16.2 Quest guides please - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

16.2 Quest guides please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#26 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

In the original kRO descriptions, there were navigations for the NPC locations for the items.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 13 April 2018 - 02:55 PM.

#27 Asmrow

Asmrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNowhere near you
  • Server:ROM

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:30 PM

In the original kRO descriptions, there were navigations for the NPC locations for the items.

Lame... I had fun searching for the NPCs :heh: . In case anyone want to check, just go to divine pride and switch the server to kRO.

Anyways, here is the lazy way:

Spoiler

The dialogs also state their relation with each of the heroes. Lore wise, it is a nice addition.

Edited by Asmrow, 13 April 2018 - 03:42 PM.

#28 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

I like the bit when I returned Cherio's Rocket to her father Windsor. Please to fix this guys :U Keyron's Locket!!!!

But yeah, 16.2 has been a nice extension of the Bio3 lore.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 13 April 2018 - 03:58 PM.

#29 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:34 PM

in-game Eremes belonging is the same dagger that he used to slice his palm to prevent the effect of anesthetic. :o

J8GdpmY.jpg

#30 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

I like the bit when I returned Cherio's Rocket to her father Windsor. Please to fix this guys :U Keyron's Locket!!!!

But yeah, 16.2 has been a nice extension of the Bio3 lore.

Can you tell me the relation of Howard and Eremes' relative, Blacksmith Clever and Guile Marovich.

Let me guess. Blacksmith Clever is Howard's elder brother and Guile Marovich is Eremes's adoptive father. :p_swt:

#31 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

Can you tell me the relation of Howard and Eremes' relative, Blacksmith Clever and Guile Marovich.

Let me guess. Blacksmith Clever is Howard's elder brother and Guile Marovich is Eremes's adoptive father. :p_swt:

Mavorich was a comrade to Eremes and Cleaver is a friend of Howard and Howard's Older Brother. He wanted to pass the thimble to the Older Brother, but says the Older Brother is recovering from something.

#32 AJICO

AJICO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUmbala Village

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Does anyone know how to summon YSF01 Seyren? (not quest version)

#33 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

Mavorich was a comrade to Eremes and Cleaver is a friend of Howard and Howard's Older Brother. He wanted to pass the thimble to the Older Brother, but says the Older Brother is recovering from something.

Howard's elder brother is Engel Howard who is in coal mine (the sign quest).

In the first place. I wonder why don't KRO just create another Engel Howard for this quest. Like creating another Cecil's hunter Sherin.

#34 markopolong

markopolong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

I also want to know how to summon Seyren YSF. Done with 2 charcs complete main quest. and re enter the instance just to summon both Atroce. Already try choosing Story Mode n Battle Mode..but nope..dissappointent

#35 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:20 PM

I also want to know how to summon Seyren YSF. Done with 2 charcs complete main quest. and re enter the instance just to summon both Atroce. Already try choosing Story Mode n Battle Mode..but nope..dissappointent

I think after u choose the story mode , and after the replay end , there shall have something like YSL spirit in the middle , talk to it and choose.challange it

#36 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

Yeah that doesn't happen. I looped story mode multiple times. 

#37 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:09 PM

Howard's elder brother is Engel Howard who is in coal mine (the sign quest).

In the first place. I wonder why don't KRO just create another Engel Howard for this quest. Like creating another Cecil's hunter Sherin.

Ahh makes sense, kinda, since this character refers to Howard Alt-Eisen as Alt, not Howard.

#38 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:22 PM

Ahh makes sense, kinda, since this character refers to Howard Alt-Eisen as Alt, not Howard.

Not sure about that. In comic his comrades call him Howard.

BTW do you have dialogues of each bio3 relative after you give them bio3 belonging?

I want to reassemble the whole biolab3 story from Ragnarok book, comic and game together.

#39 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

Btw does anyone know if there's a cd period before we can create Head Hunter Base 2 instance where you fight the real Evil girl? Did it yesterday but wasn't immediately after finishing the main quest. Now that I did it on a new character, I don't seem to be able to create the instance.

#40 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:37 PM

Not sure about that. In comic his comrades call him Howard.

BTW do you have dialogues of each bio3 relative after you give them bio3 belonging?

I want to reassemble the whole biolab3 story from Ragnarok book, comic and game together.

No I didn't save them sorry.

I can just tldr them

• margaretha - the priest mentions how she remembers her clutching onto the wooden rosary as a child, she was a tomboy until she started chillin with Seyren who she was in love with
  • eremes - the guy mentions that it's all too common for members of the guild to not return, eremes was generally lucky and liked to see things through etc etc
  • seyren/keyron - the father of them BOTH, aka brother and sister; is just devastated and needs to find a reason to live now that both of his children and his wife are now dead; he made a quick note that he expected the worst with seyren when he came across his pecopeco; and was just flat out sad/surprised that the daughter was dead too.
  • cecil - sherin mentions that cecil took up the art of sewing to learn how to add a button to her clothing, so that she would be seen as more feminine and was in tears knowing that she was dead.
  • howard - the guy calls him alt and mentions that he wanted to help him make his bow thimble, but that alt was too stubborn and did it himself; he also mentioned that he would pass the thimble onto his older brother when the time was right.

Btw does anyone know if there's a cd period before we can create Head Hunter Base 2 instance where you fight the real Evil girl? Did it yesterday but wasn't immediately after finishing the main quest. Now that I did it on a new character, I don't seem to be able to create the instance.

There is another heart hunter base?

#41 Asmrow

Asmrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

Yes, there is another Heart Hunter Base. I just did it today. 

It's a "training" where you attack, and the Rebellions (disguised as Heart Hunters  :heh: ) defend the base.

The final round is a real fight with Ebil (you actually defeat her, thus finally receiving one of those three items for the three old(?) ladies daily quests)

To be honest, the security robots are more dangerous than her  :p_swt:

#42 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

Yes, there is another Heart Hunter Base. I just did it today. 

It's a "training" where you attack, and the Rebellions (disguised as Heart Hunters  :heh: ) defend the base.

The final round is a real fight with Ebil (you actually defeat her, thus finally receiving one of those three items for the three old(?) ladies daily quests)

To be honest, the security robots are more dangerous than her  :p_swt:

It would be great if people posted this information, I wanna do as many dailies as possible for schwaltz tokens.

#43 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

No I didn't save them sorry.

I can just tldr them

• margaretha - the priest mentions how she remembers her clutching onto the wooden rosary as a child, she was a tomboy until she started chillin with Seyren who she was in love with
  • eremes - the guy mentions that it's all too common for members of the guild to not return, eremes was generally lucky and liked to see things through etc etc
  • seyren/keyron - the father of them BOTH, aka brother and sister; is just devastated and needs to find a reason to live now that both of his children and his wife are now dead; he made a quick note that he expected the worst with seyren when he came across his pecopeco; and was just flat out sad/surprised that the daughter was dead too.
  • cecil - sherin mentions that cecil took up the art of sewing to learn how to add a button to her clothing, so that she would be seen as more feminine and was in tears knowing that she was dead.
  • howard - the guy calls him alt and mentions that he wanted to help him make his bow thimble, but that alt was too stubborn and did it himself; he also mentioned that he would pass the thimble onto his older brother when the time was right.

Thanks. The story of Seyren matches the last part of the comic

wFfM2Vr.jpg

Seyren : This way... to Prontera. Let's go.

7I88UWx.jpg

Seyren : Go to my father... and bearded man... (Captain Herman) give it (Wolfchev's experiment report) to him... OK?

z3N07XD.jpg

Seyren : I... and everyone... will go back later. everyone....
Seyren : I promise...

Edited by Sigma1, 13 April 2018 - 10:00 PM.

#44 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:02 PM

Would love to read that comic sometime, but needs to be translated.

#45 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

It would be great if people posted this information, I wanna do as many dailies as possible for schwaltz tokens.

I have daily quests detail. Unfortunately in Korean. Korean people always bother me when they put info in image. :P

Spoiler

#46 Asmrow

Asmrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:06 PM

I have daily quests detail. Unfortunately in Korean. Korean people always bother me when they put info in image. :P

Spoiler

Uh? I've spotted 12 daily quests only, what are those last 4 in the image?

Oh, nvm, I think their are the quests in the Heart Hunter Base.

Edited by Asmrow, 13 April 2018 - 10:10 PM.

#47 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:09 PM

Would love to read that comic sometime, but needs to be translated.

I've translated a few page in my local language and I've been warned from the publisher that translation without permission from Gravity is illegal and can be filed. :o

I must removed all translation. And just told to people as story-line text instead. :heh:

#48 Asmrow

Asmrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

Daily quests in the Rebellion base (Clana Nemieri):

Spoiler

There is also a side quest with Arinoa Yurhik (rebel_in 82/68) which gives 10 Schwarz Honor Tokens.

Daily quests in the Heart Hunter Base:

Spoiler

Edited by Asmrow, 13 April 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#49 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:24 PM

It almost like they dont want us to play their games

#50 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Uh? I've spotted 12 daily quests only, what are those last 4 in the image?

Oh, nvm, I think their are the quests in the Heart Hunter Base.

Yes. You're right. Those last 4 quests are Heart Hunter military base daily quests.

And since there're 15 daily quests, each quest give you 3 tokens. So you'll gain 45 tokens per day. Unlike 16.1. You can't complete 1 robe enchant-reset cycle per day since it requires 50 tokens per 1 cycle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users