Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

ssN0sE4.jpg

April 4th, 11:00AM - 3:00PM PST

Updates 

• It looks like we got a stealth update to the /mineffect command. It now affects wizard ground target skills. But we didn't get the associated effect files. To prevent this error turn off /mineffect for the time being. While we try to locate the texture files.

• Patch has been released for this fix

• St. Patricks Day Event, Duffy's Pub Crawl ends​
  • 150% EXP event ends
  • Guild Hunting Boards For all Guild Dungeons
  • Guild Dungeon EXP Rebalance

Spoiler

• Ninja Weapon Drop Update
  • Mystical Costume Box will be available in the Cash Shop for 200KP. It will be added to the Silvervine NPC next week. Previews here.
    • Costume Floating Sage Stone
    • Costume Radio Antenna
    • Costume Vajra
    • Costume White Wizard Hat
    • Costume Book of Magic
    • Costume Sorcerer Hood 
    • Costume Blinking Small Eyes
    • Costume Darkness Veil
    • Costume Laser of Eagle
    • Costume Magic Circle
  • Costume Box Garment Edition will be returning to the Cash Shop for 2 weeks for 300KP

Events

• Easter Egg Hunt continues!
  • The Turtle Hermit in Amatsu is still looking for those willing to help him complete a quest...
  • Raffler is being updated:
    • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
      • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
      • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) 60,000z 
      • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
      • Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-10) - 33,000z
      • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
      • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
      • Costume Box Garment Edition (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
      • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
      • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
      • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z
  • In light of the changing game meta For 1 month from 3/21 - 4/21 the GM team will be offering guild leadership transfers on RE:START.
    • New Guild Leading Characters must be on the same account as the current leading character
    • New Leaders Must be in the Guild
    • Requests will be processed once a week during maintenance.
    • Requests submitted AFTER the cut off will NOT happen.

Cash Shop

Community

Server Status: Open

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

*Future Changes
Spoiler

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:16 PM

WHY is KARVO so EXPENSIVE? 

Also regarding your GD Exp balance, you should know that HP isn't the only factor in which a monster is made harder / easier. If you're nerfing something like a necro, don't forget to make it's skills pitiful to match the -_- exp. Including the fact that they have slave mobs. AS far as Aru GD is concerned, the map has next to no spawns. 

Also good job nerfing future levelling places like nameless island. I think you don't think about what you're doing. Are you even bothering to lower the hp of the slaves they summon too? I'm going to guess not. 

Edited by Xellie, 03 April 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#3 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

https://ragnarokonli...a-mysticII.html

#4 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

Deleting dupes is great and all, but you should only be deleting the bigger dupes, the Devilings, The Ghostrings, The GRs. Taking away someone's Marc Card they bought off the market 2 months ago isn't going to help but rather hurt the server.

#5 Redline9

Redline9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:25 PM

This is INSANE! I don't come on here much to talk but Valf GD doesn't have much of a spawn rate and changing the EXP to something as insane as this is just foolish!

#6 njosefbeck

njosefbeck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:26 PM

Please take note of and fix the NPC locations and quests for Hunter and Blacksmith Job Change, as found in the threads here: https://forums.warpp...ith-job-change/ and here: https://forums.warpp...b-change-quest/.

Thanks!

#7 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:27 PM

When fix azura 10 seconds delay agains 150k bomb 0delay? Any about this?

#8 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Also you have no business nerfing monsters when you can't fix the fact that they're spawning mobs over level 100. 

#9 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

*Future Changes
Currently were still waiting for confirmation about when we will receive the EXE capable of handling the pending balance changes. Tentatively this is scheduled for next week but not confirmed by the studio programming team yet. As part of this we are examining other possible changes we can do to including.
  • Addressing High Weapon Boxes (Perhaps by blocking the weapons on WOE Maps.)
  • Blocking duplicated items that should not exist at all on the server

High weapon box should be removed from drops table until 3rd classes update and the weapons should be disabled like you did with crimson weapons.

#10 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

I
Am
So
Happy

#11 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:41 PM

may i suggest if you could put daily log in quest for non trans ? i got really hard time on level grinding in juperos , the mobs hits really hard even i have a decent equips , last time before the update i can do fine just using fresh fish pots but now i have to adjust myself in supplies now ... 

#12 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

Also you have no business nerfing monsters when you can't fix the fact that they're spawning mobs over level 100. 

Could you give me a list of which ones are problematic so I can bring the list to Campitor?

The one I was aware of was the Hydrolancer dragon mob being incorrect as well as the Hydro spawn timer being instant. I assume Necromancer/Banshee Master/Beholder Master mobs are also bugged?

#13 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:59 PM

Could you give me a list of which ones are problematic so I can bring the list to Campitor?

The one I was aware of was the Hydrolancer dragon mob being incorrect as well as the Hydro spawn timer being instant. I assume Necromancer/Banshee Master/Beholder Master mobs are also bugged?

I already PMed camp about this a couple of times already as well as mentioning it on the forums. Specifically the banshee master. 

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

I already PMed camp about this a couple of times already as well as mentioning it on the forums. Specifically the banshee master.

I will check all the Slave Summoned types (G_MONSTER) and make sure their stats align with the normals

#15 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:06 PM

I will check all the Slave Summoned types (G_MONSTER) and make sure their stats align with the normals

On that note does it make sense to have an hp:exp ratio for mobs that have summons? Having to fight 3 mobs at once for the exp of one?

#16 nirinel

nirinel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:charmwitch
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:13 PM

I really like the maintenance banner, it's so cute.  :p_laugh:

#17 Darvis123

Darvis123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

awesome costumes  :no1:

#18 Nayru123

Nayru123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

So when juno GD was nerfed we were crybabies and spoiled, but now that valf also goes to -_- it‘s a problem. Lol. Welcome to the -_-ty world of restart SE GDs.

#19 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

When will you fix abyss lake? The mobs should give almost double the exp they give right now. If a place is harder to level at it should also give more exp!

Also can we get previews of the new costumes?

Edited by UrsaMinor1, 03 April 2018 - 08:20 PM.

#20 InstaChamp

InstaChamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:34 PM

So when juno GD was nerfed we were crybabies and spoiled, but now that valf also goes to -_- it‘s a problem. Lol. Welcome to the -_-ty world of restart SE GDs.

Well I will say I don't believe the juno nerf is as bad as the valf, AND yall ended up getting a spawn buff. Now I'm not saying both weren't -_-ty, but I do feel Valf got it worse.

#21 raptorz281

raptorz281

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

When will you fix abyss lake? The mobs should give almost double the exp they give right now. If a place is harder to level at it should also give more exp!

Also can we get previews of the new costumes?

This, though I don't care about costumes.  Let's stop fixing leveling spots that aren't broken?  Exp requirements on this server are extremely high, so what is the actual justification for nerfing exp in these places?  Why can't we enjoy the game and earn decent exp without it having to be our fulltime job?

Edited by raptorz281, 03 April 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#22 Nayru123

Nayru123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:47 PM

Well I will say I don't believe the juno nerf is as bad as the valf, AND yall ended up getting a spawn buff. Now I'm not saying both weren't -_-ty, but I do feel Valf got it worse.

Buffed Yuno GD right now with exp event was around 20m/h with my level 70 leecher. Same leecher did 50m/h in luina, while also using like ten times less pots. Tell me about -_-ty nerfs.

#23 raptorz281

raptorz281

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

Buffed Yuno GD right now with exp event was around 20m/h with my level 70 leecher. Same leecher did 50m/h in luina, while also using like ten times less pots. Tell me about -_-ty nerfs.

This ^^^... when people are leveling in the lower level GD's because it's easier and Exp is higher... why are we bending to the will of complainers instead of realizing the hard work and sacrifice of guilds and levling in higher level GD's?

#24 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:57 PM

So since the Exp Event is over rip jupe again . The Turn ins were ok for the Work put in ... still it was a desert . Now hardly worth the time. Karvo price is still ... seriously no words you actually managed to increase the rng ... did i somehow confused RO with heartstone? Anyway +1 for actually adressing duping ,-1 for not doing something already and just adressing it (yes i know eastern Holidays ... No i dont care) .

#25 Jingelicious

Jingelicious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationhere and there
  • Server:RE: Start Odin

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:14 PM

Heeeeey nice, more costumes yeaaaah! Did anyboy Focus on the players? I think not.... Its funny to see the whole company struggling because they arent able to manage small problems. Let me think about the good old Ragnarok Euro times. No bots, just normal player, no mobsteal , no killsteal. Hey guys its time to wake up, i mean, its nice that you fix some "NERFS" , but anyway do you think about the casual player? The single parent? The shift worker? Its funny to see how you boost people with much more time for the game , but it would be very handsome if you think about the others too. In my view the exp on this server suxx in comparision with the partyspots. There are just a few worthwhile spots. Porcillomap, High Orcs, Jupe, Bio.... This is foolish, cant you be a competent provider? This story will go on for a couple of months, maybe years, but the membership will decrease

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users