Mistakes in my english this is not my language

and i dont know if it actually easy to make this npc or not i am only giving some Suggestion

and of course i accept any Suggestion anyone

#2 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

this has been suggested a lot of times

the answer is always no

#3 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:28 AM

I have never been scammed dealing over 1b  maybe im just lucky 

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

This happens when zeny is getting useless. You'd be lucky to find a GTB seller who is willing to let go below 40b.

New currency you need is WPE ... 1b/1k WPE  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Also you can create more characters to hold zeny. When both seller and buyer agree to a deal, they can submit a ticket to GM to do a trade. MvP card goes through a verification process as well.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 March 2018 - 08:31 AM.

#5 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:41 AM

So, I won't comment on what should be but rather what options we have currently. This is something a lot of people use already, but just in case you're new and not sure what to do, it's an option.

If you are doing a 1b+ trade, the safest route is to trade additional items worth some z that you then buy back at a 1:1 price.

For example, recently I traded an item worth 1.4b (I was selling).

How it worked:

1. I sell him 400m worth of battle manuals at ragial average (12m at the time). 
  2. Then, I trade him the item in question for 999,999,999z + the battle manuals.
  3. I now have 1.4b and my battle manuals, and he now has the item he wanted to buy.

The collateral could go the other way too -- so perhaps you sell him the item for 1b+ whatever items he is giving you to hold, then he buys the items off of you so that you have 1.4b and he has the item + his collateral. 

You could sub in any "always useful" item here, like safe certs or bloody branches or whatever. 

This is simple to do for trades up to like 4 or 5b, but after that it becomes more complex. There you could ask for a GM assisted trade via the support ticket.

If you are dealing with an MVP card, you'll want to verify it's authenticity and have support anyway, since odds are you're trading tens of billions of z. Though if you have that much z, you should already know how all this works. 

Should, being the key word. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 22 March 2018 - 08:42 AM.

#6 mussa260

mussa260

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:42 AM

i nly used gtb as example

its not that i have the zeny for it and gm will not make the deal fast and will take long time

i want from this

is to make trade for items that price like 2bil 3 b or even 7bil more easy

Edited by mussa260, 22 March 2018 - 08:50 AM.

#7 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:49 AM

this has been suggested a lot of times

the answer is always no

And will ALWAYS be, because as long as it's an item, there's the risk that it can be duped. There are some other ways to solve this matter, though they're a little more complex, and I don't know if kRO has already thought about it.

1) Create a second layer of money called "bitcoin" or whatever you want to call it. Everytime your zeny goes over 999,999,999, add 1 "bitcoin" and subtract 1 B from your total balance. Make a new field in shop and trade windows so that you can deal with both zeny and "bitcoins" at the same time. This won't be an item on your inventory, just another field in your character table and character window, so it can't be duped.

2) Create multiple "wallets" e.g.: 65,536 wallets. Everytime your current wallet reaches max zeny, all "overflowing" zeny will automatically go to the next one. Add a field on character profile window that allow you to select which wallet you're dealing with at a time, and add a field in trade window that will allow you to add multiple amounts of 999,999,999z in the same way.

First one seems easier to do and more efficient.

This happens when zeny is getting useless. You'd be lucky to find a GTB seller who is willing to let go below 40b.

New currency you need is WPE ... 1b/1k WPE  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Also you can create more characters to hold zeny. When both seller and buyer agree to a deal, they can submit a ticket to GM to do a trade. MvP card goes through a verification process as well.

Are you the one who was offering 45 B for a GTB card in Eden the other day?

#8 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:49 AM

no cuz of cheating subhumans. this idea has been posted dozens if not hundreds of times over the years.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 March 2018 - 08:50 AM.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

And will ALWAYS be, because as long as it's an item, there's the risk that it can be duped. There are some other ways to solve this matter, though they're a little more complex, and I don't know if kRO has already thought about it.

1) Create a second layer of money called "bitcoin" or whatever you want to call it. Everytime your zeny goes over 999,999,999, add 1 "bitcoin" and subtract 1 B from your total balance. Make a new field in shop and trade windows so that you can deal with both zeny and "bitcoins" at the same time. This won't be an item on your inventory, just another field in your character table and character window, so it can't be duped.

2) Create multiple "wallets" e.g.: 65,536 wallets. Everytime your current wallet reaches max zeny, all "overflowing" zeny will automatically go to the next one. Add a field on character profile window that allow you to select which wallet you're dealing with at a time, and add a field in trade window that will allow you to add multiple amounts of 999,999,999z in the same way.

First one seems easier to do and more efficient.

Are you the one who was offering 45 B for a GTB card in Eden the other day?

Nope but if I had GTB myself, I would not sell less than 50b myself. It is currently probably the best PvM card which will never be sub'ed for a very very long time while other MvP cards are getting useless every week. The latest victim, either the fallen Samurai of the rising sun land or Gloom, the OP card lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 March 2018 - 09:39 AM.

#10 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

The coin ideia always was a good ideia. 
But the problem is: DUPE.

#11 mussa260

mussa260

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

this realy sad

we cant make any progression because we cant deal with cheating

#12 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:33 AM

Trade me people who’s been around for years with hundreds and thousands of forum posts. We don’t scam.

#13 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

lets make an hypothetical assumption, what if somehow someday we manage to increase the zeny and trade cap, to say 9b? Much great such wow, now i don't need to worry about multiple trades, great. 1 year later, a new post is made about zeny cap and the OP says that he's doing a trade of a few hundred billion and its taking too long to do it, and then they manage to increase cap again, and they keep doing it for an infinite amount of times, and the actual problem is never addressed. The inflation shouldn't be as bad for the zeny cap to be a problem ¬¬'.

#14 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

if the only problem with this is dupe, then give each item its own unique number like the first one created would be 000000001, 2nd one would be 000000002 and so on, that way it cant be a dupe because the NPC would know it wasnt the original

#15 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:04 PM

if the only problem with this is dupe, then give each item its own unique number like the first one created would be 000000001, 2nd one would be 000000002 and so on, that way it cant be a dupe because the NPC would know it wasnt the original

Problem is that it can be exchange to other player's hands as form of payment before said player realise its a dupe and it ends up being confiscated. That is the current situation with MvP card dupes. 

Its like how one doesn't know its fake money until they put it in a scanner or try to deposit in the bank and then getting rejected.

We need a method but sadly the coin item doesn't work.

Having a portable bank or another form of currency like zeny once zeny is above 1b would be nice. Its like zeny is copper, the new e currency will be silver, then for anything above 10b or 100b it will be gold. 

#16 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

ok well if thats the case have the real ones easily verifyable somehow so its impossible to dupe

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

Trade me people who’s been around for years with hundreds and thousands of forum posts. We don’t scam.

Forum posts =/= trustworthiness.

#18 sickgaming1986

sickgaming1986

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:IRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:18 PM

I have a solution.

How about an Item that is worth exactly 1b?

that can be traded

its exactly worth 1b zeny and can be bought by a npc for 1b or sold for 1b at the same npc.

#19 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

That'd be duped.

#20 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

Time to set up an idea map.

Section 1

Does your idea involve making an item that can be traded for direct currency? If Yes, go directly to Section 3; If No, go to the Section 2.

Section 2

It probably can't be done.

Section 3

It can be duped, so let's not.

#21 sickgaming1986

sickgaming1986

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

That'd be duped.

If that can be duped. evrything can be duped.......

#22 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

If that can be duped. evrything can be duped.......

Indeed, but nothing in the game sells to an NPC for a direct 1b zeny so yeah.

#23 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

this is the best point about the reason why its not already implemented, but honest players arent duping or scamming, so we are losing out because of this, and im sure the people who cheat will eventually get disabled so why not implement it for the hard working class. we are the ones who need it.

Indeed, but nothing in the game sells to an NPC for a direct 1b zeny so yeah.

#24 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:01 PM

this is the best point about the reason why its not already implemented, but honest players arent duping or scamming, so we are losing out because of this, and im sure the people who cheat will eventually get disabled so why not implement it for the hard working class. we are the ones who need it.

Because unless something is done about duping (i.e. completely prevent it), all it would take is for one person to dupe it to really -_- over the game.

#25 sickgaming1986

sickgaming1986

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

then add a new currency.

100 zeny = 1 whatever

Edited by sickgaming1986, 06 April 2018 - 07:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users