Sakray Patch Notes May 3rd 2018 - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray Patch Notes May 3rd 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#101 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:52 AM

Double posting because eh, I looked at the ye-old proposal doc and have pushed the changes to Ascendant Crown. I don't know if Camp will bite or not, but who knows.

For reference: https://docs.google....y_TWjfBDjjY/pub

#102 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

I see thanks for clarifying. I’m hoping that they will atleast revert back the orginal effect of the hat to the one that was originally proposed by inubarashi

The original one is really great, maybe they could increase the hp bonus to something more OP( like 50%), the class really needs that.

Rebels can already get 50% fixed reduction from Hit Barrel, why duplicate it on the hat?

Fixed reduction affects shotgun tree and rifle tree skills. Not gonna talk about rifle skills because I don't think many players are using them.

Best in slot shotgun Dustfire doesn't work well with Platinum Altar since it requires Armor-Piercing Bullets to get the 30% ranged bonus, which means there is nothing keeping you from using Hit Barrel there.

Using two Rebellion Scarves doubles Shattering Storm damage and lets you re-cast Hit Barrel before it has even worn off, so you can keep the buff up indefinitely.

I think Slug Shot is the skill that is keeping you from wanting to put -0.5 seconds fixed back, which is understandable but I don't think 50% fixed is helpful at all.

Yep

you dont need Fixed cast reduction for rebel,  with just Hit barrel and temp dex, you can reduce it to 0.25 seconds, thats pretty fast already.

if you want , you can just give the effect to reduce Slug Shot variable cast time.

no need for damage,  Rebel is strong to solo anything.

You need when the entire game has IC, sure Hit Barrel/Sacra/50% reduction puts you on 0.25, it's good to be fair but you even said that those headgears needs to be useful and don't lose to future kRO gears.

Rebels or any class on kRO can easily get IC due to the Dog Officer hat ( i guess that's the name? ) , costume enchants, etc which usually are way better than the original effects/my suggestion for the Rebel headgear, 0,5s would make the hat at least useful for every area.

As much as the hat wants to promote ez leveling for new players/ new rebels, Rebel is already the easiest class in the game to level up, if you put only early leveling effects, this headgear will be only useful in a specific level range while other classes can pretty much use it for everything ( like the sweet mechanic hat, axe boomerang CD reduction is really strong or the sorc).

As i said, my suggestion was to make the Rebel headgear useful for every area and maybe a cheap version of the Dog Officer hat ( if we ever receive that  :heh: ).

Anyway, it's up to camp in the end, i just hope you guys consider suggestions and don't be afraid to give some good effects because of how Slug Shot is strong ( like Orthogon said). We have way more strong 0~2s CD IC skills.

P.S: I will try to suggest something for kagerou later, i see the old hat only helps magic builds but they are already strong enough now and jRO/kRO has more gears for them.

#103 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

Double posting because eh, I looked at the ye-old proposal doc and have pushed the changes to Ascendant Crown. I don't know if Camp will bite or not, but who knows.

For reference: https://docs.google....y_TWjfBDjjY/pub

Why is there no autocast Ignition Break now :sob:

#104 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

Taking into consideration that every other headgear doesn't have any leeching effect (and those that were "supposed" to have - when their review was proposed - lost it, like autumn headband), appears to me that there is a fear they would be too strong for their purpose, if they buffed skill damage AND gave leech hp/sp effect.

And of course, there is that old problem: If you give hp/sp leech to one headgear, people WILL ask for every other headgear to have a leech effect (Mr Campitor, please gibe my maestro some leech. thxbye).

My "vote" is to keep them as they are now: cheap damage booster headgears for new players.

Divine Guard doesnt have a leeching effect. Not that it matters either  :heh:

#105 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

Community Headgear Project

Shrine Maiden Hat
Reduces the variable casting time of Magnus Exorcismus by 100%.
Adds a 5% chance of casting Level 1 Heal on the user when receiving a physical or magical attack, if a higher level of this skill is known, it will be cast instead.
If upgrade level is +9 or higher,
Increases the damage of Magnus Exorcismus by 1% for every base level.

I wish for ignore mdef effect but it's okay....

Sea Captain Hat
Reduces the cooldown of Axe Boomerang by 1 second.
Increases the damage of Axe Boomerang and Axe Tornado by 40%.

This Hat + Supplement Part Dex = Axe Boomerang Spammable?

Harvester Hat
Reduces the variable casting time of Cart Cannon by 100%.
Adds a chance of gaining Blood Sucker Seed, Explosive Mushroom Spore or Thorn Seed when a monster is killed.
Increases the damage of Cart Cannon by 15%.

POORMAN CYLINDER HAIRBAND. I NEED THIS SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY WITH CC CAST TIME.

Magician's Nightcap
Mdef + 10
Aspd + 5
Increases the damage of Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt and Lightning Bolt by 50%.
Increases the damage of Spell Fist by 10% per level of Double Bolt known.

My sorc doesn't need this hat.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 May 2018 - 11:41 PM.
Mod Edit: Fixed quotations.

#106 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

I wish for ignore mdef effect but it's okay....

This Hat + Supplement Part Dex = Axe Boomerang Spammable?

POORMAN CYLINDER HAIRBAND. I NEED THIS SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY WITH CC CAST TIME.

My sorc doesn't need this hat.

This hat + Supplement Part Dex + Supplement Part Str = Spammable

#107 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

Any updates?

#108 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

Any updates?

I come here every 5 hours to see if there is any update. And it was a lot of 5 hours...

#109 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Unfortunately today's early morning adventure is setting me behind on my schedule. If I can fit it in I will but I can't make promises right now.

#110 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

Unfortunately today's early morning adventure is setting me behind on my schedule. If I can fit it in I will but I can't make promises right now.

Thanks for reporting. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users