Renewal Five for Friday - 5/4 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal Five for Friday - 5/4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

fiveforfriday_large.jpg

Greetings Ragnarok players and welcome back to Five for Friday!

We've taken 5 questions posted in the Renewal Questions Thread and answered them here for you.

A note on questions regarding the European region access:
All questions on this topic should be taken to the Terms of Service Update FAQ [RO1] thread. Questions posted have been sent to South Korea and as of now, are currently pending answers. Thank you all for your patience, we hope to hear some answers by next week.

Five for Friday Answers

FoF : Are we still getting Same Gender Marriage & Doram with human on iRO? :p_idea:

Campitor: Eventually, Yes. Although it was on last year's calendar it was not delivered. Which means we have to get it into this year's calendar. We intend to request this, this year after many of the UI updates

FoF: How long will FoF stay?

FoF: Will Warpportal ever gonna put exclusive headgears like from the USRC winner/participation prize in boxes or in anyway make another comeback? eg. box or ExtraLife donations?

Campitor: For USRC and Extralife headgears they have a set and defined source. We have no plans to distribute these items except through their particular events.

FOF: Are we still getting jRO alternate sprites

Campitor: Yes the studio has confirmed that we will get them as a free update.

FOF : when can be fixing the broken bug from 16.2 , ex missing NPC to complete one of the 16.2 quest , and fail to create YSL instance

Campitor: Currently were working through the missing content from 16.2 This week were testing the Critical Double Attack Update on Sakray

FOF: when will you implementing Nightmare Old Glast Heim?

Campitor: Currently this game content isn't on our update schedule. We can however request it for next year. The minor updates we can request between content updates are things like small skill rebalances, UI updates, and other small functionality changes. 

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

Campitor: Currently this game content isn't on our update schedule. We can however request it for next year. The minor updates we can request between content updates are things like small skill rebalances, UI updates, and other small functionality changes.

Nightmare OGH was part of the OGH update on kRO. Why it was omitted when the OGH data was sent to iRO? Does kRO seriously expect us to specify parts of a patch that we want in detail even if we send the patch information? Why is it when they gave us the RODEX update, it came with the most updated version of RODEX, yet when they gave us the Clan update, it was only the original base patch and not the updated version of the feature? It seems rather obvious that they're picking apart patches instead of giving us the whole package and we the players would like to know why.

#3 thesifer

thesifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:58 PM

Finally.  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

Edited by thesifer, 04 May 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#4 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:22 PM

Usurper, on 03 May 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Free update?????

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:54 PM

Usurper, on 03 May 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Free update?????

I take that as we get them in game, rather then p2w?

#6 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

Any ETA on the sprites? I've just found a small ray of light /ene

#7 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

Same question. Free Update means you indeed pay for updates? if no money, no updates?

BTW every time I see many many questions in FoF, seems like you specific pick the easy to answer/related to updates you know are coming, but the other questions about the community, handle of some situations and some so-called situations like the server economy and WoE (wich I hope to see something in the next schedules, related to skill balance as you state), the staff just avoid these questions, wich at my point of view, are most important than answer "yes we will get this update" questions.

Questions from Yosumer, thesifer, some woe related, and the population seems to be most important to answer. This week seems like you got just a page of questions, 14 replies to FoF this week, people will eventually stop asking here and just make a whole thread in the community chat section, coz your random pickup 5 questions.. its too random.

#8 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:39 AM

It'll end up being like onmi dyes.

Also FoF: Does the WoE maps add a certain "debuff/buff" when they are entered to give the players reduced flee, reduced long range damage, skill based damage reduced by 50% etc. 

https://irowiki.org/...War_of_Emperium

If yes could the same code be modified to add some band-aid balancing to dorams, reduce specific skill damage, etc?

Edited by NinjaCrow, 05 May 2018 - 11:41 AM.

#9 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

we will see... XD

#10 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:55 PM

Some of you guys make me still believe in iRO ^^ And I'm talking about the players who know more about the game than the developers and require adequate service

#11 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

What is WP company's VMG?

#12 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

BTW every time I see many many questions in FoF, seems like you specific pick the easy to answer/related to updates you know are coming, but the other questions about the community, handle of some situations and some so-called situations like the server economy and WoE (wich I hope to see something in the next schedules, related to skill balance as you state), the staff just avoid these questions, wich at my point of view, are most important than answer "yes we will get this update" questions.

Questions from Yosumer, thesifer, some woe related, and the population seems to be most important to answer. This week seems like you got just a page of questions, 14 replies to FoF this week, people will eventually stop asking here and just make a whole thread in the community chat section, coz your random pickup 5 questions.. its too random.

Five for Friday would make more sense if it was top 5 upvoted questions. The game already has RNG, why does asking staff pertinent questions have to include RNG as well?

#13 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

Five for Friday would make more sense if it was top 5 upvoted questions. The game already has RNG, why does asking staff pertinent questions have to include RNG as well?

I believe Camp had mentioned before that some questions simply can't be answered within the scope of the Five For Friday threads. Some examples are either they are too broad of a topic or it would require information from kRO that can not be obtained in time to answer. 

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

I believe Camp had mentioned before that some questions simply can't be answered within the scope of the Five For Friday threads. Some examples are either they are too broad of a topic or it would require information from kRO that can not be obtained in time to answer.

This is not the first time iRO attempted a weekly Q&A, and time and time again they've proven themselves unreliable in addressing player concerns. So why bother with this kind of thing when all it'll do is further damage their PR?

#15 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:00 PM

JRO alternative sprites are reserved for Awakening. I wonder if it will be redundancy or IRO will never update Awakening in the far future. /heh

#16 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

JRO alternative sprites are reserved for Awakening. I wonder if it will be redundancy or IRO will never update Awakening in the far future. /heh

I thought so... thats why I asked what did they mean with free... I wouldnt mind for them to bring them without awakening tho XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users