TOP TEN IRO META CLASS - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TOP TEN IRO META CLASS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#51 JuliusChaesar

JuliusChaesar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:06 PM

How did i Miss this post lol

1> gx
can't wear shield
Why you need a shield when monsters drop dead in a second?
need edp to stay relevant [considering rc and crs]
Ok
weight issues
So does every class
slow walk unless you cloak exceed
Learn how to backslide
very small aoe of 5x5
But no cast time, small after cast delay = constant realiable DPS
skills doesnt ignore flee
But Crit ignores
only reduc is the armor and garment
Back to #1. Why do you need reducs when you kill monsters in few seconds?
nerfed ocp
Like other class OCPs

3>Rg
can wear shield
At cost of ASPD
dmg in par with edp gx if not more
Go try solo RG ET without Gods and MvPs and come tell me if you can finish it. I can just lend my friend GX and it will be my first time to do ET with GX and I bet that i will go much farther than RG. I might even compete ET without Gods and MvPs.
walks faster than gx
Ride vs Backslide? Backslide wins if you know what you're doing.
tons of aoe options with relatively high range
Yes. Cannon spear 2 seconds fixed coodown, has to line up, people complain of failing to hit miss due to aiming. OB, yes 2 seconds after cast delay. Nothing here is spammable.
epic ocp set
You mean the epic nerf that they simply removed 2 second after cast delay reduction from Imperial Glove?
tons of reduc from just skills
Yes, at a cost of low damage. So R G has reduc skills jsut tot ank and die anyway when they run out of slims to pot because they cant kill or kill Agi-up monsters. Only Pinpoint works but it has a long cooldown.
huge hp pool
Doesnt GX and RG have the same HP pool?https://irowiki.org/wiki/Max_HP

I thought I was crazy to think that GX was OP because they're everywhere. Then I realized, most people who dont play GX also think the same.
Mind you, maybe you're right that GX is weak and that's why only few smart people dont play such a weak class like GX and the rest is dumb because they pick noob class GX :heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

always fun to see people like Icchigosan :heh:

make argument without thinking :heh:

tbh i prefer aoe 3x3~5x5 with low delay and no cd than many aoe skill with delay/cd :heh:

#52 raykayser

raykayser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

Gene at 6??

I dont put doram, cause if I put doram gene will be 7 

#53 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:50 AM

3>Rg
can wear shield
At cost of ASPD Then stop wearing shields. Wears shield all the time and then cries that shield isn't required.
dmg in par with edp gx if not more
Go try solo RG ET without Gods and MvPs and come tell me if you can finish it. I can just lend my friend GX and it will be my first time to do ET with GX and I bet that i will go much farther than RG. I might even compete ET without Gods and MvPs. Sure,waiting for the video on it.
walks faster than gx
Ride vs Backslide? Backslide wins if you know what you're doing.I used to backslide before,requires to concentrate and us shift on top of spamming the backslide button,its way better to just cloak exceed,but you rg don't even need that,you just click click.
tons of aoe options with relatively high range
Yes. Cannon spear 2 seconds fixed coodown, has to line up, people complain of failing to hit miss due to aiming. OB, yes 2 seconds after cast delay. Nothing here is spammable.
yes after your ocp nerf,which i didn't notice,but i am sure it will be buffed back soon,but then i won't find you anywhere crying how RG can spam high aoe skills and GX have to move close to monsters[non aggresive] to hit them.
epic ocp set
You mean the epic nerf that they simply removed 2 second after cast delay reduction from Imperial Glove?
yes after your ocp nerf,which i didn't notice,but i am sure it will be buffed back soon.
tons of reduc from just skills
Yes, at a cost of low damage. So R G has reduc skills jsut tot ank and die anyway when they run out of slims to pot because they cant kill or kill Agi-up monsters. Only Pinpoint works but it has a long cooldown. at the cost of low damage? eh? how exactly? iro wiki doesnt show any of your skills nerfing your damage https://irowiki.org/.../Reflect_Damage
huge hp pool
Doesnt GX and RG have the same HP pool?https://irowiki.org/wiki/Max_HP  I am dead wrong on this one,i mistook your hp pool for rk

Most of your words doesnt make sense

Edited by VModCinnamon, 23 May 2018 - 05:58 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed font style, do not use red in line, red/bold for mod notices and warnings.

#54 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:40 AM

do you use /q2?
Backslide with /bangbang as your f7 and f8 is basically free Snap. GX beats RG by a mile in movement.

Nerfing Defending Aura and Reflect Shield is not good though. Thought I admit they are very strong skills, they are not broken or imba.
Theres only a few class that stand up against a 2 Kiel 200kHP Sura, and RG is one of them.
If you nerf these 2 skills, you've only got a fellow Sura and a Cat that can stand up.. and that's not good.

On the HP part. GX and RG do have the same Base HP.
But RG at 175 pulls away in HP mainly because of VIT points adding more HP per point for RG compared to GX.
Also RG has Faith and Vanguard Force. These 2 skills put RG on par with RK in HP.

#55 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

At this point seems like everyone disagrees with you ... well sad but ok  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 May 2018 - 11:48 AM.

#56 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:02 PM

At this point seems like everyone disagrees with you ... well sad but ok  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

He was right about the HP pool though.

You just used a technicality on them being the same on BASE hp when you are fully aware RG has a ton more HP than GX bottomline. *troll face* LOL

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

He was right about the HP pool though.

You just used a technicality on them being the same on BASE hp when you are fully aware RG has a ton more HP than GX bottomline. *troll face* LOL

They do have the same base HP but as we know one 1 VIT gives more HP to Swordsman than Thief. That’s it. So for example, my RG runs around with low VIT, say with 30 VIT, then my RG has less HP than most GXs who have more VIT invested. This doesn’t mean RG has less HP pool than GX because they start off in equal HP kek xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 May 2018 - 12:56 PM.

#58 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

is it too much to hope for class balance? =D

#59 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

is it too much to hope for class balance? =D

World peace is easier.

#60 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

Trolling or not, it’s impossible to balance. We have just witnessed a case here that icchigo thinks RG is more OP than GX. Who knows, maybe he really believes so and that’s why class balances will never happen. We have a case between Hiss and Nirva on Doram discussion too and so on lol

Zayan also just had to resurrect RG MvP video thread from last year because well RG so OP that people don’t use him to MvP rolf

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 May 2018 - 03:52 PM.

#61 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

excuse me people comin' through

do you use /q2?
Backslide with /bangbang as your f7 and f8 is basically free Snap. 

sorry i dont understand this part. how do you use /bangbang as f7 and f8? i use /bingbing and /bangbang in my alt+2 and alt+3 but i never heard of this method before. can you please clarify

Edited by BlackMeow, 22 May 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#62 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

This thread is making me give up hope for my Mado Mech and making me wonder if i should just make a GX lol

#63 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

This thread is making me give up hope for my Mado Mech and making me wonder if i should just make a GX lol

Don't give up yet. The upcoming madogear update will coming

#64 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Don't give up yet. The upcoming madogear update will coming

I feel like i should just join the crowd lol

#65 JuliusChaesar

JuliusChaesar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:03 PM

1.most of RG/Crusader skill need shield, why use 2handed? even shield spell need shield, btw im still waiting shield spell fixed, so other class cant switch shield when cast shield spell with royal guard shield, this skill must exclusive for RG(full effect) or other class with shield(minor effect), not for class with 2 handed weapon.

2.try to learn backslide, even cloak exceed still the best skill to avoid monster lol xD

3.with or without ocp gear, spam = win, RC still cheap skill for spam, 0,2delay and no cd

4.epic ocp set??? :heh:

5.since when reflect for reduction? did u forget when defending aura on, movement like snail? back to point 2

6.RG,GX,SC have same HP pool, maybe RG can be higher because vit bonus, faith(+2000), and Vanguard Force

but its really weird when thief class can compete HP pool with swordman class :p_laugh:

#66 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:03 AM

I feel like i should just join the crowd lol

play whatever you enjoy mang  :thumb:

#67 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:51 AM

for those who are debating what class to play;

If you are a type of person that wants to -

"DESTROY EVERYTHING (in less then 1 second) AND BE THE BEST!!" -> GX and RG

"I want to play something unique and fun, and i dun care abt being able to one-shot everything" -> GX and RG

"I want to be able to be supportive to other players !" -> GX and RG

"I dun wanna spend any real money while playing this game -> worker harder & earn more money then GX and RG

#68 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:04 AM

Theres only a few class that stand up against a 2 Kiel 200kHP Sura, and RG is one of them.

There you go,my gx can't survive that even with whatever gear i wear!
Don't try to act Naive,RG is one of the OP AF classes!

#69 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

sorry i dont understand this part. how do you use /bangbang as f7 and f8? i use /bingbing and /bangbang in my alt+2 and alt+3 but i never heard of this method before. can you please clarify

There's an error in my post. I haven't played my GX for awhile so I forgot his exact shortcuts.

What I meant to say was:

F7 as Backslide
1 as my /bangbang

I replaced my Macro 1 shorctcut key to "1" instead of Alt+1.

End result is I press "1" and mouse wheel scroll down simultaneously. Free Snap basically.

Of course, /q2 must be turned ON.

#70 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

6.RG,GX,SC have same HP pool, maybe RG can be higher because vit bonus, faith(+2000), and Vanguard Force

to be more precise, yes VIT bonus adds to bigger HP for RG, But this alone is small difference.

the biggest factor is the HP BONUS per VIT point. 100VIT RG has a lot more HP than a 100VIT GX.
^this coupled with HP increase gears & consumables, Faith and Vanguard Force results in a multiplicative effect.

#71 JuliusChaesar

JuliusChaesar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:54 AM

to be more precise, yes VIT bonus adds to bigger HP for RG, But this alone is small difference.

the biggest factor is the HP BONUS per VIT point. 100VIT RG has a lot more HP than a 100VIT GX.
^this coupled with HP increase gears & consumables, Faith and Vanguard Force results in a multiplicative effect.

still normal for RG to have high hp, remember swordman class always with high hp

my suggest to all people who always complain to balance some class, just quit ur char then follow other people class....

stop blame other class when u can always make that class. This game too easy to complain about balance class when u can solo anything with most class....

I have Ranger and Gene, most time my gene better than my ranger, but i still use my ranger because i just like it, not complain or even ask for ocp

#72 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

still normal for RG to have high hp, remember swordman class always with high hp
my suggest to all people who always complain to balance some class, just quit ur char then follow other people class....
stop blame other class when u can always make that class. This game too easy to complain about balance class when u can solo anything with most class....
I have Ranger and Gene, most time my gene better than my ranger, but i still use my ranger because i just like it, not complain or even ask for ocp

^ This. People should play whatever class they want.

Then we have current RO where you see a ratio like 1:10, 1:25, or even 1:50 class ratio. Though some people who already play meta classes (majority classes) may still think their meta classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users