• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AntiMaintenance

AntiMaintenance

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:11 AM

I'm new to this game, can someone please help me with stats and skills please :) 

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:52 AM

Welcome!

Ranger is not really the best starting class, but you can probably manage.

Stats: Don't worry too much about stats, you'll get most of your stats from equipment. As a beginner, VIT is the safest option. STR and AGI are the other two stats you'll use but they are offer pretty little benefit for most of the game. Never invest in INT or WIS. As for secondary stats (which you won't have to care much about until you're level 51 and above, in general you're looking for Vigor, Cast Speed (for Charge Arrow), and Attack Power.

Skills: There are a lot of errors in the skill descriptions so be a bit careful. The thing to keep in mind is that after you reach level 51, some skills can be leveled up even further (so you can save skill points ahead of time instead of feeling like you must use them up). 

I don't have a build on hand but from memory, these skills have incorrect descriptions:
Charge Arrow: Gains Concentration instead of consumes it.
Falcon Assault: Uses Physical Skill Effect instead of Magic.

Anything that says haste: Also adds Cast Speed
Anything that says Physical Attack: Actually means Physical Skill Effect (which is the sum of you weapon's average Min/Max and 9.5% of your Attack Power)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users