Renewal Five for Friday 4/13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal Five for Friday 4/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

fiveforfriday_large.jpg

Happy Friday everybody, and welcome to our very first Five for Friday thread!
As introduced by Campitor in his Good Morning Renewal post this week, we're introducing a new Q&A format:

• Ask us your questions on Monday,
  • we'll answer 5 of them on Friday!

Next week we'll be dedicating a separate thread to it so everybody knows to participate :)
Without further ado, here are the five questions, answered by Campitor!

FOF: When is kRO going to do something about our severely outdated Malangdo enchants (including costumes and weapons)   :questionmark:

Unfortunately as Malangdo is one of those systems that consistently receives partial updates along with other updates they don't have the correct version of the script just ready for us. However are requesting the latest script for the enchanting npc. Whom we will translate and add items to as needed.

FOF: will we get anything interesting for the next 3 months or no? i wanna hiatus so either would be great

Currently were in discussion with the studio about when we can expect the following EXE updates. They indicated to us that they should be able to set a date soon.

Celine Kimi's Card Effect Fix (NPC Wide Critical Wound is not working)
Double Attack Critical Update
Mechanic, Rune Knight, Geneticist, and Shadow Chaser Balance Changes.

In addition to that we should be receiving the first illusion dungeon. On the schedule us supposed to be several UI updates as well but those have not yet been confirmed due to studio resources being used to support other concerns.

FOF: Is the Adventurer's Trusty Towel quest ever coming back?

Yes it returns from time to time.

FoF: When are we getting the UI updates?

We should be getting most of them before the end of the year. Including the following.

Tradeable VIP Time Item
Guild Warehouse System
Quest UI Update
Bank System
Gear Swap System
Party UI Update
Client Settings Update (Moves stuff out of the setup.exe)
Menu Update

FoF: Is it possible for you to look into the other bugs that ninja and Kagerou/Oboro have?
Charms not working properly on 2nd and 3rd tier magic, Lightning Jolt not working correctly, kunai splash formula fix, and flip tatami not working correctly. (those are some that I can remember)

Yes after we hold them to the following changes we can begin to bug them about bug fixing any broken skills.

Celine Kimi's Card Effect Fix (NPC Wide Critical Wound is not working)
Double Attack Critical Update
Mechanic, Rune Knight, Geneticist, and Shadow Chaser Balance Changes. 

factorfiction_large.jpg

In addition to Five for Friday, we'll be adding in GM Xealot's Fact or Fiction, information straight from the GM Team to you!

Greetings, everyone! GM Xealot here, and I wanted to cover a trending issue I often come across during the week. Hopefully this will help clarify some concerns and lessen (or increase) the amount of tickets I receive in the future.

=== Kafra Shop Item Exchanges ===

I have seen this issue brought up on a few threads and tickets where players were unsure if they could exchange items they purchased through the Kafra Shop. Can you get a refund or are all purchases final?

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your purchase, but we are able to exchange it for another item in the shop. Whether you purchased the wrong OCP or HD Elunium Box instead of HD Oridecon Box, we will be more than happy to help you exchange your item for the correct one so long as the items are of equivalent value. Once we verify the purchase, we will make the exchange and send you on your way!

Please note that if the OCP is opened or the consumable is used, we will be unable to exchange it. The exception is if you open a box of 10 HD Elunium, for example, and did not use any of them, we can
still exchange those for something else if it was purchased by mistake.

I hope this helps anyone who has had concerns about mistakenly making the wrong purchases in the Kafra Shop. Don't be shy, submit a ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Questions or comments about Five for Friday OR Fact or Fiction? Let us know here!
Looking forward to a new thread next week!

#2 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:08 AM

Did you pick random questions and easy to answer? 

My question was for the WoE Scenario, IDK if you do not consider this as a most relevant and important for the community... but the last woe thread:

LGCsZi7.png

got 16 pages of discussion, 390 replies, over 14k views, and just... nothing LOL.

Good job on those other questions btw

Edited by S207, 13 April 2018 - 11:11 AM.

#3 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:21 AM

FoF;

I'm really eager to test put the new Devil's Hand for Sura and the Red Baby Dragon Hat for RK. Other servers have had these for quite sometime. Do you know when we will be able to get it on iRO?

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:25 AM

Imperial set will ever come or never? Can you also fix the description of Imperial spear as well because it do not reduce the cast delay of Over brand by 2 seconds.

#5 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:44 AM

My question was for the WoE Scenario, IDK if you do not consider this as a most relevant and important for the community... but the last woe thread:

LGCsZi7.png

got 16 pages of discussion, 390 replies, over 14k views, and just... nothing LOL.

Sometimes not answering is already an answer. I guess they just don't care anymore  :heh:

#6 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:45 AM

Is the Adventurer's Trusty Towel quest ever coming back?

What? It hasnt returned ever since I started playing iRO!

Spoiler

#7 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:45 AM

FoF:

Who translated the 16.2 dialog? There's a lot of unusual English in it... Is there any chance that either players or the GMs will be able to normalize it? (Essentially volunteering here...)

Edited by Mosu, 13 April 2018 - 11:48 AM.

#8 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:02 PM

Can you fix or at least tell me what is the use of "Dark Red Clot" from Kimi Celine Instance, i test this item to try heal from status, for buff, damage, effects, etc, but nothing happen, this item remember me to the Fruit Basket.

Someday the new costumes can have enchants like the old ones? like Magic Circle or Dog Officer.

WoE? no, really, there is any very very VERY soon action to try and revive this? i dont want "future plans" those words i hear since 2012 and still nothing.

There is a chance to kRO open a new RO1 server (lol) but with English as main language and all updates so far from there to the new server?

there are more important questions but i will leave here waiting for someday get the answers

#9 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:40 PM

Sometimes not answering is already an answer. I guess they just don't care anymore  :heh:

S207 FOF: What is the current status on the WoE plans and when will we see the staff working on this?

Staff: Next question please.

#10 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:50 PM

I see everybody's excited for the next one, already asking questions ;) When I put up next week's question-gathering thread I"ll be sure to pull the ones y'all asked from here too.

#11 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

FoF:

When the Super Novices will get new armors and weapons from kRO/jRO?, since the bRO server have these gears but don't have a lot of episodes and updates.. '-'

#12 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

FOF : can you or do you have plan to add another copy of Mr.Campitor that focused on Renewal ? cause based on what i have seen, whenever Restart going to get an update, Renewal forum will be so quiet, and whenever Renewal going to get an update, Restart people asking "why our forum so quiet this past week?" . 

#13 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

Dupe Campitor pls

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:44 PM

FoF:
When will iRO stop importing jRO items?

#15 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

FoF:
When will Chaos Renewal and Thor will be merged as one UnHealthy server? :heh:

#16 sujinpark

sujinpark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

FoF:

Is jumping jane event will be back and same goes to slotted black shade npc? 

Edited by sujinpark, 13 April 2018 - 04:42 PM.

#17 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:09 PM

FoF: What do you mean Adventurer's Trusty Towel quest will return from time to time. It's been 3-4 years since it last in. What is the timeframe when time to time is being used? 

#18 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:17 PM

CMAstra, on 14 Apr 2018 - 04:00 AM, said:snapback.png

Is the Adventurer's Trusty Towel quest ever coming back?

What? It hasnt returned ever since I started playing iRO!

Spoiler

What in the hell is FROM TIME TO TIME!

I've been playing iro since December 2015, and I've been waiting to have one since then.

And it's account bound, can't even get one from other players! 

So how long is this from time to time????? every 4 years? 

Please ask studio to fix the several sprite bugs like Time Decor (thats 2200tokens= 35+ days farming and its been a year) and other costumes!

Edited by yosummer, 13 April 2018 - 09:22 PM.

#19 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

FoF;

I'm really eager to test put the new Devil's Hand for Sura and the Red Baby Dragon Hat for RK. Other servers have had these for quite sometime. Do you know when we will be able to get it on iRO?

We have this on Thor. Though its script and description differs. Maybe thats what hinders them from implementing it. 

#20 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:34 PM

FoF: why it is called FoF instead of FfF? FoF is for Fact or Fiction

Edited by YongkySH, 13 April 2018 - 09:35 PM.

#21 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

What about bot issue, from what I believe, there are about 1k regular bots in Chaos, are they not gonna banned for the sake of boosting up popularity of the server? Or are they all VIP for 24/7 that banning them will hurt cash inflow for WP?

#22 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

LGCsZi7.png

For WoE all we can do is supply information to KRO. Then the KRo Devs will decide our fate on what we should get as fixes.

F.o.F. is an acronym and can mean anything with those letters. In this case it means Five on Friday.

#23 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:21 AM

We have this on Thor. Though its script and description differs. Maybe thats what hinders them from implementing it.

Can you explain a bit more? Does it do anything at all on Thor?

#24 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:38 AM

FoF:

Any info regarding regional pricing?

Please do something (really serious) regarding regional pricing, since the exchange rate from our SEA currency to USD is low.

Edited by CKDD, 14 April 2018 - 02:39 AM.

#25 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:20 PM

FoF: Are you gonna put in new bounty boards in the future? As of now, the only viable leveling spots for 151-175 is NCT and Bio4 and it gets really repetitive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users