Acid Bomb Concerns - Closed - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Acid Bomb Concerns - Closed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
250 replies to this topic

#26 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:30 AM

In my honest opinion the producers should STOP taking balance suggestions from ANYONE. Do what the studio says. Make announcements, and we will prepare for them.

#27 gustavotri

gustavotri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:30 AM

I think everyone knows yes how to equip against the damage of Acid Bomb, what we are saying in case you have not yet understood is that it is simply IMPOSSIVÉL tank Acid Bomb, All class die for 1 or 2 Acid Bomb, do you think this fair?

As I said earlier he plays with the class and does not leave the comfort of pushing a button.

:p_sick:

#28 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:33 AM

I push 1 button too. Want to nerf sacrifice? Get this guy an ice cream or something.

I don't even wear a 10% reduction on my head and I still ran through an econ precast with PLENTY of bombers. And no I do not wear GR or DR.

People in this thread want balance around their own agenda in what class they want to place. NO GAME DOES THIS. ANYWHERE.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 02 April 2018 - 08:19 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged postings.

#29 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:44 AM

If u knew how to equip against it, u wouldn't be here right now getting upset over it.

#30 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:45 AM

"Omg biochems hurt so much please nerf!"

I watched one die to Arrow Vulcan. How about kill them?

I don't even play biochemist and I'm triggered. Is RESTART a Sandbox or an MMO? Someone please tell me.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 02 April 2018 - 08:19 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged postings.

#31 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:49 AM

it's not even equipment, it's common sense

acid bomb has a range of 9 cells. u think ur main might have some skills that will stop them closing that gap, gustapo?

#32 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:55 AM

1 bomb=1kill :) NERFS PLS

#33 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

1 bomb=1kill :) NERFS PLS

Go PVE until you get better gear then. Or stay out of the big boy fights. Go fight sidequest or something.

#34 Jolen

Jolen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:59 AM

Funny thing is everyone who is complaining about these things in woe are all in guilds that dont even understand simple things in woe. Most of you speak like you all know things because of how long you played on a trash server or what guilds you were in 10+ years ago when RO was not as evolved but the truth is majority of you know nothing more than the simple basics of woe at best. If you guys were half as good and knowledgeable as you all make yourselves out to be then these discussions would not be happening. Here is a gem for you noobs that might open your eyes a bit....AD Chem is not everything and it can be countered if you know what you are doing. You guys always look externally instead of internally to justify getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter. I mean many of you fell for an edited screenshot WE made and leaked and not even 12 hours later this guy is posting it on WP. This only shows how backwards you guys are and expect people to take you guys serious when those of you that believed it couldnt even notice in that screen shot there is a regular knight with a Violet Fear like seriously -_-. This way of thinking is why many of you are confused right now and will remain confused in the future when you lose to us more.

Edited by Jolen, 02 April 2018 - 07:00 AM.

#35 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:02 AM

Funny thing is everyone who is complaining about these things in woe are all in guilds that dont even understand simple things in woe. Most of you speak like you all know things because of how long you played on a trash server or what guilds you were in 10+ years ago when RO was not as evolved but the truth is majority of you know nothing more than the simple basics of woe at best. If you guys were half as good and knowledgeable as you all make yourselves out to be then these discussions would not be happening. Here is a gem for you noobs that might open your eyes a bit....AD Chem is not everything and it can be countered if you know what you are doing. You guys always look externally instead of internally to justify getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter. I mean many of you fell for an edited screenshot WE made and leaked and not even 12 hours later this guy is posting it on WP. This only shows how backwards you guys are and expect people to take you guys serious when those of you that believed it couldnt even notice in that screen shot there is a regular knight with a Violet Fear like seriously -_-. This way of thinking is why many of you are confused right now and will remain confused in the future when you lose to us more.

giphy.gif

#36 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:09 AM

Casual players + Low tier gears + lack of WoE knowledge + not being ready for an update = LOSS

:(

2 rosary(2x alligator card) + +9 silver guard ( horn card) +9 silk robe ( marc card) poopoo hat +  +9 amistr bag hiding (raydric card) + +9high fashion sandals (firelock card)+ long mace my class is High Priest and i death from 1 acid bomb :) is that fair?

Edited by joelita, 02 April 2018 - 07:14 AM.

#37 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

You guys always look externally instead of internally to justify getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

https://en.wikipedia...g–Kruger_effect

#38 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

If you're a high vit priest in range of acid bomb yes you deserve to die. Unless you think priest are a required Sacrifice target. LOL

Edited by XelithNet17, 02 April 2018 - 07:11 AM.

#39 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:14 AM

+1 Jolen

im tired of these low lvl people talking big while they know shi.t thats why snl is dominating everyone in woe. We are just too good for u guys l2p

#40 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

+1 Jolen

im tired of these low lvl people talking big while they know shi.t thats why snl is dominating everyone in woe. We are just too good for u guys l2p

please do not speak ******* FULL grf edit for big char + nodelay + autopot + equips broken not is player skill. ;)

#41 Myoe

Myoe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

SOOOOO much crying in this thread.

Did you do ANY research? Do you know what gear it takes to get the best damage output on a biochemist? Do you know the current best in slot weapon for DPS? Do you know what cards to put in that weapon? Does your guild know how to properly stack so DD low vit are in the front sac'd and NOT getting picked off by the CRAAAAAAZY ACID BOMB???

I play Sacrifice Paladin in WoE. Let me say this. I've seen 1 vit hwiz get 1 shotted by bomb. However with 1 vit you're not taking that much damage. Just enough to kill the wizard. If you're set up properly to where I can sac this wizard, you will not die and bombs will be wasted on you. Support classes MUST play their role and do it well. This includes blinding mist and pneuma. I have a question...if biochemist are so over powered, why are guilds with the same amount in WoE losing? Because they aren't doing their job. They are leaking out of stack and getting picked off, dispell spammed, and deleted. I suggest the people in this thread complaining about acid bomb watch some videos. Do some research. Move some classes around. The guilds who are succeeding in WoE spent months and months doing MvPs the rest of the server just COULDN'T do apparently to get the gear and zeny needed to do this. Your failure to prepare does not require a sacrifice of effort on our part. Trans classes were announced many many months ago. How much preparation have you done? How many videos did you watch? Not enough if you need the producers to nerf around your wants and needs.

TL;DR FAILURE TO DO THE RESEARCH AND STUDY THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME DOES NOT WARRANT A NERF.

THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING YOU FROM BOMBING PEOPLE TOO UNLESS YOU FAILED TO PREPARE FOR THIS UPDATE. PERIOD.

Don't show them the way <3

#42 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:19 AM

please do not speak ******* FULL grf edit for big char + nodelay + autopot + equips broken not is player skill. ;)

But getting picked off because you don't know where to stand as a high priest is?

#43 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Learn english and stop crying please.

#44 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Probably these newbies are wearing +4 Brutal Shield/Buckler with Bigfoot Card and Amirst Bag with Kapha, just saying :v

#45 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

So when are you guys going back to being a real guild?

Seriously this "omg git gud" mentality over and over and over again, like a broken taylor swift LP on repeat.

How exactly did this worked out for you in the past servers? I am sure the brumming with life. No one says that people shouldnt adapt to new situations, remeber wen 10 years ago people complained that scream needs a nerf? Yes no? 

However the more toxicity you spout in every direction the less likely it is that the last bit of woe that still remains, remains for long, if you thing acid bomb is fine the way it is ...sure make your remarks give your reasoning and then for the hell of it at least try for once to get some empathy in your head, your banter starts to get seriously annoying.

#46 Myoe

Myoe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:21 AM

2 rosary(2x alligator card) + +9 silver guard ( horn card) +9 silk robe ( marc card) poopoo hat +  +9 amistr bag hiding (raydric card) + +9high fashion sandals (firelock card)+ long mace my class is High Priest and i death from 1 acid bomb :) is that fair?

Find a better guild or learn how to play. Equipped character means nothing when you're doing all wrong.

Edited by Myoe, 02 April 2018 - 07:22 AM.

#47 XelithNet17

XelithNet17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:22 AM

So when are you guys going back to being a real guild?

Seriously this "omg git gud" mentality over and over and over again, like a broken taylor swift LP on repeat.

How exactly did this worked out for you in the past servers? I am sure the brumming with life. No one says that people shouldnt adapt to new situations, remeber wen 10 years ago people complained that scream needs a nerf? Yes no? 

However the more toxicity you spout in every direction the less likely it is that the last bit of woe that still remains, remains for long, if you thing acid bomb is fine the way it is ...sure make your remarks give your reasoning and then for the hell of it at least try for once to get some empathy in your head, your banter starts to get seriously annoying.

SOOOOO much crying in this thread.

Did you do ANY research? Do you know what gear it takes to get the best damage output on a biochemist? Do you know the current best in slot weapon for DPS? Do you know what cards to put in that weapon? Does your guild know how to properly stack so DD low vit are in the front sac'd and NOT getting picked off by the CRAAAAAAZY ACID BOMB???

I play Sacrifice Paladin in WoE. Let me say this. I've seen 1 vit hwiz get 1 shotted by bomb. However with 1 vit you're not taking that much damage. Just enough to kill the wizard. If you're set up properly to where I can sac this wizard, you will not die and bombs will be wasted on you. Support classes MUST play their role and do it well. This includes blinding mist and pneuma. I have a question...if biochemist are so over powered, why are guilds with the same amount in WoE losing? Because they aren't doing their job. They are leaking out of stack and getting picked off, dispell spammed, and deleted. I suggest the people in this thread complaining about acid bomb watch some videos. Do some research. Move some classes around. The guilds who are succeeding in WoE spent months and months doing MvPs the rest of the server just COULDN'T do apparently to get the gear and zeny needed to do this. Your failure to prepare does not require a sacrifice of effort on our part. Trans classes were announced many many months ago. How much preparation have you done? How many videos did you watch? Not enough if you need the producers to nerf around your wants and needs.

TL;DR FAILURE TO DO THE RESEARCH AND STUDY THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME DOES NOT WARRANT A NERF.

THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING YOU FROM BOMBING PEOPLE TOO UNLESS YOU FAILED TO PREPARE FOR THIS UPDATE. PERIOD.

Once again your failure to prepare for an update does not warrant a sacrifice on our part. We have worked very hard to get what we have.

#48 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:28 AM

Find a better guild or learn how to play. Equipped character means nothing when you're doing all wrong.

seriously ? I can not stand 1 acid pump with all these gear reduction on the WAR map, does it mean anything? spare me please

#49 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:28 AM

why taylor swift garron? is it cuz we're so handsome as well as talented

#50 Myoe

Myoe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:33 AM

seriously ? I can not stand 1 acid pump with all these gear reduction on the WAR map, does it mean anything? spare me please

Means you weren't supposed to be targeted in first place. If they can target you, you're doing all wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users