• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:11 PM

No point either in raising feedback/suggestions. WP staff barely keep up with their self stablished schedule.

Edited by cjaramis, 04 May 2018 - 03:38 AM.

#2 Hirumminho

Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Retired

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

(...) Faceworm instance gives Badges (if someone can point the quantity thanks) (...) any other in game sources?

Slotted ( [1] ) Giant Faceworm Snake Skin gives 7 EMB's; Non-Slotted ( [0] ) Giant Faceworm Snake Skin gives 5 EMB's; You can also get 1 EMB per 5 OPB's.

#3 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:47 PM

Slotted ( [1] ) Giant Faceworm Snake Skin gives 7 EMB's; Non-Slotted ( [0] ) Giant Faceworm Snake Skin gives 5 EMB's; You can also get 1 EMB per 5 OPB's.

Thanks, included in the main post.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4115 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

https://irowiki.org/.../Grandma_Boxter

Some item dropped by monsters cant be Boxter-ed

#5 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1229 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:24 AM

Eve natalia wasn't intended to give useless items purpose, its to provide an option for somewhat good or difficult to get gears to be exchanged for safes. This npc have single-handedly maintained such items market price in check, and they never got below the safe prices threshold, even if they're considered useless, like two-handed chrome metal sword, in the priority scale i think this npc would be in the lower tiers, but it can definitely use some changes, just hope it can be improved upon instead of being completely destroyed, i'm all up to quest involved npc rewards in place of simple item hoarding exchanges. ;)

#6 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

Eve natalia wasn't intended to give useless items purpose, its to provide an option for somewhat good or difficult to get gears to be exchanged for safes. This npc have single-handedly maintained such items market price in check, and they never got below the safe prices threshold, even if they're considered useless, like two-handed chrome metal sword, in the priority scale i think this npc would be in the lower tiers, but it can definitely use some changes, just hope it can be improved upon instead of being completely destroyed, i'm all up to quest involved npc rewards in place of simple item hoarding exchanges. ;)

Eve Natalia is just a medium or a vessel. They key thing is to make mvp drops relevant on a larger scope. To not relativize their drops to less value than say a crimson weapon drop.

Nirvanna shared a very interesting spoiler on that. Hopefully it will materialize and continue to be expanded.

Edited by cjaramis, 10 April 2018 - 01:46 PM.

#7 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

https://irowiki.org/.../Grandma_Boxter

Some item dropped by monsters cant be Boxter-ed

Which you could argue is ok. I believe WP learned their lesson and stopped throwing trash like elven bows and bison horns into OCP. Fingers crossed.

What I was making reference are cash shop only items that are still not boxterable due to simple ommision; Black Shiba Inus Fidelity Necklace, sprint glove, cd, ugly costumes of Remix Ii.

Edited by cjaramis, 10 April 2018 - 01:40 PM.

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:00 PM

I have a question though for Campitor, when are you planning to change this annoying buff thing for HE Bubble Gums and BMX3 from Merry Badger to actual items? I don’t mind if they will be account or even character bound, it’s alright if we can’t sell or share, I am okay even if it had an expiration date. But this buff idea is horrible that it is in effect as soon as you talk to Merry Badger, We can not choose when we want to pop it. This is affecting the gaming experience of myself, my friends and my guildmates, please find a way to address and fix this problem ASAP. We don’t want buff, we want actual items.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:02 PM

I have a question though for Campitor, when are you planning to change this annoying buff thing for HE Bubble Gums and BMX3 from Merry Badger to actual items? I don’t mind if they will be account or even character bound, it’s alright if we can’t sell or share, I am okay even if it had an expiration date. But this buff idea is horrible that it is in effect as soon as you talk to Merry Badger, We can not choose when we want to pop it. This is affecting the gaming experience of myself, my friends and my guildmates, please find a way to address and fix this problem ASAP. We don’t want buff, we want actual items.

If MB actually gave up actual items, even account bound, you can expect cries from hoarders of Gums, BMx3, and Oda? I'm fine either way though  :heh:

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

It's hardly horrible, it's just not able to be used efficiently on things like ET. Gotta keep regular gums relevant somehow :Y

#11 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

why does WP get a 20/10 for the token system? wasn't even their idea =\

#12 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:10 PM

why does WP get a 20/10 for the token system? wasn't even their idea =\

I am sure it was yours.

#13 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

I am sure it was yours.

Yeah it was, I want my 20/10, lol.

#14 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

20/10 for Krit. Well done.

#15 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

Yeah it was, I want my 20/10, lol.

OK, Kudos to you then... 30/10, still they implemented it so lets share some love with them... 

If only 1/4 of what we propose would actually come in the game...

#16 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

OK, Kudos to you then... 30/10, still they implemented it so lets share some love with them... 

If only 1/4 of what we propose would actually come in the game...

Most of the good things we get are community made. And yeah if they implemented more stuff we made it could be nicer =\

#17 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

Most of the good things we get are community made. And yeah if they implemented more stuff we made it could be nicer =\

Community stuff is more important than ever, with cash shop inflating a lot of things we need fun stuff to do IN the game still.

#18 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Community stuff is more important than ever, with cash shop inflating a lot of things we need fun stuff to do IN the game still.

Too bad community stuff means it has to come in the form of spending time making it instead of playing the game where you actually get rewarded for doing stuff =\

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 10 April 2018 - 04:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users