• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:27 AM

will this problem end? or endless problem, but the end of everything? is there still a miracle problem solved? and is there still hope? every day the player decreases .. and every day feels lonely and boring ..will there be a day where the bright light, where all the problems are solved and many people are playing? or the rays do not come and such a dark and boring darkness stops all hope that exists .. Hope will not stop ..

#2 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

cant have hope in rose...

#3 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:21 AM

Well... is a hard situation to everybody.

For sure people not will log in much in the last days but now 1 day after item mall back to normal and EU players be banned we can see a nice quantity of players.

I still believing for many reasons - i saw many new players in the last days.

if you want give up... go ahead but no need come here and try descourage people.

The server still alive and working. we lost many players? for sure but is not end.

#4 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:04 PM

Well... is a hard situation to everybody.

For sure people not will log in much in the last days but now 1 day after item mall back to normal and EU players be banned we can see a nice quantity of players.

I still believing for many reasons - i saw many new players in the last days.

if you want give up... go ahead but no need come here and try descourage people.

The server still alive and working. we lost many players? for sure but is not end.

Dont be too innocent. Try PvP and you will see how dead is our server

#5 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:48 AM

yeah .. there are some new players who play .. but what about old players who are not leveling, passive skill is full, all rune max. and to get into the dungeon already feel bored .. and the thing that is fun is pvp .. but the only pvp arena game entered only draconis peak, people do not enter aa and cd due to unresolved crashes. and what if a new player who instantly buys all the passive items in the mall buys refine material to forge pvp gear. but if they finish with that preparation and when it is ready and enter the pvp arena or arena game like aa cd is very quiet or no one. how disappointed is the player's feelings. the choice is to survive or leave. sorry to say, I am very bored with player vs monsters (PVM), I have 1 year more to be PVM an very make me happy is pvp. I did not say give up and will leave this game .. what I or we are asking is the hope of this problem resolved. maybe you should try to PVP GokuBlackBR, and feel how lonely or boring pvp is now.

#6 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

well in the meantime, hope that they can create a 2018 summer games tournament like last year. Dragonlark also mentioned on the old live stream that there would be more of them in the future.

#7 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

Dont be too innocent. Try PvP and you will see how dead is our server

pvp is not everything... maybe to you.

#8 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

yeah .. there are some new players who play .. but what about old players who are not leveling, passive skill is full, all rune max. and to get into the dungeon already feel bored .. and the thing that is fun is pvp .. but the only pvp arena game entered only draconis peak, people do not enter aa and cd due to unresolved crashes. and what if a new player who instantly buys all the passive items in the mall buys refine material to forge pvp gear. but if they finish with that preparation and when it is ready and enter the pvp arena or arena game like aa cd is very quiet or no one. how disappointed is the player's feelings. the choice is to survive or leave. sorry to say, I am very bored with player vs monsters (PVM), I have 1 year more to be PVM an very make me happy is pvp. I did not say give up and will leave this game .. what I or we are asking is the hope of this problem resolved. maybe you should try to PVP GokuBlackBR, and feel how lonely or boring pvp is now.

you're right but that is your mistake... you just do pvp so when not have players enough you get bored very easy.

to me before was worse - full trash talkers and macros.

#9 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:36 AM

pvp is not everything... maybe to you.

pvm is not everything for most player ...maybe only for you

#10 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

pvm is not everything for most player ...maybe only for you

i have fun.

#11 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

i have 1 year more to pvm .. to get accesory even i hunting for it..but now i need essence and cluster, i even need pvp gear the other .. but aa and cd no more play it, even aa and cd is a way to get a lot of honor points. if for dp it could be, but the point is not much, for those who do not have a premium only get maximal 100 points, and use premium maximal 150 point .. and think how long it takes to get 1 set of pvp gear. where it takes 30 minutes for 1 game time to maximal 100-150 points .. although only 5 vs 5 it can close boredom .. indeed do war clan vs clan in junon cartel full of players who talk garbage .. but, not in aa and cd .. we can only chat through the group..and it is very not interfere with our game, and it feels very fun .. for people who have felt playing in aa and cd, it is a very fun .. where the time is remembered and hopefully will be repeated again .. so I do not stop hoping to the team rose online support to work optimally and prioritize this crash problem to be resolved ..

#12 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:22 AM

i have fun.

Good for you. You can keep having fun, but dont bother us fight for bug fixing. We're here because we still care about this server

#13 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:10 AM

Good for you. You can keep having fun, but dont bother us fight for bug fixing. We're here because we still care about this server

Bother? i think you need know read better.

I never talked about fix bug - just to not  say the server is dead.

Few time i ago i saw you talking about pservers in-game and complaining and now is here trying protect the server.

Funny.

Edited by GokuBlackBR, 29 May 2018 - 08:12 AM.

#14 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

Pvp players just need this crash to be fixed..that's why pvp players keep complaining even in this forum make a topic and even send a ticket..we just complaining about bug and error from this game and hope gm fix that problem..

#15 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

Pvp players just need this crash to be fixed..that's why pvp players keep complaining even in this forum make a topic and even send a ticket..we just complaining about bug and error from this game and hope gm fix that problem..

https://forums.warpp...nt-crash-dumps/

#16 AmKeke

AmKeke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:47 AM

good luck finding enough people to queue to start AA or CD in order to get a crash dump. they're almost 2 years to late, this is something they should of asked for from the start. just because you see shops and chars moving around that doesn't mean the game isn't dead. remove dual clienting and you would see how empty the game really is.

Also just because pvp isn't important to you doesn't mean it isn't important to keeping the game alive. people don't reset multiple times, refine all their gears to +20 100dura, or buy IM passives because they want to be pro pvm. just look at trade chat and see how many ppl are trying to buy IM points now compare to 2 months ago.

Edited by AmKeke, 29 May 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#17 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:06 AM

good luck finding enough people to queue to start AA or CD in order to get a crash dump. they're almost 2 years to late, this is something they should of asked for from the start. just because you see shops and chars moving around that doesn't mean the game isn't dead. remove dual clienting and you would see how empty the game really is.

Also just because pvp isn't important to you doesn't mean it isn't important to keeping the game alive. people don't reset multiple times, refine all their gears to +20 100dura, or buy IM passives because they want to be pro pvm. just look at trade chat and see how many ppl are trying to buy IM points now compare to 2 months ago.

I did my report when i crash lvling in a group with many players and i hope it help.

I'm sure you did nothing and that is the difference.

You still just thinking about pvp but crash happen in other situations too but you are very lazy to try find another way to help the game.

Just sit in your chair and complain - is more easy.

My last comment here good luck to you. lol

#18 AmKeke

AmKeke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:36 AM

I did my report when i crash lvling in a group with many players and i hope it help.

I'm sure you did nothing and that is the difference.

You still just thinking about pvp but crash happen in other situations too but you are very lazy to try find another way to help the game.

Just sit in your chair and complain - is more easy.

My last comment here good luck to you. lol

You're right I'm not going to go out and try to find a party big enough and hope it crash so i can get a crash dump, if i actually had chars to lvl it would be different. I'm not going to use my time to do their job.

I'm not complaining i was explaining to you that pvp is what keep the game running as its what the majority of IM sales go towards.

#19 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

Bother? i think you need know read better.

I never talked about fix bug - just to not  say the server is dead.

Few time i ago i saw you talking about pservers in-game and complaining and now is here trying protect the server.

Funny.

Ohh i didnt know that i got a fanboy here, who follow and eat-every-single-word-i-said. Ty ty :))

Btw what does "need know read better" means ;))?

Grow up kid, i was just telling the truth :)). We have our right to complain about bad service. If every1 is like you then where will this server go?

PvM? Could you tell me the last time you can complete SOD/HOO in random queue?

About crash dump, we have a Dev, a CM and (many) GMs here, is there any of them ever enter the game, make group and ask players to join them to help reproduce the crash? If they do, i doubt that many of us will be ready to participate.

Kid, dont be a frog at the bottom of the well.

#20 LayingLower

LayingLower

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

=

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

so annoyed when people keep saying rose is dead, Ill play untill the server goes offline or i get banned which ever comes first.... (not that i ever do anything thats a bannable offense )

#21 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

=

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

so annoyed when people keep saying rose is dead, Ill play untill the server goes offline or i get banned which ever comes first.... (not that i ever do anything thats a bannable offense )

I feel the same way. I'll be here as long as the server is here

We all want the group crash issue fixed. It affects pvm as well as pvp. . I've downloaded the program in Genesis' topic so I'll be ready to do that crash dump report the next time it happens while I am buffing people. Everyone should do the same and send in reports so maybe we can finally put this problem behind us. 

#22 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

Don't take this the wrong way HB, but I know for a fact you don't do Dungeons hardly ever, and you certainly don't PvP.

You spend your own IRL money on your LS, so the market is of little concern to you.

Tbh, your favored role in ROSE as helping new players, giving out buffs, and making reinforced armor is almost completely unaffected by these problems, because you don't actively and daily participate in end game content. So for you to say 'I'll be here til it closes' is .... not insulting but it's salting an open wound for everyone who DOES do those things. 

Now before I get flak for this post let me just clarify something of a position I have.

I don't care if you only PvE.

I don't care if you only PvP.

I don't care if you do both.

But I do care, if you do neither, and want to try and tell those people, who have invested years into the game to do those end game things, that it's not a big deal. Because it is. The entire point of the game, is the end game. that's the reward, and between the duping ruining any sensible feeling of progression, and the crashing effectively destroying the PvP end game, what reward do you have to look forward to? none. If you're an end game Dungeoneer, or PvPer, you have nothing that isn't MASSIVELY affected by these specific two problems. 

And this goes towards anyone who is in that same position. I don't need to know who you are, because all I'm asking is if you're one of those people, who doesn't do end game content, to stop trying to tell people how they should feel, or that they should be more patient. It's insulting to many, and comes off impolite at best. 

#23 Vertumnus

Vertumnus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:(¬‿¬)Rabbit Hole*:・゚✧

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:38 AM

He just said to not say that the "game is dead" (coz it's not!). He also just said that the game is still playable. (Coz it is! I am also still actively playing) Noone tries to stop you from feeling or dictate what you want or have to feel. But to say that the game is dead bcoz we lose so many PvP players means that you deny the existence of a player like me who don't do so much of those "end-game" stuff. It's also "insulting to me and other players". And it also makes me think that "if you don't play PvP you don't really matter in game". That's how I feel about how you, who do so much "end-game" stuff, view a player like me.

Stop attacking a person just bcoz he doesn't completely agree with you. There's a thing that we called a "preference". Maybe if you stop thinking "this is how one should play the game" then maybe you wouldn't think that a harmless comment is passive-aggressively insulting you. We all appreciate your efforts. I could only dream of becoming as good as most you here when in comes to mechanics in game. But not because you have spent half your lifetime playing the game and I don't, that you will and try to put words in my mouth! I don't want, no, I don't need you to speak for me coz you don't have to, we have a different gameplay style.

So if you find a problem that prevents you from playing the game your way, raise the issue. I for one will support it. Since any problem in game will affect the server overall. But don't talk to us like we're airheads just coz we can't completely agree with your conclusions. Don't make us look stupid just becoz we don't speak numbers and statistics since we usually only talk about our quality time with the game.

And also, if the only players left are some of those who play so much "end-game" stuff, lots of new player might not stick around. You make the game competitive, yes, but not enjoyable for all. FACTS!

(But Since I don't do so much "end-game" stuff and I'm not as knowledgeable regarding this "end-game" stuff as some of YOU, maybe this comment will also be ignored and also be considered stupid and thoughtless.)

*hops away while counting how many times I typed "end-game" stuff

Edited by Vertumnus, 30 May 2018 - 01:40 AM.

#24 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:20 AM

Don't take this the wrong way HB, but I know for a fact you don't do Dungeons hardly ever, and you certainly don't PvP.

You spend your own IRL money on your LS, so the market is of little concern to you.

Tbh, your favored role in ROSE as helping new players, giving out buffs, and making reinforced armor is almost completely unaffected by these problems, because you don't actively and daily participate in end game content. So for you to say 'I'll be here til it closes' is .... not insulting but it's salting an open wound for everyone who DOES do those things. 

Now before I get flak for this post let me just clarify something of a position I have.

I don't care if you do both.

But I do care, if you do neither, and want to try and tell those people, who have invested years into the game to do those end game things, that it's not a big deal. Because it is. The entire point of the game, is the end game. that's the reward, and between the duping ruining any sensible feeling of progression, and the crashing effectively destroying the PvP end game, what reward do you have to look forward to? none. If you're an end game Dungeoneer, or PvPer, you have nothing that isn't MASSIVELY affected by these specific two problems. 

And this goes towards anyone who is in that same position. I don't need to know who you are, because all I'm asking is if you're one of those people, who doesn't do end game content, to stop trying to tell people how they should feel, or that they should be more patient. It's insulting to many, and comes off impolite at best. 

WTF?!

''Now before I get flak for this post let me just clarify something of a position I have.

I don't care if you do both.''

For sure you don't. You leave the server and deleted the main chat for a rage.
I think you don't care about nothing anymore.
that's why you just come here to complain.

And i'm not talking about what HB do or not but you're wrong when you try say no make difference help new players.
If we are talking about no players to PVP and Dungeon if we don't help that new players grow and learn how to play we never will see new players to do pvp and dungeon one day.
Or you want have the same players in pvp/dungeons?

I'm here because people helped me with buffing and teached me how to play and few time ago i did the same for other players and that person are doing pvp/dungeon now.
Everything is effected - are you ignoring new players because take a long time to you have equipaments s enough to do a decent pvp and is true but time make part of the process to you build your toon to pvp/pvm.

The server have problems for sure.
The server lost many players for sure.
But you can decide to quit or still playing and trying help the game.
Is hard stay when you don't see ''HOPE'' but that is what hope means. Continue believing don't matter what.

#25 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:22 AM

homie, you can help as many lowbies as you want...its about what happens after when they are max...whats waiting for em...a broken pvp system, empty maps, and long ass ques. 

Majority of the population is gone, not by their choice. This is an MMO, removing a big portion of the population will obviously have an effect on the remaining players and encourage them to leave also.

The community has already said what it has to say regarding game issues, fixes, and proposals. At this point in the timeline, *f* hope :] 

Edited by watermelonnn, 30 May 2018 - 07:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users