How to target and attack monster without use mouse pointer - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to target and attack monster without use mouse pointer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

I saw a lot of ranger solo MVP video. Some video'*s ranger can targeting and use skill or normal attack without using the mouse pointer to click the boss or monster. So I would like to ask it is function available is iro? If not is it legal to use in iro and how to do that.

I feel tire lvling by click monster continuely more that 2 hour continually. So hope senior can teach some techni to easiest the solo lvling. Thank you

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

I saw a lot of ranger solo MVP video. Some video'*s ranger can targeting and use skill or normal attack without using the mouse pointer to click the boss or monster. So I would like to ask it is function available is iro? If not is it legal to use in iro and how to do that.

I feel tire lvling by click monster continuely more that 2 hour continually. So hope senior can teach some techni to easiest the solo lvling. Thank you

$10 on it being a replay file.

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

$10 on it being a replay file.

Only 10? Most likely 100% chance it's a replay, cause doesn't really record mouse movements. Not many people know how it works (including GM's)

#4 SoulL1

SoulL1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:42 PM

It's most likely a replay file from iRO's own built in recording/replay system.

You can try this yourself by creating a replay file and playing it through rePLAY when u load up the client. You will be able to move your mouse around while watching your own character do its own thing because it's just a recording. You can still ALT Q, ALT W, etc.

#5 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:46 PM

Oh~~ I get it....
RIP my hand is painful to lvling. AW ranger is hard to lvling.
Thank for answering. Thank you.

#6 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:03 AM

Oh~~ I get it....
RIP my hand is painful to lvling. AW ranger is hard to lvling.
Thank for answering. Thank you.

AW = Auto Warg? I doubt this but are you spam clicking for regular attacks or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users