ranking PvP bug,popcorn please pm - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

ranking PvP bug,popcorn please pm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NadiaB

NadiaB

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:40 PM

my friends and I both SAME lvl, but when we create a room for farming cp , it only let 2 players enter, when the third one enter, it shown "unbalance".
relog, change other room, change other room holder, all not work, but we are same lvl..

I got a video clip but I don't wanna public it, please popcorn pm me for the link! thank you!

#2 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:44 PM

my friends and I both SAME lvl, but when we create a room for farming cp , it only let 2 players enter, when the third one enter, it shown "unbalance".
relog, change other room, change other room holder, all not work, but we are same lvl..

I got a video clip but I don't wanna public it, please popcorn pm me for the link! thank you!

Unless it has change, you need 4 people in the room to get your 3k cp. and most be within 2 levels ie. if 1 person make room at level 60 the other people to enter most be 59-60 or 61. Will not let you do 3 people most be 4.

#3 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:49 PM

People on the same team have to be a diferent class.
Invoker & Invoker on the same team for example doesn't work.
Maybe this is the problem

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:13 PM

As nighty007 and eyes2kill stated, you might get this error if you try to create a team with more than one of the same class, or if the characters are not within 3 levels of one another. If your teammates fit this criteria and you are still getting this error please send a ticket to our support team at support.warpportal.com with the details of this issue, and a screenshot of the error you are getting. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users