iRO's Kinda Boring Now - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO's Kinda Boring Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

iRO's kinda boring now... Same faces.. same people.. no challenge.. Kinda feel like going ROblox.. :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

#2 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

What do you expect iRO to be? VR version? Same face? Well, all of our faces is the same tho. Same people? Well, everyone can be RK, RG, GX, Sorc, Ranger and etc 

Edited by AlsonFam, 03 April 2018 - 06:39 AM.

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:43 AM

What are you talking about? we are in the midst of receiving ep 16.2 where players can farm and grind new dungeons to their hearts content! with a chance of getting new and awesome equipment that they can use....to farm and grind instances again lol.

Edited by Usurper, 03 April 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:48 AM

maybe if RO is slightly more newb-friendly we will get many new faces

#5 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

You 3 again????? Even here, same names.... Can u guys just please use your back-up forum posters... So it'll make me feel like you're new...

#6 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:00 AM

trolololol.

if you are so bored, and still are "playing" the game, why don't you help out noobies that joined the server?  mmmm?

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

Hard to help noobs when there are many players who pretend to be noobs to ask for free items. Also with this inflation, we need to tax zeny ^_^

#8 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

I'm tired of seeing the same people on the forums. What can we do to bring in fresh bloods? Nvm no one will help these players anymore since all the veterans already quit. Carry on.

#9 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

And you notice the way they talk (always the same pattern)

''Can i have zeny sir ???? God bless you sir ????''

Vending is still fun , at least for me .... what sort of challenge you looking for ? lol

New face? try Izlude ..... ><!

#10 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

Hard to help noobs when there are many players who pretend to be noobs to ask for free items. Also with this inflation, we need to tax zeny ^_^

I mean help, in the actual spend time with noobie to level with over a couple of days/weeks...and show them the ropes kinda thing...

Not giving newbies zeny...

#11 Stephanie

Stephanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:41 AM

And you notice the way they talk (always the same pattern)

''Can i have zeny sir ???? God bless you sir ????''

Vending is still fun , at least for me .... what sort of challenge you looking for ? lol

New face? try Izlude ..... ><!

Don't forget the zeny bots  :p_err:

#12 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

I mean help, in the actual spend time with noobie to level with over a couple of days/weeks...and show them the ropes kinda thing...

Not giving newbies zeny...

Let's party up... oh wait, that's actually not worth it because we haven't gotten the updated party system yet.

Well, I can RODEX some extra gears... oh, but that's been bugging out lately.

Join up with a clan and you can... oh, ours is incomplete without the clan quests and items.

Find a guild and maybe they can RODEX... no. Well, you can get stuff from them through the... oh right, no guild warehouse.

You can farm items for... wait, bots. And you can't do instances that would net any profit until you're 130 at least.

Uh, here's all the workarounds you can do... wait, where are you going?

#13 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

Let's party up... oh wait, that's actually not worth it because we haven't gotten the updated party system yet.

Well, I can RODEX some extra gears... oh, but that's been bugging out lately.

Join up with a clan and you can... oh, ours is incomplete without the clan quests and items.

Find a guild and maybe they can RODEX... no. Well, you can get stuff from them through the... oh right, no guild warehouse.

You can farm items for... wait, bots. And you can't do instances that would net any profit until you're 130 at least.

Uh, here's all the workarounds you can do... wait, where are you going?

So pessimistic!

I've had many way better experiences.... and gained some friends out of it...

#14 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

iRO's kinda boring now... Same faces.. same people.. no challenge.. Kinda feel like going ROblox.. :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

Yep it's been this way for a while now. Majority of content can be soloed. Being successful comes down to playing the same classes while farming the same instances over and over again. MvPs are a joke and competitive MvPing is a bigger joke. PvP has been dead for years now. New content is halfheartedly tested and implemented. Bugs run rampant. Player base is dwindling. Content and updates we receive are done so in an untimely manner. With these new OCP gears it is  becoming a race to shell out as much real money as possible to get these. WPE is being traded more so than actual in game zenny. The list goes on and on. To me seems like this sailing ship has sprung a leak and is slowly sinking.

#15 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

To all of you complaining that gaming in the current RO server we have now, is -_- aweful crap forked game, why are you still playing?   There are indeed way "better" games, so why don't you play there instead of complaining about here?

#16 Stephanie

Stephanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

To all of you complaining that gaming in the current RO server we have now, is -_- aweful crap forked game, why are you still playing?   There are indeed way "better" games, so why don't you play there instead of complaining about here?

Probably because a significant number of people have actually dedicated their time and money to this game.

#17 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

In general one does not quit RO, I know I have tried many times in the 8 or so years of playing. As to why I am still playing. Probably out of habit. Yes there are better games out there, but you can only run so many on a toaster powered potato. At least for me anyways.

#18 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

Probably because a significant number of people have actually dedicated their time and money to this game.

That's Sunk Cost Fallacy, isnt it?

:rolleyes:

#19 BamBamNewbie

BamBamNewbie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationcollege students always broke =0= /sob
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

oh yeah, even the people who got MVP cards are the same face LOL.  I feel ya.  

#20 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:40 PM

So pessimistic!

I've had many way better experiences.... and gained some friends out of it...

You're assuming that anyone trying out RO hasn't already tried out well-advertised MMOs like WoW and RO2. Unless we've somehow still attracted people that have never played an MMO before, more than likely any newbies we get are not MMO newbies.

#21 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:52 PM

People come to see what has improved in the game in the coming years and when they found out that the game has been poorly updated and still have lots of problems most simply wont even bother, that's the reality. I still play in a casual manner cause im still fond of this game, i complain because i care about it and i wish we can achieve a better version of the game cause atm it feels like an incomplete mess.

#22 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:55 PM

What do I expect RO to be? To be like all of the other good mmo's Create new content that you actually want to do when needed. Not to have p2w crap.

#23 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

I think some of the OCP items are actually good, but make them available via in game methods as well.

#24 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

I think some of the OCP items are actually good, but make them available via in game methods as well.

Then they'd get less money, think daddy kRO would like that?

#25 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:10 PM

Me at the moment lol

In general one does not quit RO, I know I have tried many times in the 8 or so years of playing. As to why I am still playing. Probably out of habit. Yes there are better games out there, but you can only run so many on a toaster powered potato. At least for me anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users