• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shippi

shippi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:19 AM

Hi It's been a while. I am planning to give this game another shot after a very long hiatus.

I've been looking at some patch notes but it's full of promos and events no updates.

Could someone give me a summary of updates? If my memory serves me right, I last played this game when ML20 was introduced.

What is the max level right now? Are Priests still OP? Are there new maps, systems, etc? Did I missed a LOT of things? Thanks!

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:25 AM

Master Level 40 is (and has been for years) the max level.  Not much has changed in the last 3 years.  There is better balance now, but it's come so late that 99% of the players have quit the game for better things.  There are a couple of new small maps that you've probably not seen.  Events are still the same ones that have been going on since the game was released, just recycled each and every year.

#3 shippi

shippi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

Master Level 40 is (and has been for years) the max level.  Not much has changed in the last 3 years.  There is better balance now, but it's come so late that 99% of the players have quit the game for better things.  There are a couple of new small maps that you've probably not seen.  Events are still the same ones that have been going on since the game was released, just recycled each and every year.

Thank you the reply. It's really disappointing to see little progress after many years.

I have another question, I used to have an Area account but I already forgot the email and pass. I am planning to start a fresh account but I don't know which version works in Japan (steam, aeria, etc)?

Edited by shippi, 05 May 2018 - 03:19 AM.

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:48 AM

Hello Shippi,

Thank you for your renewed interest in Ragnarok Online II.

There have been many updates in the game in the last three years that it's impossible to list them down. Why don't you make a new account and take a look yourself?!

You can register via Steam or Warpportal, Aeria is no longer supported.

Thank you,

See you in game!

:kis:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users