6 replies to this topic

#1 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:06 AM

Hey, guys! How are you? Well, currently,  I have a +9 DR FAW ea10 on my gene and it helped me a lot to tank some mobs without losing so much dmg, but I want to get a +9 FAW spell 19 for my wl/sorc and I dont want to buy it for 1,5-2b. So, I'm thinking about desocketing DR Card from my FAW, put it into an Etran and trade my current FAW for another FAW with spell enchants. I want know from you guys about this: is DR Etran as useful as DR FAW for gene on bio5, instances and ET farming(it nullifies the  DR card downside, but has less dmg than FAW ea10)? Is this a nice idea?

#2 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:37 AM

Gene with Dieter - I default Devi FAW, have not used Devi Etran since Antonio Coat fiasco. (only use it when I'm not familiar with the instance or mobs, for survival purposes)

With Bio5 and instances, Devi FAW hands down if you got your way down with the mobs and elemental armor swaps.

But If your main are the mages. Sure sacrifice the FAW for some decent damage boost and better survival Etran gear.

#3 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:51 AM

Gene with Dieter - I default Devi FAW, have not used Devi Etran since Antonio Coat fiasco. (only use it when I'm not familiar with the instance or mobs, for survival purposes)

With Bio5 and instances, Devi FAW hands down if you got your way down with the mobs and elemental armor swaps.

But If your main are the mages. Sure sacrifice the FAW for some decent damage boost and better survival Etran gear.

Hey, thank you so much for replying my question! Well, my default garment on gene is a +9 FAW [Menblatt] ea10 and I just switch it to DR FAW when I'm facing any mob that can reap me in 1-2 hits (like Flamel AB, Seyren Spiral, Chen GF in bio5). Even with another FAW ea10 as default, would you recommend me to keep my DR FAW for survival purpose instead of DR Etran?

Edited by Kenachi, 21 April 2018 - 07:55 AM.

#4 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:57 AM

Regular monsters doesn't hurt. Most MVPs does more dmg to you if you wear a DR. This item is only good to tank non-elemental dmg which once exited in WoE and PVP. Just default a menblatt Faw.

#5 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Yes, keep Devi FAW as it beats Devi Etran. ^i like seeing <500 damage on me as it saves me feom potting with EDA leech and Incu pet except in Bio5. Some MVPs hurt you while wearing it coz of elemental attacks. Though easily reduced if you stacked elemmental resist gears and pot. Usually skiller MVPs are countered with elemental armors and resist garment. Only needed 2 atm, Jakk and Marse. Anemos/Gaia/Valk Shield for others freeing the garment slot.

#6 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

I guess it's up to you whether you prefer to carrying one piece of gear for all type of monsters or multiple gears for multiple monsters.

#7 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

Exactly. That's why it is cumbersome at times transferring all those gears. Laid low playing due to this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users