April 11th RESTART Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 11th RESTART Maintenance

44 replies to this topic

#26 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

No experience bonus for abyss lake and other area? we have to leech every char at bio2 nice.

#27 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

FOF: What does a normal work day/week look like for the staff?

#28 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

The staff do check and read said section. However, don't expect them to comment on every single thread. By posting a suggestion you should keep in mind it may and may not be implemented, a lot of things are factored in starting from system limitation to legal contract(s) with the developers.

You can try to link your suggestion topic here as long as it is within the patch notes, such as asking the staff to kindly check this out and what's not.

taking you at your quote. staff please check out this proposal thread for places that could use hunting boards and/or exp buffs. It has a brief explanation as to why for each as well.

https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2815289

#29 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

The staff do check and read said section. However, don't expect them to comment on every single thread. By posting a suggestion you should keep in mind it may and may not be implemented, a lot of things are factored in starting from system limitation to legal contract(s) with the developers.

You can try to link your suggestion topic here as long as it is within the patch notes, such as asking the staff to kindly check this out and what's not.

I understand they can't post everytime, but there are things there that were only listened while posted in this section, or community chat. One of the suggestion was to make a summary so ppl don't ask same things again since they die there in the saddest poss way. So they took suggestion, (bc it was just managing the topics by a mod, easy solution). My idea for that was not only summarize but to have some response... specially for those that CAN'T be solved/implemented, so people know where they are stepping and stop asking for imposs and move on on other good ideas.

Don't say they read, bc if they cared, they would say at least, hi thanks for ur input, but nothing, or hi, we can't do this or that. And then one day Astra came here and asked what were the suggestions/issues? (that time they were posted in the very same thread).Lol u said they do read n?

Don't get me wrong, I am very sad I had to post these comments.

Edited by Cyncienta, 11 April 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#30 JoseROReStart

JoseROReStart

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:15 PM

They freakin forget to put the falco NPC on Hugel after they move job change quest there, g fukin g

#31 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:09 PM

They freakin forget to put the falco NPC on Hugel after they move job change quest there, g fukin g

The staff are addressing the missing NPC as we speak, thank you for the report :)

#32 JoseROReStart

JoseROReStart

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

No problem dudette, i was on the middle of quest on payon fields when you guys shut the server down, now im hunter blitzter build with no falco to hire lol

best wishes to you

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:25 PM

No problem dudette, i was on the middle of quest on payon fields when you guys shut the server down, now im hunter blitzter build with no falco to hire lol

best wishes to you

The falcon breeder should be now up in Hunter's Guild (Hugel), second floor.

#34 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:29 PM

So is the staff purposefully just having u post instead of doing it themselves cinnamon?

#35 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

So is the staff purposefully just having u post instead of doing it themselves cinnamon?

#36 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:46 AM

is silvervine rewards in bounty quest is gone? i just finished my biochem this morning and when i getting my rewards they just give me exp , i file a ticket with screenshot but they haven't answered yet , so i thought the vmods knows this...

#37 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:51 AM

is silvervine rewards in bounty quest is gone? i just finished my biochem this morning and when i getting my rewards they just give me exp , i file a ticket with screenshot but they haven't answered yet , so i thought the vmods knows this...

You've probably reached the 150(?) SV per month limit.

#38 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:00 AM

You've probably reached the 150(?) SV per month limit.

whoa! hold on i didn't remember there is a system like that all i remember is 7 sv per kill count ...

#39 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:14 AM

since the introduction of silvervine all chars has a monthly 100 limit free silvervine from any kind of quest

#40 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

Ah, it was 100, sorry.

The limit has always been in place for the miniboss SV quests - now the hunting boards also count towards the limit.

#41 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:01 AM

since the introduction of silvervine all chars has a monthly 100 limit free silvervine from any kind of quest

oh i see good thing i spent for gym pass , at the start of a next month will i get again sv or should I wait the exact date of the month example April 12 to May 12 ? it is my first time im soloing my sader at bio 2 ....

#42 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:02 AM

I thought it was a daily limit, but I never really went the free SV direction until these boards

Edited by Spoon, 12 April 2018 - 04:36 AM.

#43 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:29 AM

oh i see good thing i spent for gym pass , at the start of a next month will i get again sv or should I wait the exact date of the month example April 12 to May 12 ? it is my first time im soloing my sader at bio 2 ....

i think you can get again at the start of the month but i don't really remember

#44 8733130503023857157

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:10 AM

weekly reminder: rmt ppl still didn't get punished

#45 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:00 PM

please on next maintenance remove or atleast nerf erremes guille(sinx) on bio 2 he's nothing but a hindrance to party or solo players , he can always 1 hit us when on cloaking like soul destroyer and meteor assault , since you manage nerf the exp of venatu and buff them then do it in bio 2 give us a convenient to level grind there ....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users