Due to a number of user concerns regarding game balance, we have decided to postpone the Clash of the Titans tournament until these game balance issues can be addressed. We are working hard to provide our users with the most satisfactory experience for the Clash of the Titans tournament and want to make sure we do our best to reach the high expectations our users demand. Until further notice, the Clash of the Titans tournament has been postponed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Preliminary details are as follows:
- Level 180 - 215 characters only.
- 5 person Teams.
- 1 Alternate is allowed.
- Must be in the same Clan at the time of the tournament.
- 1 Duplicate class per team.
- First team to 20 kills wins.
- Players may respawn and be revived as they see fit.
- Losing team is eliminated from the tournament.
- Map: Training Grounds, which will be copied and renamed for this tournament.
- Random spawn locations will be created within the Training Grounds map.
- Sign-Ups begin now! Please select your Team Captain and have the captain complete the Team Registration by clicking here - Please select ROSE COTT Signups.
- If a player fails to appear for their team, that Team may choose to continue the fight one man down, or have their 1 alternate take their place.
COTT Restricted Items List:
- No Item Mall Buffs/Potions/Special Gifts
- No Item Mall Jellybeans
- No Soccer Ball PET (Thank you Codar)
- No Arua's Blessing
- No Judy's Blessing
- No Stealth Potions
If you attempt to enter the Battle Arena with any of the above items in your inventory, your character will automatically be sent back to Junon Polis and your team will be down 1 player for that round and/or will need to immediately substiute their alternate.
Any item not specificly listed, is deemed acceptable and may be used in the Tournament. As with everything else, if you have any questions or need clarification just ask!