Question about 16.1 and 16.2 equipment for ranger - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about 16.1 and 16.2 equipment for ranger

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:54 AM

My main is a Auto-Warg Ranger, and i am hard-working doing the daily quest to get honor token and Schwart'z Honor Token.

So my question is, is it any both kind of token exchangable equipment is a "must keep" for ranger?

PS: i saw some video: Some ranger using Royal Guard Shield to use the "Shield Spell".

1~So how shield spell function to "Bow" ranger, how good is it?

2~Any Robe or Equipment exchange by those token is "must keep" for ranger? (Hope senior can post some example built by using those equipment)

Thank you~

### Recently sold my 1k token by helping 1 player to enhance flattery Robe~ but sadly didnot got what he want~

It is a horror experience for 1st time enhancing the robe like a heavy gambler~ my best result is DEX4 and Luk4~

Anyway~ if token is useless for ranger~ i would sell them by helping enhancing. ^.^

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:01 AM

My main is a Auto-Warg Ranger, and i am hard-working doing the daily quest to get honor token and Schwart'z Honor Token.

So my question is, is it any both kind of token exchangable equipment is a "must keep" for ranger?

PS: i saw some video: Some ranger using Royal Guard Shield to use the "Shield Spell".

1~So how shield spell function to "Bow" ranger, how good is it?

2~Any Robe or Equipment exchange by those token is "must keep" for ranger? (Hope senior can post some example built by using those equipment)

Thank you~

### Recently sold my 1k token by helping 1 player to enhance flattery Robe~ but sadly didnot got what he want~

It is a horror experience for 1st time enhancing the robe like a heavy gambler~ my best result is DEX4 and Luk4~

Anyway~ if token is useless for ranger~ i would sell them by helping enhancing. ^.^

In terms of 16.1, get a Royal Guard Shield for swapping the buff. It gives whatever the defense value of the shield that is equipped when the spell finishes casting. Using something like a Gaia Shield to swap in for the cast gives 150 ATK which is amazing.

Rangers are better off using White Wing Suits, even auto warg rangers. Even more so with items like Luminous Blue Stone lurking.

I would sell your tokens; with that said I am looking to buy a Consultation Robe from the 16.2 quests so feel free to PM me a price in advance for it.

#3 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:11 AM

In terms of 16.1, get a Royal Guard Shield for swapping the buff. It gives whatever the defense value of the shield that is equipped when the spell finishes casting. Using something like a Gaia Shield to swap in for the cast gives 150 ATK which is amazing.

Rangers are better off using White Wing Suits, even auto warg rangers. Even more so with items like Luminous Blue Stone lurking.

I would sell your tokens; with that said I am looking to buy a Consultation Robe from the 16.2 quests so feel free to PM me a price in advance for it.

oh~~~~ thats why i see the video, the ranger use the shield spell then swap to gaia shield. XD 2 shield like around 800m just for temporary attack buff~~ so expensive p.q

:D i am using WWset and PDM~ so not more room for Luminous Blue Stone.

XD you want sell me token? 16.2 token tradeable? haha~

thank senior for answering. May i ask Nirvanna you buy Consultation Robe is for your archer class or alt?

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:28 AM

Alt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users