Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Retired

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:36 AM

Hey guys, i just came back after a break and with so many OCP releases i`m kinda lost, so... what`s the best accessory combination for RC/CRS gx? PDM/Giant's protection? is PDM better than BSG? also does +7 Enforcer Shoes outperform +9 Temporal STR LD or BP/FS7? Also, for bottom and middlde is Mob combo better than Tengu combo? Tengu set is just so expensive atm lol. And lastly, for the Top headgear i will be getting an Old Bone Circlet for CRS but for RC does it outperform a +14 WDEH? There's any better hat than WDEH? Thank you for your help  :p_hi:

#2 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:24 AM

+7 Enforcer and switch to MA build = no more EDP needed and dishes out 100k+ damage per hit

#3 Hirumminho

Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Server:Retired

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:07 AM

+7 Enforcer and switch to MA build = no more EDP needed and dishes out 100k+ damage per hit

i'm not that inclined to make a MA build especially because of CRS, but i might try it someday if i got some spare money  :p_smile:

#4 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

+7 ES alone won’t grant you 100k per MA... don’t confuse OP...

#5 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:05 AM

You can level just fine with MA but if you have to deck out some serious money to see some big numbers

#6 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:16 PM

Hey guys, i just came back after a break and with so many OCP releases i`m kinda lost, so... what`s the best accessory combination for RC/CRS gx? PDM/Giant's protection? is PDM better than BSG? also does +7 Enforcer Shoes outperform +9 Temporal STR LD or BP/FS7? Also, for bottom and middlde is Mob combo better than Tengu combo? Tengu set is just so expensive atm lol. And lastly, for the Top headgear i will be getting an Old Bone Circlet for CRS but for RC does it outperform a +14 WDEH? There's any better hat than WDEH? Thank you for your help  :p_hi:

well instead of talking about a different build then you are asking about i ill tell you what i use for my RC/CRS.

i use BSG with GP both G. Scarba cards Abusive and BSG is enough def bypass.  i only use PDM on my Crit DD GX  (126luk= 100% def bypass)

Enforcer shoes are only for MA builds. 

I find Tengu set is better for RC then Mob is (personal choice)

i love my+12 OBC i like seeing 999999 go across the screen when i CRS. Also i don't have to hope it activates like eddga.

#7 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

well instead of talking about a different build then you are asking about i ill tell you what i use for my RC/CRS.

i use BSG with GP both G. Scarba cards Abusive and BSG is enough def bypass.  i only use PDM on my Crit DD GX  (126luk= 100% def bypass)

I find Tengu set is better for RC then Mob is (personal choice)

i love my+12 OBC i like seeing 999999 go across the screen when i CRS. Also i don't have to hope it activates like eddga.

what's your full set-up like? Any vids?

#8 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:03 PM

what's your full set-up like? Any vids?

Search Raul Malfavon on youtube 

i have like 11 videos not very much and there are only a few with the new set up i mentioned.

#9 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

+ 7 Enforcer shoes > +9 temp str w FS/LD 

Plus maximize power is pretty good (you dont need to keep the boots equip'd for the buff) 

I dont know if the enforcer shoes beat BP i dont think so but the +20% atk is on 100% of the time so unless you are in a situation where you can reliably proc BP Enforcer shoes should win 

#10 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:37 PM

+ 7 Enforcer shoes > +9 temp str w FS/LD
Plus maximize power is pretty good (you dont need to keep the boots equip'd for the buff)

I dont know if the enforcer shoes beat BP i dont think so but the +20% atk is on 100% of the time so unless you are in a situation where you can reliably proc BP Enforcer shoes should win

Your right I haven't used them in a long time I forgot about that 20%

#11 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

+7 ES alone won’t grant you 100k per MA... don’t confuse OP...

Kind of true :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users