• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 crusadexx

crusadexx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:27 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new to the server and just wanted to make a few friends. Atm level 14 thief. pm "AnEliteNewb" Ingame if anyone would like to play w me! 

#2 InstaChamp

InstaChamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

Hope you don't live in EU

#3 crusadexx

crusadexx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

Nope! America, this will be my first time playing the official server and i'm super excited! But a lot of people tell me it's dying, so i'm trying to find as much information of this as possible before I spend all this time and effort. 

PS: Why not EU?

Another thing, do you have any tips for beginning players? Things to know, ways to farm zeny faster, anything?

#4 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:49 PM

EU is getting blocked soon

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

Nope! America, this will be my first time playing the official server and i'm super excited! But a lot of people tell me it's dying, so i'm trying to find as much information of this as possible before I spend all this time and effort. 

PS: Why not EU?

Another thing, do you have any tips for beginning players? Things to know, ways to farm zeny faster, anything?

u had joined yesterday around this time, i would have said welcome to the party, but, i wouldnt waste your time after last nights announcement :x

#6 NiPaigrat

NiPaigrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

After 20-30lvl go to porcellios, you can stay here until 70-72. After 71 go to Eden and find full party in biolab2 as a puller. You will need a lot of agi, of course, and quest from hunting board in Light. It will be your home til 99.

https://irowiki.org/...ng_Board_Quests

Also, don't be afraid of the prices. It's quite easy to earn zeny. You just need to farm something like dokkebi, hydra, thara ets.

http://ragial.org/vending/iRO-Odin

Fish in mouth will save you a lot of money and pots.

https://forums.warpp...rt-maintenance/

Although, thief is not the best char to start. Think about knight.

Edited by NiPaigrat, 25 April 2018 - 03:48 PM.

#7 8719150601235318820

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

the server and the company is over, don't even waste time starting on this. they will be done in a month or so

#8 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new to the server and just wanted to make a few friends. Atm level 14 thief. pm "AnEliteNewb" Ingame if anyone would like to play w me! 

server is legit dead. once EU bban is official no one will play. we are gonna lose over half our server and we werent THAT strong to begin with. compound that with duping issues, inflation, etc. and the server has ran its course.

I'll get banned for saying this but you are better off finding another server unless you truly enjoy playing alone. 

#9 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

EU is getting blocked soon

possibly. It hasn't been verified.

.EU has options to connect to the game though so it's truly not that big of a deal.

server is legit dead. once EU bban is official no one will play. we are gonna lose over half our server and we werent THAT strong to begin with. compound that with duping issues, inflation, etc. and the server has ran its course.

I'll get banned for saying this but you are better off finding another server unless you truly enjoy playing alone. 

Oh look, another supernatural user who can see into the future!  One that doesn't realize that IF it happens it'll cost you all of $3 a month to fix it by using a VPN.

PLEASE ban him because he's spawning lies and exaggerations? 

Edited by LadyPsyber, 25 April 2018 - 04:45 PM.

#10 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Oh look, another supernatural user who can see into the future!  One that doesn't realize that IF it happens it'll cost you all of $3 a month to fix it by using a VPN.

PLEASE ban him because he's spawning lies and exaggerations? 

uh supernatural is literally saying what they will do.

Lady its over. just accept it. its dead even without the EU ban in time anyway. at best we had a few more good months. Server has been dying for a LONG time. 

you are in big time denial and it makes me sad because I love/loved restart too. 

its not even about using a VPN at this point. its principle. many players will quit regardless of whether or not they can use a VPN. as they have every right to and probably should. Our population was mediocre at best even though we were dedicated. Its done. just accept it. 

#11 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:44 PM

its not even about using a VPN at this point. its principle. many players will quit regardless of whether or not they can use a VPN. as they have every right to and probably should. Our population was mediocre at best even though we were dedicated. Its done. just accept it. 

Go look at the main post about things...A LOT of people don't even come to the forums because of the crysauce from some of the twits who come here. Still, there are 13,000 connects to that post.

OH YES, the server is sure dead with that many people connecting even with duplicates.  The asian users don't even come here because these are obviously english posts.

Sorry but as much as you think, the server always goes through these "awwwwwwwMYgawd it's ddddyinggss!, sky falling!!!" posts and year after year it still stays here.

So my answer to you is PFFFFFFBBBTTTT! (raspberry).  IF W/P is forced to block .eu, spend 3 whole dollars, get a vpn and connect without any lag or problems while giving your computer an extra level of protection in general without even thinking about the game. One click, run Vpn client, problem gone.

#12 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:09 PM

Go look at the main post about things...A LOT of people don't even come to the forums because of the crysauce from some of the twits who come here. Still, there are 13,000 connects to that post.

OH YES, the server is sure dead with that many people connecting even with duplicates.  The asian users don't even come here because these are obviously english posts.

Sorry but as much as you think, the server always goes through these "awwwwwwwMYgawd it's ddddyinggss!, sky falling!!!" posts and year after year it still stays here.

So my answer to you is PFFFFFFBBBTTTT! (raspberry).  IF W/P is forced to block .eu, spend 3 whole dollars, get a vpn and connect without any lag or problems while giving your computer an extra level of protection in general without even thinking about the game. One click, run Vpn client, problem gone.

Face reality pal, some will stay with vpn if they can... most wont bother and with most... the server is basicly empty this time...thats pretty much it.

#13 Philione

Philione

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

quit before its too late

#14 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

Face reality pal, some will stay with vpn if they can... most wont bother and with most... the server is basicly empty this time...thats pretty much it.

yes over 13000 people/times they have gone have accessed the main post.

Right, nobody plays.  I think maybe nobody plays around you perhaps but there's 1000s still playing (and paying).

#15 Twistex

Twistex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:41 PM

Right, nobody plays. I think maybe nobody plays around you perhaps but there's 1000s still playing (and paying).

Shut up

#16 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

Right, nobody plays. I think maybe nobody plays around you perhaps but there's 1000s still playing (and paying).

The last time Restart had "1000s" playing (months and months ago...), they were all bots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users