harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:23 PM

Hi,

So i recently got the La'cry stick and porocoa Shoes and decided to test out waterball.

I see on youtube that people can just waterball with deluge over and over again. However when i use use water ball, the deluge water disspears after 1 cast? My water ball is now lvl 4 but it goes for no where as long as the people in videos.

Is there a trick to this? I think my waterball goes on for longer if i cast multiple deluge in the same area. Is that what I have to do?

Thanks

#2 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:41 PM

may be try standing inthe middle of deluge than cast?

Edited by Bohem, 11 May 2018 - 08:42 PM.

#3 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

Hi,

So i recently got the La'cry stick and porocoa Shoes and decided to test out waterball.

I see on youtube that people can just waterball with deluge over and over again. However when i use use water ball, the deluge water disspears after 1 cast? My water ball is now lvl 4 but it goes for no where as long as the people in videos.

Is there a trick to this? I think my waterball goes on for longer if i cast multiple deluge in the same area. Is that what I have to do?

Thanks

Deluge cells always disappear when waterball is used on top of it. Thats how it always worked. Maybe the person chained waterball the same way assassins chain sonic blow.

#4 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Deluge cells always disappear when waterball is used on top of it. Thats how it always worked. Maybe the person chained waterball the same way assassins chain sonic blow.

I don't think it's possible to chain lvl 5 Waterball using only 1 deluge, maybe the caster moved to a different cell where there's still water then used a lower lvl of Waterball to spam it.  Lvl 5 Deluge simply isn't enough for 2 lvl 5 WBs, or maybe what you saw was Watery Evasion?

Edited by Usurper, 11 May 2018 - 10:29 PM.

#5 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:37 AM

may be try standing inthe middle of deluge than cast?

So if we can't chain WB, how are WL using it to MVP? I've heard WB now are so amazing for killing mvps.

Edited by harlokjai, 12 May 2018 - 06:38 AM.

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:02 AM

You cast deluge
Cast waterball
Recast deluge
Cast waterball
Recast deluge
Cast waterball

And so on

#7 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

So if we can't chain WB, how are WL using it to MVP? I've heard WB now are so amazing for killing mvps.

You can chain WB in watery map / by having another classes with extra pororoca shoes / sage class tree backing you up with deluge casts.

#8 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:39 AM

It doesn't need to be spammed because it deals a -_- ton of damage now. With enough Aspd, you can re-cast Deluge mid WB animation and chain into another WB, but some of the Deluge cells won't be placed and so the 2nd WB won't deal the full number of hits.

#9 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:49 AM

yeah i get how to use it now. thanks all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users