Special NPC converter for DLE/Vicious Weapon - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Special NPC converter for DLE/Vicious Weapon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Si6ers

Si6ers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

I'm thinking if WP can implement special NPC converter for DLE/Vicious Wep. DLE3 is hard to get, and not all of you in the party will get that chance, most often, DLE1 or DLE2 is guaranteed. Run the Temple Instance again and the process repeats. If we are unlucky w/ RNG thing, maybe the NPC Converter for DLE will give us that chance by saving a lot of DLE1 & DLE2. Perhaps, we can smile a bit that the elusive DLE3 will be in our possession the sooner we get the pieces needed for conversion.

For Darklord Essence (DLE)
DLE1 to DLE3
100pcs DLE vit1 = 1pc DLE vit3
100pcs DLE agi1 = 1pc DLE agi3
100pcs DLE luk1 = 1pc DLE luk3
100pcs DLE int1 = 1pc DLE int3
100pcs DLE dex1 = 1pc DLE dex3

DLE2 to DLE3
70pcs DLE vit2 = 1pc DLE vit3
70pcs DLE agi2 = 1pc DLE agi3
70pcs DLE luk2 = 1pc DLE luk3
70pcs DLE int2 = 1pc DLE int3
70pcs DLE dex2 = 1pc DLE dex3

For Vicious Weapon (trash enchant)
1pc Vicious Weapon = 20pcs oridecon

I prefer oridecon rather than converting to wep cert, simply because a lvl 4 wep is difficult to upgrade to +8 or +9
than upgrading a lvl 3 wep. Another disappointment here is, if you want it to sell to npc, the worth is just 10z.

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

Very reasonable. I've done God Temple many times. The auto heal mechanism is rather dull. Although sadly this fair proposal will go unheard of to WP.

Dont really agree with Vicious weapon converting to Oridecon though.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 May 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#3 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

Vicious Mind weapons need to be left alone. They drop all to often in a truly spammable dungeon. The DLE essences idea is kind of nice though.

#4 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Vicious Mind weapons need to be left alone. They drop all to often in a truly spammable dungeon. The DLE essences idea is kind of nice though.

Wot if they could make like 3 vicious mind weapon (of the same kind) = 1 new vicious mind weapon (of the same kind) but with new randomized enchants

Would just = a re-roll chance on getting better enchants cuz of the crappy enchant ones.

Don't think they are actually capable of making an npc do that tho cause....reasons.

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

Wot if they could make like 3 vicious mind weapon (of the same kind) = 1 new vicious mind weapon (of the same kind) but with new randomized enchants

Would just = a re-roll chance on getting better enchants cuz of the crappy enchant ones.

Don't think they are actually capable of making an npc do that tho cause....reasons.

An NPC for it probably wouldn't be possible.

#6 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

An NPC for it probably wouldn't be possible.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, unless they did it in the instance and made it spawn a monster with 100% chance to drop each said weapon with the random enchants for each time you fed the npc 3 of them or whatever. (But that require new monster id's and that stuff)

#7 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:38 PM

It's doable but there is a 90% chance you'll get the enchant of what you re-rolled.

#8 Si6ers

Si6ers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:11 AM

The problem here is the vicious mind weapon you'll get is enchanted. The npc knew beforehand the enchants of the weapon, making hard for the npc to randomized the enchants. If only the new vicious mind weapon is in the BOX after trading 3 vicious mind weapons of the same kind, it simply follows the boxter script trading 2 items of the same kind for 1 new ocp, 

#9 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:56 PM

26syug.jpg

#10 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo