Can someone tell me the places to up? - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Can someone tell me the places to up?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lalisn

lalisn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

before you had the places with the groups and now they are all empty...

what happened?

Edited by lalisn, 12 April 2018 - 10:55 AM.

#2 njosefbeck

njosefbeck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

From what I've seen, people have typically been doing Pyramids, followed by Bios 2 and then Bios 3. Some people mix it up and go to Majos, GH, Anolians, Juperos... I'm probably missing some places. I've also seen people start making chats for party organization stuff in Eden, so maybe try there? The more people that put up chats organizing a party, the more parties that will be visible to players on the server!

#3 oddjob

oddjob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:36 AM

Yeah, any place with a hunting board is going to be your best friend. Pryamids, GH, Venatus, Bio 2, Bio 3, I think im missing a few others

#4 lalisn

lalisn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

Thank u guys!!!

#5 LessThanPerfect

LessThanPerfect

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

I don't know if there are better places to "up", but here are the best places for me and my friends so far:

Job level 1 until you get to job 50: Porcelios (Maybe create an archer or mage while leeching your main character, if not mage or archer, to kill Porcelios quickly. Use fire element) The map is very safe albeit slightly crowded.

2nd job until Base level 71: CTHO? Or you can stay in Porcelios until Base level 71 if you're okay with repetition.

Then base level 71 until 99: Do the bounty board quests in Lighthalzen. Go to Eden and look for a party in Bio 2. Almost always, there are parties being created there. Look for those who will be okay with "counts-only, each-take" party. You will be Base level 84 in no time and have "even-shared" party with anyone. You can "up" here until you're 99. I've done it myself. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users