Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

patchnotebanner.png

Patch Notes April 2, 2018
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)

kafrashop.png

Egg Box

April 2 to April 30, 2018

Price: 10 Kafra Points

If you need a little help hunting eggs, this Egg Box can help!

o1hmocX.png

Spring Festival Costume/Fusion Sale!

From April 2 to April 9, enjoy huge savings on costumes and fusion items!

ezqwKJy.png

SrSJFEe.png

A Bag So Super Large it's ULTRA Super Large!

Get the Ultra SuperLarge Bag in the Phantom Pyramid while it lasts!

events.png

1000x3201-e1491590934147.jpg

Event Period: April 2 to April 30, 2018

The smell of fresh blossoms can only mean one thing, it's time for the Spring Festival.  That's right, fuzzy bunnies are hopping their way into Rune-Midgarts to share in the festivities.

It's time to collect eggs and finish some Khara Quests!  To get started you will need to find NPC Clinkz in front of the Prontera Fountain.  Keep in mind that you need to be level 15 to start the quest.

For a quest guide, please click here. 

PXHSdZZ.png

Bonus Experience Week 

April 2 to April 9, 2018

Double experience, double the fun! 

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:09 PM

why no advice for the maintenance, second time i was in a raid and get dc xD i know i should know but there were weeks where maint wasnt the monday

also why no bug fixes or change notices?  some people apreciate them and are good for decicions in builds or what char to use etc, kinda lame trying every char to see if have any change, also what is the new max number of characters?

PD: Also please please stop doing mini guides of the events people is not stupid and you take all the mystery and discovering, just show where to start

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 02 April 2018 - 05:18 PM.

#3 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

why no advice for the maintenance, second time i was in a raid and get dc xD i know i should know but there were weeks where maint wasnt the monday

also why no bug fixes or change notices?  some people apreciate them and are good for decicions in builds or what char to use etc, kinda lame trying every char to see if have any change, also what is the new max number of characters?

PD: Also please please stop doing mini guides of the events people is not stupid and you take all the mystery and discovering, just show where to start

- they're kinda bad on informing players when will there be an incoming maintenance, literally one forum post of CM Idun tells you anyway what happened if the server goes offline

https://forums.warpp...-server-status/

- no bug fixes because they can't - investing bug fixes on a game where they earn a little will not happen, or the devs don't wanna deal w/ it coz they can't keep up doing bug fixes weekly (no idea why RO2 Odin rarely have bugfixes - can someone enlighten us lol)

- guides aren't that bad tbh, makes less people asking in public chat about the event, and guides makes stuffs easier, so no need to think against it

#4 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:56 PM

- they're kinda bad on informing players when will there be an incoming maintenance, literally one forum post of CM Idun tells you anyway what happened if the server goes offline

https://forums.warpp...-server-status/

- no bug fixes because they can't - investing bug fixes on a game where they earn a little will not happen, or the devs don't wanna deal w/ it coz they can't keep up doing bug fixes weekly (no idea why RO2 Odin rarely have bugfixes - can someone enlighten us lol)

- guides aren't that bad tbh, makes less people asking in public chat about the event, and guides makes stuffs easier, so no need to think against it

- i mean there was announcements in game every 30 minuts for 2 hours so people get rdy for maintenance, thats gone for the las two maints

- they fix bugs but they dont tell like they used to do i know cause i saw some and even vcr report some of them when asked , the same with the little changes they make in chars, skills, etc

- i have been playing like 10 minuts and people are spamming questions, so with guides or not is the same xD

BTW i come back cause some quest are kinda bugged, are duplicated and ask the same item xd so u can complete just 1

i mean you can abandon and take again, but still xD

#5 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

egss-list.jpg

Right-clicking a bunny will either give you a Bunny with a higher level or a Sulky Bunny. 

You can also purchase the Easter Bunny Box selling in the Kafra Shop for 30 points. 

Contents of the Easter Bunny Box:

The box has a chance of giving 1 of the following:

Bunny (Lv 2)
                   Bunny (Lv 3)
                   Bunny (Lv 4)
                   Bunny (Lv 5)
                   Bunny (Lv 6)
                   Bunny (Lv 7)
                   Bunny (Lv 8)
                   Bunny (Lv 9)
                   Bunny (Lv 10)
                   Sulky Bunny

If you get a Bunny (Lv 10), then you will be able to complete the "[Spring Festival] Easter Bunny" Khara quest which gives a Easter Bunny Khara Title (2% Additional Damage, 2% Additional AGI, +30 Penetration, 1% Damage Reduction).

dunno if this still running

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 02 April 2018 - 07:26 PM.

#6 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

there are two of the daily quest bugged and imposible to do, also both main quest and daily quest are duplicated

is like a messy mix of old events :/

i ended all the other quest of the event and get: 15 unknown eggs, 3 pure, and 3 blessed

the other eggs from the quest are the ones that gives bunnies 

i did the same with other char and already have 8 pure eggs dunno how D: i did the same duplicated quest

the main quest line is duplicated cause is from 2 events with diff names one is [Easter egg] and the other [Spring festival`]. their names are the same but the reward is different, [Easter egg] quest gives the eggs from the Idun post and to get the two titles, and the [Spring festival] quests gives the other eggs (those that gives bunnies)

its ok, two events in 1 :P but looks like is so bugged that somethimes dont give rewards and what is worst, only one daily quest gives eggs for the title so it will be imposible to get them

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 02 April 2018 - 08:55 PM.

#7 Knightfall

Knightfall

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Knightfall1972
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

Just wondering if there are any server issues right now. I wasn't able to log on and it told me there was a patch error. I sent in a ticket, but I'm just checking in here too.

#8 VelvetTier

VelvetTier

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

seems they removed the rabbit event :(

#9 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

can we get a better drop of unknown eggs? is lower that happy hour boxes o_O

can we get the same drop as cacao or snowflakes?

cause if u only use unknown eggs u need 7500 like those other tittles i mentioned

pls make the drop the same as those and let the other eggs drop but less

if not there is no point in duplicate the effect if everybody is going to get the tittle at the end of the event xd

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 03 April 2018 - 06:20 PM.

#10 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:50 AM

Just wondering if there are any server issues right now. I wasn't able to log on and it told me there was a patch error. I sent in a ticket, but I'm just checking in here too.

well, if you have issue about "can not connect to patch server", you can try to find "MD5FileList.txt" inside your ro2 folder. if the folder doesn't appear try running patch first, >> open MD5FileList.txt using notepad and deleted the text inside the file, then save, and deleted other MD5File contect in your ro2 folder except txt file >> then right-click MD5FileList.txt and tick "Read Only". and press OK. and try run your client again.

#11 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

can we get a better drop of unknown eggs? is lower that happy hour boxes o_O

can we get the same drop as cacao or snowflakes?

cause if u only use unknown eggs u need 7500 like those other tittles i mentioned

pls make the drop the same as those and let the other eggs drop but less

if not there is no point in duplicate the effect if everybody is going to get the tittle at the end of the event xd

i think better like that, since it's fun to adds a bit of a challenge to looking for it. and also to make a good price at market in-game. if they change the current drop, that will make other players will use the macro for farming.

well if you have lots char it will be more easy for farming using daily quest~

"Don't be lazy if you want it"

#12 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:41 AM

i think better like that, since it's fun to adds a bit of a challenge to looking for it. and also to make a good price at market in-game. if they change the current drop, that will make other players will use the macro for farming.

well if you have lots char it will be more easy for farming using daily quest~

"Don't be lazy if you want it"

i get it but i dont care the tittle myself as im an old player and have lots of chars.

i just think on new people (that there is a lot these last months) that most of them have 1 char and have a hard time finding pt to kill prank.

i remember when i just started and had a hard time getting the event titles but i get them cause it wasnt that hard

the point of the tittle event is that the effect is doubled for the duration of the event, that way players (mostly new ones) get a buff during that month now is just a "item" that only old players can get easy and sold them to people who dont have the money to get that little buff that lst 1 month. once the month end is a just a normal event tittle

i get that the drop option is nor viable cause of the macros

but would be nice to add more dailies, that way people get the item in 1 or 2 weeks to enjoy the buff of the tittle

if you do the daily quest with one character during 30 days you get 108 blessed eggs (90 blessed+90 pure eggs) and for the tittle you need 150 eggs (btw event is just 28days)

my point is, why not have more daily quest so 1 character can get the enoght eggs beetween pure and blessed eggs to get one tittle in 15 or 10 days?

like how is the event now, you cant get the tittle with 1 char even if you do dailies everyday 

another option would be that if you make more dailies so people get the tittles in 1 or 2 weeks, make the tittle effect weaker but more effect during the event like:

Easter day:

INT+25, AGI+18, VIT+13, CAST TIME+38

but during the event the effect is not twice but four times the normal effect

this way the effect would be the same as it is now but it will be heavely nerfed once the event ends

this is a great help for new players, and would make motivate them to do the quest and more if there are more of them (not 3 like now)

anyway only you read this cause no official answer has been given in this thread lol

#13 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:23 PM

i get it but i dont care the tittle myself as im an old player and have lots of chars.

i just think on new people (that there is a lot these last months) that most of them have 1 char and have a hard time finding pt to kill prank.

i remember when i just started and had a hard time getting the event titles but i get them cause it wasnt that hard

the point of the tittle event is that the effect is doubled for the duration of the event, that way players (mostly new ones) get a buff during that month now is just a "item" that only old players can get easy and sold them to people who dont have the money to get that little buff that lst 1 month. once the month end is a just a normal event tittle

i get that the drop option is nor viable cause of the macros

but would be nice to add more dailies, that way people get the item in 1 or 2 weeks to enjoy the buff of the tittle

if you do the daily quest with one character during 30 days you get 108 blessed eggs (90 blessed+90 pure eggs) and for the tittle you need 150 eggs (btw event is just 28days)

my point is, why not have more daily quest so 1 character can get the enoght eggs beetween pure and blessed eggs to get one tittle in 15 or 10 days?

like how is the event now, you cant get the tittle with 1 char even if you do dailies everyday 

another option would be that if you make more dailies so people get the tittles in 1 or 2 weeks, make the tittle effect weaker but more effect during the event like:

Easter day:

INT+25, AGI+18, VIT+13, CAST TIME+38

but during the event the effect is not twice but four times the normal effect

this way the effect would be the same as it is now but it will be heavely nerfed once the event ends

this is a great help for new players, and would make motivate them to do the quest and more if there are more of them (not 3 like now)

anyway only you read this cause no official answer has been given in this thread lol

well, agree with that..  nice to add more dailies. 

i thing you can try to pm softly idun 

giphy.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users