They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:47 AM

Don't white knight for HB Goku, no offense, but she can defend herself better than you're doing, and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what I meant. You on the other hand, seem to be a bit confused. 

#27 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

Don't white knight for HB Goku, no offense, but she can defend herself better than you're doing, and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what I meant. You on the other hand, seem to be a bit confused. 

I not tried defend her and you know that. Don't be silly.

#28 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

homie, you can help as many lowbies as you want...its about what happens after when they are max...whats waiting for em...a broken pvp system, empty maps, and long ass ques. 

Majority of the population is gone, not by their choice. This is an MMO, removing a big portion of the population will obviously have an effect on the remaining players and encourage them to leave also.

The community has already said what it has to say regarding game issues, fixes, and proposals. At this point in the timeline, *f* hope :] 

Whatever.
Will take a while to the server have good conditions in all points and i know that.
You don't understand that. Is more easy call the server dead and go to a private server.

Any help will make difference in the future but you guys just want think about now because your pvp is ''broken/dead'' and now no have nothing to do in game.

#29 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:41 AM

Due to the hostile direction the topic has taken this topic will be locked. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users