I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only server

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:43 AM

Hello Popcorn,
 Can you please fix the issue now? These awakening skills bug has happened since from "The New Origin". The known skill issues were Dragon Dive & Ascension Dragon. Dragon Dive deal total 5 hits as in level 1, but Dragon Dive should have deal total 8 hits as in lv5 and the damage should be boosted by the skill level increased based by bonus %. Dragon Dive as in all level, can never deal more than 5 hits. This is "Lv5 Dragon Dive" Skill Description "[Awakening Skill] With the power of the dragon, perform a diving attack with a powerful spin. Attack up to 10 enemies 8 times, with the final attack launching your enemies.". However it's never more than 5 hits. Secondly, Dragon Ascension is bugged as well. The bug is known as "Dragon Ascension" animation glitch triggers after you hit a target, when nothing is hit by the skill "Dragon Ascension" it does a clean animation. However any target can be hit such as monsters will trigger the animation bug of "Dragon Ascension". The bug was when a Dragoon cast Ascension Dragon, they jump and rise high above. When enemy is hit, the user Dragoon will blink/teleport to the bottom of the ground in sudden while the action is still flying. It is supposed to be jump high and fell down in a smooth way like the one "Dragon Ascension" that doesn't hit enemy clean animation. However Dragon Ascension is still doing a clean hit as in all level. Please fix these bugs. I've reported this issue since 2 years ago and it's not taken as action up until now. This is very inconvenient for most players. Several bugs were not fix, I appreciate your big help Mr.Popcorn.

#2 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

Dragon Dive does up to 6 hits. The amount of hits that Dragon Dive does depends on the height of your character when you begin the skill animation. For example, if used at a very low height, the skill will most likely do around 4 hits. If used at max jumping height, it does around 6 hits most of the time. The amount of hits this skill does seems only to depend on your height and not the enemies, because it still does all hits if you try something like Air Combo Launch -> Jump -> X,X -> Dragon Dive. Going any higher than max jumping height doesn't seem to add any more hits. In fact, it usually causes some of the hits to miss. Lastly, the teleport back to the ground is because you're located far from the server and are experiencing high ping and maybe bad internet connection as well. Teleporting back to the ground is something that can happen without using any skills at all, just from jumping. It happens to me sometimes if I have a bad connection while trying to jump and Aerial Frenzy or jump and X attack another player.

Edited by Bustincaps, 21 May 2018 - 09:03 AM.

#3 KatsuSan

KatsuSan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

Nope I bet you didn’t have a Dragoon. Get a dragoon and you will see. I didn’t even encounter any lag or delays. I also tried countless times in air combo with dragon dive.

Edited by KatsuSan, 24 May 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#4 KatsuSan

KatsuSan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

I’ve played dragonica since 2008. I know much more than you, go try and you will understand instead of giving stupid answer that isn’t true.

#5 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

The skill can actually land more than 8 hits, read the skill's description rather than typing out an incorrect paraphrased version of wat u THINK it does. I can get the skill to hit up to 10 times on a single target so it isn't bugged at all. Rather than looking at the combo counter to the right which is very misleading and bugged, actually take the time to scroll through the system chat on the left and count out all the hits. For someone who's played since 2008, u sure know nothing about ur own class or how the combo counter on the side is bugged in it's registering of hits. It's been like that for a while now. 

As for the teleporting ascension dragon, Bustincaps is absolutely right about it being an issue with where u're located. High latency results in ur character porting to the ground and isn't only limited to the dragoon's ascension dragon but other skills/actions too. 

#6 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:13 AM

Please refrain from insulting other players on the forums. Any posts including insults to another player will be removed, and may result in action taken against your forum account. 

#7 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:05 AM

I’ve played dragonica since 2008. I know much more than you, go try and you will understand instead of giving stupid answer that isn’t true.

I've actually played the game since the release as well and have tested almost all of the classes very extensively... I was only trying to help you out by sharing what I know of the class. After reading your post, I even went ingame on a Dragoon and tested to make sure I wasn't giving you misinformation before posting. Unfortunately, lag caused by your location in comparison to the server location can really affect the way you experience this game. Things like teleporting to the ground and a lot more that you may have assumed all along is just the game are actually caused by your connection. Also, Nobility is one of the best Dragoons I've ever encountered in this game so I recommend taking his word for it since you are not willing to hear it from me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users