Celine Brooch Dupe? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Celine Brooch Dupe?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:05 PM

I was still using it last night. This morning logged in and item is gone.

Celine Brooch has dupe too?

#2 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

You may need to elaborate. Have you sent in a ticket regarding the missing item? Was this a recent purchase or an item you've had for a long time?

Have you checked your favorites tab? Often people have accidently placed items there and when swapping gear do not realize it is hidden there.

#3 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

You may need to elaborate. Have you sent in a ticket regarding the missing item? Was this a recent purchase or an item you've had for a long time?

Have you checked your favorites tab? Often people have accidently placed items there and when swapping gear do not realize it is hidden there.

VModMango:

I have checked everywhere, including fav tab. I have just created a ticket and hopefully they will look into it.

The celine brooch was equipped the whole time in my auto cast char. Maybe they did a reverse trade or something =(

#4 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

Reverse trades would require both parties to consent if it was an item that was purchased, I think. Did you have whatever you spent too make the purchase returned?

The GM team should be able to track down the item location even if it isn't on your account so hopefully they will respond quickly.

#5 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

Any updates on this? Its a bit worrying if we have to lookout for dupe OCP items now.

#6 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:15 AM

Im confuse ><! so if others dupe the item , then the other who own the item lost / or transfer to the dupe person ? 

Wow if that the case ? then this is really huge ''concern'' , might as well double check my characters if anything are missing ..

#7 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:39 AM

Im confuse ><! so if others dupe the item , then the other who own the item lost / or transfer to the dupe person ?
Wow if that the case ? then this is really huge ''concern'' , might as well double check my characters if anything are missing ..

It's all speculation just like how the Boss Egnigem card is highly speculated to be meg shoes in future patches that we may never get.

#8 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

Well this has already happen, there's no reason why dupers can't dupe OCP items since the process is probably the same as duping any item. But if they are targeting OCP items now apart from the usual MVP cards and zeny, it is very worrying.

OCP items has been the mainstream gear now and are constantly exchanging hands. People save up to 2-5b just to buy a S-Tier item.  

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Greetings,

In regarding lost items from character's inventory.

The correct approach to handle a missing item is by first checking the character inventory tabs properly, storage, alts, carts and Rodex mail.

If thorough search returns nothing then it is time to involve the GM staff. They have transaction logs so they will be able to track it down, such as if the item was dropped, traded, sold or removed.

In the case of the latter and if the item was found of illegal origins (e.g stolen/hacked/dup) then, the staff will remove the item and reverse any deals involved. Meaning, if the user has purchased an item for Zeny, then the Zeny will be returned and item removed.

For the OP's case, the staff will not disclose a ticket handling or account status due to privacy and security concerns.

mamagochi, if you are still having issues with the ticket please feel free to contact me or VModMango.

Topic is now closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users