• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DeWillMan

DeWillMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:53 AM

Yesterday Premium showed i had 3 more days left today i logged in and Premium gone wtf?? are this is new scam or what??

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:59 AM

Why buy premium in the first place?

#3 Hannkar

Hannkar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:12 AM

Where is my Premium gone. Accounts that I use for Banking only and only used 1 Day or 3 Day prem on, had all their Premium run out at the same time. I barely used 5-20% of the time.

Edited by Hannkar, 19 April 2018 - 03:13 AM.

#4 Hannkar

Hannkar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:15 AM

Why buy premium in the first place?

Cheaper than buying extra Bank Storage and lasts a lot longer for Bank accounts. :heh:  ...... well that was the reason for me getting them but my Prem just disappeared also :sob:

#5 DeWillMan

DeWillMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:20 AM

And best part i cant prove it i had it ... dont make SS and yes it was free 7 days what they give after they take our farmed 2k+ 1 day prem.ppl told write ticked but that arent option eather ... i still w8 my old ticket answer and yes gone 30 days more... just wonder what are reason why they taked all ppl prem.... that i dont get it back = 1000000% DEVS how always do things and dont explane why they do it....

#6 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:37 AM

Hi. I'll be merging this thread with the other one about the same issue.

#7 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

And best part i cant prove it i had it ... dont make SS and yes it was free 7 days what they give after they take our farmed 2k+ 1 day prem.ppl told write ticked but that arent option eather ... i still w8 my old ticket answer and yes gone 30 days more... just wonder what are reason why they taked all ppl prem.... that i dont get it back = 1000000% DEVS how always do things and dont explane why they do it....

If you mean the 1 Day Premiums, they were removed from the server as they were only added to serve as temporary compensation for when the Item Mall Premiums were not working at the time. CM AndraSyte in behalf of the Requiem Team expressed their apologies if this was not clearly and properly communicated.

For everyone having issues with Premium time, I strongly suggest for you to send a ticket to Support, and include all informations as possible in regards to the usage of your Premium. The sooner we can get more details and the sooner we can report the issue, the faster they can figure out what's wrong and fix it.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 19 April 2018 - 03:53 AM.

#8 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

As VModStrawberry stated above please make sure to send in a ticket to support with as much detail as possible. If you do have any available screenshots can greatly assist with the Support Team's investigations

If you have sent in a ticket already and are still waiting on a response after a long down period please PM your ticket number so I can assist. 

#9 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:49 PM

The issue with Premium expiring early is currently being investigated by Requiem Team. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users