1 reply to this topic

#1 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:05 AM

well the quest:

[Event][Daily] Prepare for trouble!: Collect 10 Diamonds from the Easter Mines

when you collect them they move a little everytime they respawn and because of that in every channel, most of these diamons are in unreacheable places. pls make them spawn in fixed places and more often cause it take a lot of time now that is kinda buggy.

the quests:

[Event][Daily] Blasting off Again and [Event][Daily] Make it Rubble

i thought the monster you have to kill for those quest have spawn time but they doesnt they spawn when you take the quest.

like the bomberings are far you take the quest and some people kill them while you going there, these mean in people waiting for respawn but when they respawn is really someone else taking the quest and they get their monsters killed repeating the cycle.

so please make the monsters of these quest that spawn like every normal mob to avoid these. i have to take and abandon the quest several time these quest so i get a lot of spawning mobs to kill them before someone kill them.

also in the same quest: [Event][Daily] Blasting off Again. i get 3/10 kills and then didnt get more even if i kill them, then i change character and the quest was in "failed" dunno why so i have to abandon and take again

thx!

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:22 AM

Devs are aware and are already working on improving these (and others) issues soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users