about the new notice we want answers - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

about the new notice we want answers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

​all i got to say about this =

​if my country is gonna get blocked / banned or anything i want my money back 

​all the europe players here wants to have an clear answer from the CM/GMs about what is going to happen to our characters

​why is an continent getting banned?

​why cant just everyone enjoy playing warpportal games but instead they the wp etc is been racist? 

​could we still play requiem from steam?

The following European countries will be affected by the termination of service: All the European countries except for Russian Federation and the CIS countries. ​this is unfair 

All WarpPortal game access and account access will be blocked by regional IP.  Refunds will be gradually sent for purchases made from February 1st 2018 to April 30th 2018 to those affected by this service termination.​our IPs are gonna get banned?

​xD whasting time for noting on requiem if all is gonna be gone forever just like this :P

​ATLEAST MAKE AN LAST EVENT FOR THE EUROPE PLAYERS IF THEY ARE GETTING RACISTED BY THE WP 

​would be atleast an good ending instead of this ****  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

Refunds will be gradually sent for purchases made from February 1st 2018 to April 30th 2018 to those affected by this service termination​ so basicly everyone who bought mall points etc before this doesnt get any money back?

Edited by UNDERtheDARKmoon, 25 April 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#2 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

I may have to pick up fortnite now to play with you :P

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Go go Fortnite!!!

Bye bye Gravity!!!

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:01 AM

Thank you for your inquiries, all questions are being sent to the management team to get answers for you guys as quickly as possible. At this time we are asking that you post your inquiries regarding this to our FAQ thread to make sure those looking for where to send questions and find answers will most easily do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users