Good Morning Renewal 3-30-2018 Edition - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning Renewal 3-30-2018 Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

Good Morning Midgardians!

I hope everyone is looking forward to an enjoyable holiday weekend. I wanted to touch base with the community and cover a variety of topics.

4/5 Maintenance:

• This is the last week of NCT Spotlight. Next week it will be rotating to Expansion Towns.
  • Looking at removing the minimum level requirement from VIP Token NPC if all has gone well with last week's update
  • Merry Badger Weekly Special Week 1 goes in
    • This will be the light granules special previously set as the "weekly" special for so long.

16.2 and Sakray

Unfortunately the week caught up with us and we haven't finished putting the update onto Sakray. It will be done by the end of the day on monday at the latest so that we can meet the planned testing schedule. Once 16.2 is in we will then focus our attention on the persistent issues with the community created headgears.

April Schedule:

Unfortunately the April schedule is not finished yet. We have pushed to see if the missing nightmare toy factory cards can be folded in with the 16.2 update so we can try to catch up to where we should have been last year. We are still waiting for feedback from the studio on that subject..

#2 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:05 AM

• This will be the light granules special previously set as the "weekly" special for so long.

So after a full month that you said the first week of march we'll have the full reconsideration (it didnt happened) you are putting nothing new on the NPC and just re-activating the previous "weekly special"

So a full month of just limiting tokens for casuals? 

Looking forward to the NTF cards i guess that you promised like 18 months ago...

Edited by Leonchascon, 30 March 2018 - 09:06 AM.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:08 AM

So after a full month that you said the first week of march we'll have the full reconsideration (it didnt happened) you are putting nothing new on the NPC and just re-activating the previous "weekly special"

So a full month of just limiting tokens for casuals? 

Looking forward to the NTF cards i guess that you promised like 18 months ago...

The weekly specials will be targeting class consumable supplies that can't be obtained without heavy farming. If you have suggestions for the weekly rotation please post them.

#4 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:14 AM

The weekly specials will be targeting class consumable supplies that can't be obtained without heavy farming. If you have suggestions for the weekly rotation please post them.

If thats the case you can rotate genetic/creator mats,  EDP  (karvo), even elemental arrow mats (holy, wind) but just re-activating an option in the NPC after a month  is just lazy

#5 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

Good Morning Midgardians!

I hope everyone is looking forward to an enjoyable holiday weekend. I wanted to touch base with the community and cover a variety of topics.

4/5 Maintenance:

• This is the last week of NCT Spotlight. Next week it will be rotating to Expansion Towns.
  • Looking at removing the minimum level requirement from VIP Token NPC if all has gone well with last week's update

16.2 and Sakray

Unfortunately the week caught up with us and we haven't finished putting the update onto Sakray. It will be done by the end of the day on monday at the latest so that we can meet the planned testing schedule. Once 16.2 is in we will then focus our attention on the persistent issues with the community created headgears.

April Schedule:

Unfortunately the April schedule is not finished yet. We have pushed to see if the missing nightmare toy factory cards can be folded in with the 16.2 update so we can try to catch up to where we should have been last year. We are still waiting for feedback from the studio on that subject..

Supplies would be great for Merry Badger. Ygg Berries/Seeds?

Will the contents of 16.2 be put up before Monday? Really curious to know what's in it. As always, please give time for QoL updates as well. New cards are cool, but it can only do so much to affect gameplay.  :p_sad:

#6 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

Can we please sort the value service issue(char transfer in particular) asap. I really want to level up some of my chars but them not being on my vip account and thus not being able to TI/bounty into just base exp is very discouraging. 

#7 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

Supplies would be great for Merry Badger. Ygg Berries/Seeds?

Will the contents of 16.2 be put up before Monday? Really curious to know what's in it. As always, please give time for QoL updates as well. New cards are cool, but it can only do so much to affect gameplay.  :p_sad:

please reply to this Camp

#8 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

Hometown Gift, Pumpkin Pie, Buche De Noel, Takoyaki(forgot the new name), and Gold.

#9 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

Will the contents of 16.2 be put up before Monday?

It is a holiday weekend in the USA so this isn't likely. I'll ask Camp just in case.

#10 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

put in YGG SEEDS, Ori to cripple bots

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 30 March 2018 - 11:47 AM.

#11 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:53 AM

Some type of sp item in large quantities. 

#12 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:07 PM

Oridecon/elunium would be nice.

Also skill ingredients for other classes too for edp/bomb. Or elemental stones for sorcs. Dunno if there are still for some classes.

And seeds/berried like other said.

#13 BamBamNewbie

BamBamNewbie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationcollege students always broke =0= /sob
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Can someone please explain to me about Tokens please.  If I can get only 10ea a day this will be to sad for me to put VIP on.  I only have one character for farming.  Cry hard.

#14 Sazaki

Sazaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:12 PM

Any information on which update packages will go along with 16.2?

#15 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:25 AM

Can we please sort the value service issue(char transfer in particular) asap. I really want to level up some of my chars but them not being on my vip account and thus not being able to TI/bounty into just base exp is very discouraging. 

Please please make the transfer happen...............we got our plans for our characters, and with the exp/drop event, WE PAID FOR OUR SERVICES, now all messed up

#16 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:29 AM

Camp! Just YGG Seeds and we're good to go. Thanks!

#17 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:47 AM

I vote for ygg berry and seeds

#18 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:24 AM

would it be possible to make the adventure trusty towel [1] , fencer,bowman,spearman scroll and prize medal added to the next ocp box include the new items and original ocp?

also make adventure trusty towel [1] tradeble 

#19 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:57 AM

would it be possible to make the adventure trusty towel [1] , fencer,bowman,spearman scroll and prize medal added to the next ocp box include the new items and original ocp?

also make adventure trusty towel [1] tradeble 

OMG please make adventure trusty towel [1] tradable, or bring the event back, I've been waiting this for almost 2 years :p_cry: 

#20 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:03 AM

Please put Costume Full Moon on the next OCP box :( :( :(

Edited by YongkySH, 31 March 2018 - 06:03 AM.

#21 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:44 AM

Weekly special:
Week1:
Oridecon
Ice piece
Ice crystal
Cold ice
Prickly fruit
Witch starsand
White herb

Week2:
Elunium
Beef head
Petite tail
Poison bottle
Blue herb

Week3:
Yggberry
Drosera tentacle
Savage meat
Elder branch
Immortal heart
Fabric

Week4:
Yggseed
Blood of wolf
Light granule
Alcohol
Heart of mermaid
Zenorc fang

#22 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Can you make a thread specifically for people to suggest EMB trade-in items? otherwise it'll all get lost within all these random threads.

#23 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:12 AM

4/5 Maintenance:

• This is the last week of NCT Spotlight. Next week it will be rotating to Expansion Towns

The reason I got 7 VIP today! You got me, WP! Well done!

#24 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:02 AM

Can we have WoE Guild Coin in Merry Badger Weekly Special?

12000 coins required to make a Kvasir Ring while a character can get 2 or 4 coins a day from quests.

I know there is a way to get materials for the ring by being a guild master and conquering castles.

But, doing that also takes years to get the ring.

#25 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:13 AM

Mental Potion, since you guys don't include them in Kafra boxes anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users