iRO's Kinda Boring Now - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO's Kinda Boring Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#51 CrowSix

CrowSix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:27 AM

I think we just need some events with interesting prizes.

I can't be the only one here who wants to see a m.e.c.h racing, or a quick draw duel.

#52 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:19 PM

iRO's kinda boring now... Same faces.. same people.. no challenge.. Kinda feel like going ROblox.. :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

#53 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:08 PM

HABIT? Trying to be clever eh?  :heh:  Boring is different from Leaving..  :heh: Oh that makes you look st_p_d  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by Ecologist, 04 April 2018 - 07:09 PM.

#54 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

You 3 again????? Even here, same names.... Can u guys just please use your back-up forum posters... So it'll make me feel like you're new...

I laughed so hard on this  :heh:

Edited :

Now that IRO uses new Prontera graphics, maybe combining it with cherry blossoms may makes it looks fresh.

8REn8Mn.jpg

RM0NE2k.jpg

Edited by OBBO, 05 April 2018 - 03:05 AM.

#55 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

Your name is Legend of Saint Bra?

#56 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:25 AM

Your name is Legend of Saint Bra?

lol, that's right  :heh:

#57 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:54 AM

Legend of Saint Bra & the knights of the Little Bra company

truely a wonderful anime

#58 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:07 AM

im noob elp me lel

#59 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:15 AM

I think we just need some events with interesting prizes.

I can't be the only one here who wants to see a m.e.c.h racing, or a quick draw duel.

i want a Novice Last man standing event or The greatest Novice Race or find me at Bio 5 wahahahha

#60 Weiwei717

Weiwei717

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

I laughed so hard on this  :heh:

LOL you're not the only one X'D

Edited by Weiwei717, 11 April 2018 - 12:00 AM.

#61 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:50 AM

iRO is becoming more of a waiting for OCP boxes each week game. I lost my motivation and eagerness to farm instances after they removed the modified exp/drop and after they tease seraphim whatsoever to be included in the next OCP.

#62 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

I dont get the amount of hate janeway is getting. Purely anecdotal but I got into iRO because of janeway

Edited by mikkotinamide, 11 April 2018 - 04:20 AM.

#63 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:57 AM

because janeway is good for new players, not old players creating 91823091283091823 new characters.

#64 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:07 AM

Janeway needs to jump

#65 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

I dont get the amount of hate janeway is getting. Purely anecdotal but I got into iRO because of janeway

The title is about iRO being boring and you want to make it more boring as it is?

There is no hurt leveling a character. Janeway was just, a door, a past or better yet a cult. You can't use it to enter again but to exit. You can't come back to it. As a cult, it's better to stay away from it.

#66 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

The title is about iRO being boring and you want to make it more boring as it is?

There is no hurt leveling a character. Janeway was just, a door, a past or better yet a cult. You can't use it to enter again but to exit. You can't come back to it. As a cult, it's better to stay away from it.

Totally agree. Considering most people can run a character 1-99/70 within a week at the very latest or the well to do in 1 day.

#67 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSleepy Bird Cage Manor
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:06 AM

Well, it isn't boring for me. I'm still new here, just past the 3 month experience. Got my one and only char into gene within 3 months though without exp gear, VIP, and OPed stuff.

And I'm stuck to level 101 because I can't survive mobs alone. Lol. Still using goibne set. Only way for me to level fast is to go VIP, buy KPs and acquire the gear everybody wants to have. And maybe I'll reach max level within 3-8 years then. Lol.

iRO isn't boring for me, for now I guess. I haven't experienced what the vets are tired of doing. Lol. I'll stick to it, RO is the only game for me aside from scrabble that is. Hahaha.

And here in iRO, there is a 'forever'. Forever waiting for late updates. Lol

#68 sickgaming1986

sickgaming1986

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:IRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:28 AM

I quit Restart. cause Renewal iRO is just more fun. DB RK so much more awsome than WOE pots spamming BB Knight.

Last time I gave a newbie 50m zeny (he was a npc geared swordman with some +4 upgrades). Before I did I tested him.   I asked him if he can give me 10k zeny for Standard npc items and storage.

After he gave me 10k zeny, I gave him 50m. :heh:

I'd like to help to bring more ppl to Play on iRO Chaos Renewal.

But first I need to know if active vending shops count as online players (number where you choose the server).

@tfimpossible

I got the same Problem,  lvling after lower TI is hard.  I got a AB and RG at lvl ~103.     (Thats why I mostly lvl my Gene lvl 153 and 2nd RK lvl 151)

Mabye we find more to revive mid TI.

Edited by sickgaming1986, 12 April 2018 - 03:30 AM.

#69 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:42 AM

That kind of mindset is way too out of touch. Typical shallow elitism. You guys keep on complaining about a dying server while go on being dismissive on anything that would remotely encourage new players.

As if janeway was meant for old players and you're being forced to participate. It doesn't really harm the experience of old players, it just hurts their ego.

#70 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:29 AM

That kind of mindset is way too out of touch. Typical shallow elitism. You guys keep on complaining about a dying server while go on being dismissive on anything that would remotely encourage new players.

As if janeway was meant for old players and you're being forced to participate. It doesn't really harm the experience of old players, it just hurts their ego.

Well let's see, Janeway, I.I.R.C. only gets you to 99/50. You still need the ~2mil to trans and then have to grind your way back up to 99/70. You can next to no money from running janeway. You end up missing the eden gears the first time around. You are in the same boat on where do I level and how do I get money when you started. Ends up being more of a curse than a blessing.

Us old players can easily hit 3rd class in a day or two. Know how to gear and have the expenses covered to actually level characters.

Just like gramps, it's a crutch and band-aid fix for actual problems of the game.

#71 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

Well, it isn't boring for me. I'm still new here, just past the 3 month experience. Got my one and only char into gene within 3 months though without exp gear, VIP, and OPed stuff.

And I'm stuck to level 101 because I can't survive mobs alone. Lol. Still using goibne set. Only way for me to level fast is to go VIP, buy KPs and acquire the gear everybody wants to have. And maybe I'll reach max level within 3-8 years then. Lol.

iRO isn't boring for me, for now I guess. I haven't experienced what the vets are tired of doing. Lol. I'll stick to it, RO is the only game for me aside from scrabble that is. Hahaha.

And here in iRO, there is a 'forever'. Forever waiting for late updates. Lol

try to get a cylinder it will help you on your training regardless of vip.

#72 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

janeway is pretty useless for most players why does it come up? because botters want it

#73 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSleepy Bird Cage Manor
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

I quit Restart. cause Renewal iRO is just more fun. DB RK so much more awsome than WOE pots spamming BB Knight.

Last time I gave a newbie 50m zeny (he was a npc geared swordman with some +4 upgrades). Before I did I tested him.   I asked him if he can give me 10k zeny for Standard npc items and storage.

After he gave me 10k zeny, I gave him 50m. :heh:

I'd like to help to bring more ppl to Play on iRO Chaos Renewal.

But first I need to know if active vending shops count as online players (number where you choose the server).

Will you give me alms? sort of garbage stuff is enough for me.  :rice:  :sob:

Though I'm fine taking my time leveling up with or without gears. :wah:

try to get a cylinder it will help you on your training regardless of vip.

I can't. saw the cheapest one worth 700m, and I only have 12m.  :sob:  Puente Robe helps with the FCT/VCT a bit, right? I'll stick with it for now. :sob:

#74 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:29 AM

you can probably earn 700m by looting at low ti for a living :D 

#75 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:20 AM

What a coincidence. I was looking for you since I forgot your ingame name. I forgot to say thank you for your 50m. My 10k became 50m. Bless you Sickgaming, there are still good people in this world. It was a big help to me. You touched my heart buddy... teary-eyed here.  :sob:

Seriously, it was me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users