State of Chaos Renewal. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

State of Chaos Renewal.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#1 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:43 PM

I understand that clearly there are things going on behind the scenes that are eating up time to do things; and having literally three different servers from a mechanical standpoint would make time spread very thin.

With that said, I would still like to see some things addressed.

Cash Shop
The whole point of most cash shops is to give users shortcuts to the game; some like to make things exclusive but Ragnarok Online should not be one of those.

Give us a silvervine system already. Zeny is super inflated at the moment and the only means of accessing cash shop items is by paying just over three times what it was in the past; this is due to people having what is essentially a monopoly because not everyone can afford to pay large sums of money on what is gambling in almost every form directly or indirectly. This makes it so that any new player coming in will be forced to spend actual money in order to proceed with the game.

Community Projects
There are many on the back burner that are quite important to this game. The community headgear project, Bounty Boards (Zero, then Community), Agit Lords, Updates to Buy Shops, OCAs, misc proposals such as Tokens and Rockridge etc.

These are incredibly important as again, back to the Cash Shop; has -_- over the in game relevance of things. Community projects are what will make or break this games future (there are so many interesting and easy to implement proposals to several things which would have helped with our in game ventures in terms of pure fun), unless of course kRO actually updates Renewal with some of the skill balances/changes from RO Zero; which I highly doubt that.

kRO is literally drip feeding us updates, only of which 30% of the remaining ones left are significant whereas the others just barely hitting the neato factor.

Localization
This needs attention as well, I almost lost my -_- when it mentioned handing over Cherio’s Rocket to Knight Windsor; how did something like that get by.

OCP Fixes
Again, still many items that COULD be fixed but still are not; if you guys have too much on your plate then hire extra staff please. These are jobs that should take 3 minutes per item tops. Two hours should be able to fix 90% of the issues with these items that some people have been waiting years to have a fix applied.

If you need people to test these items then just dump them all on Sakray and let us test them and report it; it’s worked rather well with recent releases; I hardly see how it wouldn’t work in the long run for this.

RO: Zero
Bug those bastards at the studio about sending some of the QOL from this server. I know I touched on this a little bit before, but some of the things they have been balancing have been pure gold. The Maestro/Wandy/Arch Bishop skill revitalisations have been top notch and I genuinely look forward to more from it.

#2 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

merge + zeny wipe 

#3 Creusebek

Creusebek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:01 PM

merge + zeny wipe 

I love your new signature  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by Creusebek, 18 April 2018 - 03:02 PM.

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

merge + zeny wipe 

Merge wouldn't work.

#5 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

50% loading  :heh:  :heh:

#6 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

did mob scarf's price crash?

#7 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

did mob scarf's price crash?

atleast in thor, it did 

#8 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Follow up with missing updates would help. Also Swordsman section seems quiet  :boogie:

#9 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:08 PM

atleast in thor, it did

Did the Coronet killed it? What happened to mob in thor?

#10 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:27 PM

Ocp wipe then refund

#11 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

I like Zero party system BTW.
Increase party bonus exp to 60% start at 2 members and decreases by 5% per 1 additional party member (to 10% at twelfth member).
BTW killing exp only be shared within 31x31 around party leader.

#12 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

I dunno. It was 3b when i left for vacation. that was remix 1's month. After 2 weeks when i came back it was 1.5b-2b.

#13 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

Slowly at the moment. Will see upon boxter starts accepting it. Though some still trade loot from thecurrent box with previous ocp.

#14 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:51 PM

it crashes xD, Tengu set is about to crash and Toy syringe is around 100+m due to surplus wahahaha

#15 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:54 PM

I dunno. It was 3b when i left for vacation. that was remix 1's month. After 2 weeks when i came back it was 1.5b-2b.

That is not crashing... XD, in Chaos stills sells for over 2b. Enforcer shoes, Tengu mask, Syringe and Cylinder prices did crash.

#16 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Saving 1.5b-1b still counts for me. :heh:

#17 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:04 PM

RO has a lot of improvement fixes. Sadly, this server got left out. When I was playing in pRO, I used to envy this server with active WoE and caring fan sites. Have thought of what if pRO was managed by that publisher. Dream come true when it did, came back from myhiatus of 5yrs. Status then was 2-3yrs behind from patches. 

Used to lurk in the forums, observing why those people are so itchy about it and somewhat disappointed on what is happening. Now, I support them. Though they still care and support the game, some left with no hope.

#18 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

Would be dumb to hoard any OCP items at this point. I remember the thread where people argued whether to hoard Enforcer shoe or not. Seeing the price of Enforcer shoe now says it all who was right and who was wrong  :rolleyes:

#19 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:28 PM

I wonder what those ppl at WP doing at work ;)

#20 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Would be dumb to hoard any OCP items at this point. I remember the thread where people argued whether to hoard Enforcer shoe or not. Seeing the price of Enforcer shoe now says it all who was right and who was wrong :rolleyes:

You mean this thread?
https://forums.warpp...me-to-get-rich/

#21 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

You just need watch vídeos and updates from jRO, kRO to realize something is wrong here.
​Ocp is a machine of Money, and we look like a custom sever broken and fail.
something should be done. If kRO dont send stuff to us, so warportal should fight for us. Its terrible see a private sever in a better situation then iRO. The problem is they see the Money, they come here and look people talking about this situation, then go way. 
​We need more fun and less cash shop. 

#22 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

The problem is legalities. WP is just a obedient dog of kRO.

#23 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

kRO need 2 realize that their revo approach are big mistake and renewal is far better than half backed port

most RO player are player who already play the game in the past, asking them to hellish grinding like old day isn't gonna work since most of them are adult now

INCLUDING ME

#24 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

I agree

Cash Shop is a pretty important part. I don't disagree with a lot of the items being from Cash Shop but there needs to be a way for F2P players to be able to obtain these items as well. Right now PvM is just not worth the time and effort (except for maybe Bio5). You hardly make any money from PvM and WPE prices are skyrocketing.

Community projects like Bounty Board is something that should really be looked at. Right now there are only two ways to hit 175, Bio4 or Nightmare CT. The 175 patch has been out for a while and only having 2 places to max level just seems ridiculous to me.

And yeah the OCP items are hilarious. I don't want to be a dick to the GMs but come the -_- on. People are paying money for these. If you -_- up on 16.2 items I can understand since kRO probably don't care about it as much cause it's free items people farm. But OCP items cost money and the quality is just low tier. I never even bother using the newest OCP gears until maybe a week or two cause I know they are probably bugged the first week. 

#25 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:56 PM

it crashes xD, Tengu set is about to crash and Toy syringe is around 100+m due to surplus wahahaha

It's funny when people say crashing..  :heh:  Instead of seeing it as a chance to buy something at affordable price. In atleast 3 or more months it will go up again and you'll ask yourself why are prices going up? lol  :heh: 

Would be dumb to hoard any OCP items at this point. I remember the thread where people argued whether to hoard Enforcer shoe or not. Seeing the price of Enforcer shoe now says it all who was right and who was wrong  :rolleyes:

I still prefer hoarding items in OCP using zeny instead of looting and buying using real money.  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users