Question about costume upgrading - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Question about costume upgrading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:51 PM

Okay by upgrading I mean adding slot and making white slot into purple slots stuffs like that. Okay first of, what parts are possible to put purple runeholes, I understand right now that swag/kafra head, top,bottom, glove and shoes have purple slots. But if you have a white slot how do you make it to purple and what mats do you need.

Second is about costume accesories i.e back accesory, eyes , lower face. How do I add slots to them and what materials and procedure to do?

Sorry for the newbie questions ^^

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

in these shops you can see what costumes can be turned into purple slots 

i think only some of the top costumes can be turned

https://forums.warpp...-rune-exchange/

In the same place of the link i give you there are another NPCs

those sell kafra and swag of one purple slot and the only way to get those same with more slots is to exchange 2 costumes of 1slot into 1 costume with 2 slots and exchanging 2 costumes of 2slots to get 1 costume of 3slots (purples ofc)

you can buy in the same place "cheny souls" that have a chance to get a swag costume set of one slots

those are the only ways to get purple costume

(beside pyramyd somethimes and events lol :P)

the way to get more slots in the others costumes that have 1 or 2 normal slots, is by fusing costumes

if you fuse two costumes you get random slots 0,1,2 or 3  but the more slots the less chance

but there are items to maintain the numer of slots and get even more

also to maintain the appareance of the costume or get the one you want, back, lower face etc (cause every fuse you get one random costume with random slots)

check this guide for this

https://forums.warpp...-system-update/

btw most of the info is in the guides forums!"

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 04 April 2018 - 02:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users