April 18th RESTART Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 18th RESTART Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

#26 JackSparrow22

JackSparrow22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:57 PM

Lets together doing new maintance.

Skogul-->35k hp 20k base 12k job
Blue / Skeggiold-->53k hp 30k base 25k job
Frus--> 40K hp 20k base 15k job

Valkyrie can be %5 drop chance Valk.Shield

Bio2 >> Nerf Eremes SD> 7,5k ~ 10k dmg 

Abyss Lake --> Buff exp and nerf max damages --> Forexample 50k hp > 25k Min Base Exp it's really easy,  check Anubis 38k hp 28k base 22k job 

the player who played the game was not, they just open the shop and sell everything. 

Come on give some of the players want. I'm afraid you will not find a player to give soon.

#27 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

im hoping that you hear our comments , even in party once eremes takes damage he unleashed his a whooping 16-18k meteor assault on us its a total wipe out or using a 20k soul destroyer not to mention his sonic blow , not all powerful parties on bio 2 so consider us low budget players whose rely on parties ...

Edited by ad0l, 17 April 2018 - 11:06 PM.

#28 Scaryman

Scaryman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

This game is still so bad that it is still a great success.
I played Euro for years but iro has really bad management.
According to the head of a management, this creature is the point of experience that this is already my friends can cut it off, whatever newcomers do, you move with thought.

people have been accustomed to a full time to close the place, making the biggest enemy.
you only build a structure where big groups can have fun.
Though the game is 7 months old, you are creating a economy like a game of 10 years.
you have made the sense of confusion and adulthood zero by inserting nonsense items into your game.
I think your goal is to get people out of here and you are really doing very well.

you do not even take the criticism into account as you do not hesitate to apply the exact opposite as if you were making fun of it.

this game is done in a situation that loves this game and really value everybody is doing great crime.

Do you know what will happen after a while?

the number of games online 5 GM maybe 1.

I know you will not even consider this writing, unfortunately.

#29 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

That's actually a bit too much considering their original Classic rates.
If they go with their current HP rates Skogul should give around 15-16k base exp and Frus about 17k base exp.

Then again it would be best to go with the original CLASSIC rates for their Exp depending on how hard they will hit with their skills (27k base exp for Skogul and 20k base exp for Frus).

Things like this should have been tested before implementing them! Especially now that we have a test server! Try different exp rates to see what would create a viable exp/h ratio!

Seriously WP please create more places for people to level at and not just places where people will go to only farm 1 item or to kill the MVP.

@Campitor
We have mobs with 7-8k hp that give 4K base exp. Then why are you guys adding a place with mobs that have over 30k hp but not even give 6k base exp? Do you really expect anyone to go there?

Edited by UrsaMinor1, 18 April 2018 - 12:31 AM.

#30 Jingelicious

Jingelicious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationhere and there
  • Server:RE: Start Odin

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:51 PM

serious question, why you dont implement the things like they should be?

i mean the HP from the Monsters are correct, the atk matk bla bla also... but the exp rate suxx...

whats wrong with you?

do you wanna have a mass quit? lets start to think economic...

sorry but in my opinion YOU SUCK

Edited by Jingelicious, 17 April 2018 - 11:52 PM.

#31 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:49 AM

We need a free stat reset.

You're changing so many skills to have mandatory dex on characters that never had any reason to get dex.

And don't you dare make the excuse "Oh there's already a stat reset in the game", Yeah, sure, for a metric assload of Silvervine and months of taking off itty bitty amounts. We need a free, complete stat reset available if you're going to make these type of changes.

#32 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:06 AM

give us status reset if u are changing a fixed cast to a dex reduced cast time

#33 gustavotri

gustavotri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:15 AM

ssN0sE4.jpg

April 18th, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PST

Updates 

• Odin's Temple will be arriving!
    • Odin's Temple will also be getting a bounty board
    • Odin's Temple Monsters:

Spoiler

• Costume Box Garment Edition will be leaving the Cash Shop, Silvervine NPC, and Raffler
  • Some balance changes are being implemented:
    • Guillotine Fist
      • Stat Based Cast Delay by skill level
        • 2000, 1750, 1500, 1250, 1000
      • Global Post Cast Delay
        • 1000, 1000, 1000, 1000, 1000
      • SP Recovery Debuff Duration
        • 3000, 3000, 3000, 3000, 3000
    • Zen
      • Stat Based Cast Delay
        • 2500 All Levels
    • ​Regarding Acid Bomb

Spoiler

• Easter Egg Hunt and April Fools events end

Events

• Raffler is in Prontera:
    • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
      • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
      • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 
      • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
      • Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-10) - 33,000z
      • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
      • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
      • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
      • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
      • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
      • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z
  • In light of the changing game meta For 1 month from 3/21 - 4/21 the GM team will be offering guild leadership transfers on RE:START.
    • New Guild Leading Characters must be on the same account as the current leading character
    • New Leaders Must be in the Guild
    • Requests will be processed once a week during maintenance.
    • Requests submitted AFTER the cut off will NOT happen.

Cash Shop

Community

Server Status: OPEN

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

*Future Changes
Spoiler

Great job, thank you for listening to the community and adjusting the biochemistry.

Solid update, keep it up !!!

:p_idea:  :p_hi:

#34 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:39 AM

Because bombs are not a guaranteed one shot ... should stop over exaggerating ... you put 5 second delay on bombs and you get a stupid champ fest as a result.

Yes God forbid the game be anything other than biochemist fest. Can't have incentive to play anything else.

#35 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:23 AM

After the first woe, with the initial “bomb surprise” in the past, I don’t see a problem with it. Ppl are surviving, just watch big guilds GVG. Take a look in those other, and way older, servers. I know we are a mix of them, but since all of them have the same acid bomb formula, why don’t we just put it like that? Ppl complain that champs are no the best mvp class anymore, but a biochemist is completely disabled by a simple pneuma that a champion can spam it. If you are a melee class is very easy to make a biochemist sit and wait for you to get the mvp (just use ebecee card). Ppl were complaining negou-se of the surprise, after an entire month I don’t see as many ppl complaining as before. The highest complain now is about the champion, witch I agree. Give them the chance of fast sp recovery. It will be better for woe.
Ask the big guild leaders what they think about acid bomb as it is now and you will see that there is no mood for a change.

#36 Varcieh

Varcieh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:40 AM

No one else has mentioned it, but the HP and EXP values of the Odin's monsters are all off except for the MVP. You're giving renewal EXP and HP values again instead of classic, just like you did for Abyss Lake. Classic values for instance had Skeggoids at like 200-300k HP but giving 91k-100k base exp, 10 job. Normal valks should actually have like 1.5 mil HP instead of 1.0.

PLEASE CHECK THESE VALUES AGAIN. THIS WILL BE THE 3RD or 4TH TIME YOU'VE IMPLEMENTED THE PATCH WITH INCORRECT MOB HP AND EXP INFORMATION. For once the levels don't appear to be wrong, but CHECK THE LEVELS OF THE MOBS THEY SPAWN ALSO. The Bio2 MVP still spawns mobs above level 100 when it shouldn't and it took WEEKS to get Abyss Lake and other areas fixed.

If you implement this map as is, the only reason people will go there is to get Valk gear. The maps are garbage for EXP.
Speaking of AL3, it's STILL not had it's EXP fixed to the correct values. It's giving HALF of the exp it should there.

^ +1

#37 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:01 AM

After the first woe, with the initial “bomb surprise” in the past, I don’t see a problem with it. Ppl are surviving, just watch big guilds GVG. Take a look in those other, and way older, servers. I know we are a mix of them, but since all of them have the same acid bomb formula, why don’t we just put it like that? Ppl complain that champs are no the best mvp class anymore, but a biochemist is completely disabled by a simple pneuma that a champion can spam it. If you are a melee class is very easy to make a biochemist sit and wait for you to get the mvp (just use ebecee card). Ppl were complaining negou-se of the surprise, after an entire month I don’t see as many ppl complaining as before. The highest complain now is about the champion, witch I agree. Give them the chance of fast sp recovery. It will be better for woe.
Ask the big guild leaders what they think about acid bomb as it is now and you will see that there is no mood for a change.

While I am always happy to see a don't nerf bio post, casting pneuma on an MVP is considered skill abuse and is bannable so I wouldn't post anything here promoting that to grief biochems.

#38 gustavotri

gustavotri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

I'm seeing this update.

3301133ae753b0cf0d0fa13db6c9cef1.gif

Bye Bye Token + F1

#39 WallacePinho

WallacePinho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:36 AM

There is a plenty of ways to counter acid bomb. But I should agree that its damage is really high in WoE, since everyone have high vit for stun immunity. If you really wanna Nerf something to make ppl happy, Nerf its damage in WoE only.

#40 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:01 AM

FCT .5 Seconds

Stat Based Cast Delay: .5 Seconds

After Cast Delay: 1 Second

Skill Cool Down: .5 Seconds

If you do this, there will be no point in building dex to deal with the vct since the FCT + skill cooldown will = 1 second

#41 laquintinie

laquintinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:45 AM

Fix Abyss Lake and Odin Temple mob's EXP and add cooldown on tokens please

#42 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:50 AM

im hoping that you hear our comments , even in party once eremes takes damage he unleashed his a whooping 16-18k meteor assault on us its a total wipe out or using a 20k soul destroyer not to mention his sonic blow , not all powerful parties on bio 2 so consider us low budget players whose rely on parties ...

^ even though i think Eremes is fine overall , fair enough point,to consider too nerf at least the MA and SD damage down to around 10~15k

You're changing so many skills to have mandatory dex on characters that never had any reason to get dex.

And don't you dare make the excuse "Oh there's already a stat reset in the game", Yeah, sure, for a metric assload of Silvervine and months of taking off itty bitty amounts. We need a free, complete stat reset available if you're going to make these type of changes.

give us status reset if u are changing a fixed cast to a dex reduced cast time

^ no.... please not this ... again. If you build any charater without any dex , you get quite amount of dex if you reduce 5 points of your strengt/int or whatever stat that is above 80... .

If you do this, there will be no point in building dex to deal with the vct since the FCT + skill cooldown will = 1 second

^ agree , the fixed cast time somewhere between .5  should be ok... ... but the variable cast time... should be around between 1-2 seconds, encourages a little bit more for cast time and reduces (on an average well done built) a little bit of damage

#43 NiPaigrat

NiPaigrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:35 AM

Awful hp:exp ratio, just awful.

#44 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:49 AM

where are the exact percentage-rates of all monster- and mvp-drops you promised us weeks/months ago?

Exact percent rates are absolutely not being released nor were they promised. Campitor has stated many times that kRO forbids release of exact rates and has only offered ranged rates (such as 75% to 51% for a common drop and 5% to 1% for a rare item) in the past with their permission.

#45 howudoing

howudoing

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

Yes God forbid the game be anything other than biochemist fest. Can't have incentive to play anything else.

The game isn't a biochem fest. o.o

Every guild actually have the same number of chems and champs. I don't understand how you can continue to blame chem damage on you/guild playing poorly. Just backward thinking.

#46 Philione

Philione

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:09 AM

Exact percent rates are absolutely not being released nor were they promised. Campitor has stated many times that kRO forbids release of exact rates and has only offered ranged rates (such as 75% to 51% for a common drop and 5% to 1% for a rare item) in the past with their permission.

that is absolutely bull-_-

#47 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

Valkyrie can be %5 drop chance Valk.Shield

Abyss Lake --> Buff exp and nerf max damages --> Forexample 50k hp > 25k Min Base Exp it's really easy,  check Anubis 38k hp 28k base 22k job 

the player who played the game was not, they just open the shop and sell everything. 

Come on give some of the players want. I'm afraid you will not find a player to give soon.

I prefer the original HP values (and some custom job exp values)

Skogul-->87k hp 27k base 15k job
Blue / Skeggiold-->300k hp 60k base 40k job 
Frus--> 83K hp 20k base 17k job

This should be a must: its stupid if you get oneshotted without even seeing the monster

Valkyrie can be %5 drop chance Valk.Shield (fair enough before the server get flooded by valk shields)

#48 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:45 AM

FCT .5 Seconds

Stat Based Cast Delay: .5 Seconds

After Cast Delay: 1 Second

Skill Cool Down: .5 Seconds

I prefer if you implement a high variable cast time, so you force the biochemist to get high dex to get a decent dps. (3 seconds maybe?)

In the case you add a long non variable cast time + skill delay , there is no point for a biochemist to get dex or agi, instead they would focus on getting more str and int to increase their damage which will keep the oneshot meta and eventually force a biochemist damage nerf which may kill the class completly.

It would also help if people can get tidal+wool scarf somehow  for the extra +10% hp increase. (raffle maybe instead of those horrible fish in mouth?)

#49 gustavotri

gustavotri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:52 AM

Start by already toasting your silvervines.  :heh:  :heh:   :heh:

Edited by gustavotri, 18 April 2018 - 08:00 AM.

#50 laquintinie

laquintinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:05 AM

@Camp

Bios: Seems silly to start introducing fixed cast time. Why not considerable variable cast time as our friend suggested above, which would make bios actually put dex instead of going full dps, and maybe 0.5~1sec skill cooldown?

Champs: I continue to think SP cooldown on champs is stupid and unfair, although a 3~5 sec cooldown on GFIST only would be pretty reasonable.

Also PLEASE take a better look at the EXP from the new mobs and Abyss Lake too; also add the cooldown on Tokens so they don't get abused on Valk Randgris...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users