Dilemma with OCP item utility - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dilemma with OCP item utility

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:00 PM

It does. The real question is, can you keep up?

The idea is to use a macro for swap, AB, suap back. Just wondering if i should buy it or not

#27 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:11 PM

Don’t think it is worth only if you want to really play DB RK solo, do you?

#28 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:32 PM

The idea is to use a macro for swap, AB, suap back. Just wondering if i should buy it or not

Set Bonus
Peuz's Greaves
Peuz's Manteau
Peuz's Plate
Peuz's Seal
Storm Stone

Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade; Reduces the cast delay of skills by 70%.

Swapping 5 gears with 2 of them being accessory so one can't be on hot key for 10s buff.

Not sure how fast your macro can be.

#29 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Set Bonus
Peuz's Greaves
Peuz's Manteau
Peuz's Plate
Peuz's Seal
Storm Stone

Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when using Aura Blade; Reduces the cast delay of skills by 70%.

Swapping 5 gears with 2 of them being accessory so one can't be on hot key for 10s buff.

Not sure how fast your macro can be.

Switch 1 not 5

#30 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

Switch 1 not 5

We're talking about DB RK right? I dont think DB RK wants to default the Peuz Set on them right? Plus if you don't have -0.5s fct from temp dex, DB cast time will be sad. 

The -70% aftercast delay from Aurablade is a set effect from 5 gears right?

Or am I missing something here? 

Edit, anyway asked a friend. Guess the damage lost isn't that much cause since with this 70% and tgl 20% its already 90%. So even with peuz plate, manteau, seal and storm stone as default, You just need to swap greaves for temp dex. You can wear Turkey or RK bio5 with adamantium enchant and mid incubus or whatever. Frees up your headgear slots.

And Peuz Plate with Storm stone has 30% MHP, 5% MSP from Peuz Seal + Storm Stone. 

Edited by yamasakai90, 20 May 2018 - 01:42 AM.

#31 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

We're talking about DB RK right? I dont think DB RK wants to default the Peuz Set on them right? Plus if you don't have -0.5s fct from temp dex, DB cast time will be sad.

Edit, anyway asked a friend. Guess the damage lost isn't that much cause since with this 70% and tgl 20% its already 90%. So even with peuz plate, manteau, seal and storm stone as default, You just need to swap greaves for temp dex. You can wear Turkey or RK bio5 with adamantium enchant and mid incubus or whatever. Frees up your headgear slots.

And Peuz Plate with Storm stone has 30% MHP, 5% MSP from Peuz Seal + Storm Stone.

The idea would be to swith peuz greaves to temp dex, peuz mant to ea faw and peuz seal to flp, while leaving the pu3z plate for the 30% hp bonus.

#32 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

i think this is all and well, but also im reluctant to consider "character bound" type of situations, i dont even use 90% of these items, and i would probably lay it character appropriate anyways if i had such items, but in all reality, this was a waste of everyones time. i dont care if someone uses WL gears for DB cast, or mechanic gears for GX or whatever it is

#33 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:44 PM

I am personally using peuz set. Switching the shoes only since RK isnt really my main, damage is really good enough already. I think zayaan made a video which i copied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users