• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

Recently just get a Vicious Mind Katar with Holy Element , increase damage to Demon race +19% , Critical damage +20% , will this be useful for Cri GX , and it worth how much ?

And also getting a Vicious Mind Dagger with Holy Element , but other enchant is quite lame....

#2 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:39 AM

That’s a really good Katar, not sure how much it is worth.

Just bear in mind that you can get Holy endow by Miracle Blue Rose, Arspesio buff or scroll, so don’t buy your dagger just because of the element. And that with Abyss Dress you could star considering diminishing returns.

#3 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

Hi , I see , thx for you advice , how do you compare bwt Holy crimson katar and the Holy vicious mind katar ? Well, crimson which lvl3 weapon is easier getting overupgrade to +15 , but however Vicious lvl4 which getting more damage boost if overupgrade (but come with higher budget)

#4 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:23 PM

Well, because it is a lvl 4 weapon, I’d only bother to +14 it if all the three enchants were really good... Keep it +9 I’d say, if you really want roll Crit

Crimson or vicious will depend on your STR. If you got high STR then it is likely that Vicious wins due to its massive wATK. Crimson’s eATK and other eATK stuff is better if low STR. I don’t know the cutoff of STR points, to Gene is 160ish, but to GX is lower due to the 5 fold multiplier of wATK and only 4 fold of eATK in EDP.

Edited by fenrir99, 23 April 2018 - 03:24 PM.

#5 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

Thank you very much ! You have teach me some really important matter , if my Gx gonna try for Seraphim way which come with lower Str Crimson will be better , or i go for SL120 vicious is the better 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users