State of Chaos Renewal. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

State of Chaos Renewal.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#26 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

The game is very new player friendly, as it requires 0 playtime to have the best gear available.

#27 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:11 PM

I understand that clearly there are things going on behind the scenes that are eating up time to do things; and having literally three different servers from a mechanical standpoint would make time spread very thin.

With that said, I would still like to see some things addressed.

Cash Shop
The whole point of most cash shops is to give users shortcuts to the game; some like to make things exclusive but Ragnarok Online should not be one of those.

Give us a silvervine system already. Zeny is super inflated at the moment and the only means of accessing cash shop items is by paying just over three times what it was in the past; this is due to people having what is essentially a monopoly because not everyone can afford to pay large sums of money on what is gambling in almost every form directly or indirectly. This makes it so that any new player coming in will be forced to spend actual money in order to proceed with the game.

Community Projects
There are many on the back burner that are quite important to this game. The community headgear project, Bounty Boards (Zero, then Community), Agit Lords, Updates to Buy Shops, OCAs, misc proposals such as Tokens and Rockridge etc.

These are incredibly important as again, back to the Cash Shop; has -_- over the in game relevance of things. Community projects are what will make or break this games future (there are so many interesting and easy to implement proposals to several things which would have helped with our in game ventures in terms of pure fun), unless of course kRO actually updates Renewal with some of the skill balances/changes from RO Zero; which I highly doubt that.

kRO is literally drip feeding us updates, only of which 30% of the remaining ones left are significant whereas the others just barely hitting the neato factor.

Localization
This needs attention as well, I almost lost my -_- when it mentioned handing over Cherio’s Rocket to Knight Windsor; how did something like that get by.

OCP Fixes
Again, still many items that COULD be fixed but still are not; if you guys have too much on your plate then hire extra staff please. These are jobs that should take 3 minutes per item tops. Two hours should be able to fix 90% of the issues with these items that some people have been waiting years to have a fix applied.

If you need people to test these items then just dump them all on Sakray and let us test them and report it; it’s worked rather well with recent releases; I hardly see how it wouldn’t work in the long run for this.

RO: Zero
Bug those bastards at the studio about sending some of the QOL from this server. I know I touched on this a little bit before, but some of the things they have been balancing have been pure gold. The Maestro/Wandy/Arch Bishop skill revitalisations have been top notch and I genuinely look forward to more from it.

Not enough money is put into this game to hire new staff, what we do get is dropped into updates that are deemed "necessary." On top of that, all the red tape, under trained staff, and a dwindling player base leads one to wonder when will the insanity end?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." 

#28 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Not enough money is put into this game to hire new staff, what we do get is dropped into updates that are deemed "necessary." On top of that, all the red tape, under trained staff, and a dwindling player base leads one to wonder when will the insanity end?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." 

Actually, the problem was they got plenty of new staff and they keep on adding new god damn servers with them.

#29 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:18 PM

Yes this one. I think only s items are worth hoarding. Even s items are in danger of slaps to the face. We have seen it couple times. Prime examples are Cylinder Hairband, Mob, and now Tengu mask.

I still prefer hoarding items in OCP using zeny instead of looting and buying using real money.  :heh:

Whatever resource you have in abundance. If you have lots of zeny, your zeny would be better well spent on something else instead of hoarding, for example, enforcer shoe. 

#30 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

Saving 1.5b-1b still counts for me. :heh:

Not a Crash, just a soft landing. Just for reference's sake of what a crash should be, Tengu Mask used to cost ~2.5B, now it's 400M. Enforcer's Shoes used to cost 1B, now it's less than 200M, I bought my Cylinder for 1.3 B (some people paid higher), after the crash the price dropped to 450M. Mob Scarf might have its crash in the future, but it didn't happen now.

BTW, last time we saw a thread like this, Token System was changed within a couple weeks. Let's keep track at how fast something will change this time.

#31 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Not a Crash, just a soft landing. Just for reference's sake of what a crash should be, Tengu Mask used to cost ~2.5B, now it's 400M. Enforcer's Shoes used to cost 1B, now it's less than 200M, I bought my Cylinder for 1.3 B (some people paid higher), after the crash the price dropped to 450M. Mob Scarf might have its crash in the future, but it didn't happen now.

BTW, last time we saw a thread like this, Token System was changed within a couple weeks. Let's keep track at how fast something will change this time.

IIRC Toy Syringe also crashed? Lol

And BSG also kind of have a soft landing

#32 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

#33 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:31 PM

Yes this one. I think only s items are worth hoarding. Even s items are in danger of slaps to the face. We have seen it couple times. Prime examples are Cylinder Hairband, Mob, and now Tengu mask.

Whatever resource you have in abundance. If you have lots of zeny, your zeny would be better well spent on something else instead of hoarding, for example, enforcer shoe. 

What is that something else?  :heh:  If you don't know how to buy & sell its really a slap in your face... So, if you don't know how.. don't try it..hahaha This is for professionals only..  :heh:  (just kiddin buddy)..

Looting is still the best and buying OCPs  :no1:

#34 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

What is that something else?  :heh:  If you don't know how to buy & sell its really a slap in your face... So, if you don't know how.. don't try it..hahaha This is for professionals only..  :heh:  (just kiddin buddy)..

Looting is still the best and buying OCPs  :no1:

Hahaha alright, gl to you. I hope you make lots of profits  :thumb:

#35 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

That's the spirit..Hehehe  :heh:

#36 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:23 AM

LoL, those items in blackmeows sig are the same things i have and dont have right now,  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  

#37 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

that was my point the level of crashing was clearly different for those items than for Mob.

#38 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:20 PM

Still no Agit Lords, dang Camp is a meanie Dx getting my hopes up over nothing

#39 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

Still no Agit Lords, dang Camp is a meanie Dx getting my hopes up over nothing

Get in line +_+

#40 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:38 PM

Community headgear and this first

https://forums.warpp...l/#entry2813304

#41 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

Get in line +_+

Lmao line aint even moving xD

#42 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:47 PM

Chaotic. I can't really force myself to play with this being around.

#43 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:30 PM

iro dying confirmed? 

#44 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

The game is very new player friendly, as it requires 0 playtime to have the best gear available.

That's why a lot of people only log in to vend nowadays, pvm is dead thanks to OCPs. All about gambling on lucky boxes more than playing the game itself, good game model?

#45 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:13 AM

Staff rarely reply to these kinds of threads tho :(

#46 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:19 AM

Staff rarely reply to these kinds of threads tho :(

They observe

#47 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:26 AM

They observe

IMO transparency is needed in these kind of topics

#48 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

That's why a lot of people only log in to vend nowadays, pvm is dead thanks to OCPs. All about gambling on lucky boxes more than playing the game itself, good game model?

100% correct... I am almost about to say that... This is more on a dress-up game. That is why woe, pvp and pvm are dead. Because players nowadays do have good gears and costumes but frankly don't even know how to play the game (I always see them dead in sec in TIs, Instances, etc.) Even mods here always bother to delete this kind of post, I don't know why they are offended by this.  :heh:

Edit: Except for some players I know in the game who still play it well... not to mention Chakri..

Edited by Ecologist, 20 April 2018 - 12:42 AM.

#49 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:59 AM

+1

must not rant further

>.>

<.<

#50 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:30 AM

100% correct... I am almost about to say that... This is more on a dress-up game. That is why woe, pvp and pvm are dead. Because players nowadays do have good gears and costumes but frankly don't even know how to play the game (I always see them dead in sec in TIs, Instances, etc.) Even mods here always bother to delete this kind of post, I don't know why they are offended by this.  :heh:

Edit: Except for some players I know in the game who still play it well... not to mention Chakri..

more like there are 1-3 noobs in a party at max who die to ele attacks while the rest of the group is stackd and never dies. Not rare to read made up crap from you tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users