WHAT THE HELL? All Items BOUND to account now? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WHAT THE HELL? All Items BOUND to account now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

Why do I suddenly have Hundreds of BILLIONS of item mall items bound to my account for a MONTH??  At no time did anyone say you were going to do this to us.  I run a couple stores based on these items and now you've stuck them all to me?

Screw it, I'm done with this.  YOU guys decided to ban Europe and it wasn't affecting the market for Item Mall items any more than usual. Now I assume you've decided that there's some sort of risk of people from Europe spending their Item Mall points in the game before you give them the middle finger and ban them?  So FREEZE their Item Mall points.  ZERO European accounts of IM points.

I'm not going to sit looking at three quarters of a trillion of bound Item Mall things for a month. I don't imagine many of us from North America are going to sit looking at their previously sellable items for reasons not related to them

I can tell you from personal experience that there was no dumping of items going on. There were A LOT of things I could not buy even at good prices so this doesn't benefit anything other than you trying to make people from North America buy more Item Mall points instead of being able to buy their items. The Europeans weren't dumping other than selling their gobs of things like Lisents Bindrunes and Talismans.

I guess we all come back in a month when you're done screwing everybody over?

Edited by LadyPsyber, 04 May 2018 - 06:53 PM.

#2 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

It's funny how North Americans are privileged to make rants here in forums and the mods aint taking down their posts. lol

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

As stated in the patch notes here, Item Mall items are temporarily account locked until May 25th to facilitate the processing of the refunds on EU accounts. After the 25th, the restrictions will revert back to what they were previously. 

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users