Crimson Mace vs Twin Edge of Naght Sieger for Gene ? - Page 3 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Crimson Mace vs Twin Edge of Naght Sieger for Gene ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:57 PM

i see, now that totally makes sense...

btw, quick question regarding acid bomb skills..

which weapon would give better damage? +9 RTE [3xAS] EA4, +15 Crimson [2xAS], +9 Erde [2xAS] EA8?

been tempted to buy erde the other day, someone selling +9 erde for quite cheap price... keeping myself from buying it due to fact that i needed the money for other eq / easily shared eq...

In that case the Crimson will win over the RTE and the Erde, mostly because of the size modifier and refine rate/ATK increase, I assume Erde could win on a same refine level comparison but dont have neither of those to compare.

On the end, not only the weapon but the overall gear will get you to a nice damage output with Acid Bomb, when using AB and switching weapons the damages are normally close.

#52 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

i see.. got it chief..

another thing is that regarding weapons...

assuming having +15 c mace [2xAS], +15 RTE [3xAS EA6], +15 erde [2xAS EA8] *not sure about the possible enchantment of erde, can someone corrects me if i'm wrong pls*

i believe the overall damage will have RTE > C Mace > Erde for CC..

true @ false?

#53 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:14 PM

For Erde you can get the same enchantments as on the RTE, so in paper you could get the Erde to EA12, its just that it will cost you a bit more.

One thing to consider is that based on the recent comments from Campitor regarding the future updates, we will be receiving new weapons that will probably outperform the current weapons we have in game for CC at least:

https://www.divine-p...aphir-mace-os-2

Edited by Kedoxu, 30 July 2020 - 01:16 PM.

#54 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 02:54 AM

the mace itself looks like cannonball.. xD

btw, is CC casting only depending on DEX (variable cast time / fixed cast time) or does it depending on animation delay as well (as in like ASPD depended)?

#55 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 01:51 PM

the mace itself looks like cannonball.. xD

btw, is CC casting only depending on DEX (variable cast time / fixed cast time) or does it depending on animation delay as well (as in like ASPD depended)?

The actual casting is variable and its based on DEX and INT you can check more here: https://irowiki.org/...kills#Cast_Time in order to get free of casting time you need to get to a total of 530 stats points using the following formula Total DEX*2 + Total INT, %reduction gear is also taken into consideration but its applied after the calculation of the stats I think.

For the cast delay check this: https://forums.warpp...ter-cast-delay/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users