#1 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:46 PM

Ok, first, I think this is all BS, so lets get that out of the way. I am also sort of pissed that I didnt get an e-mail about this or anything, so as a currently inactive player, I was angry that I had to find out about this European ban while reading a random MMO forum. That out of the way, how can we tell if an account was made in Europe or not? I ask, because I have many accounts, all under one Warp Portal account. Since I have been playing since 2002, several of those accounts were made in the US. I then moved to Europe in 2004, and made a few more accounts, and then moved back to the US. So how do I know, and how can I tell? Is the entire Warp Portal account getting wiped, just because an account or two might have been made in Europe?

#2 Twistex

Twistex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

Ok, first, I think this is all BS, so lets get that out of the way. I am also sort of pissed that I didnt get an e-mail about this or anything, so as a currently inactive player, I was angry that I had to find out about this European ban while reading a random MMO forum.That out of the way, how can we tell if an account was made in Europe or not? I ask, because I have many accounts, all under one Warp Portal account. Since I have been playing since 2002, several of those accounts were made in the US. I then moved to Europe in 2004, and made a few more accounts, and then moved back to the US. So how do I know, and how can I tell? Is the entire Warp Portal account getting wiped, just because an account or two might have been made in Europe?

Apparently they are just gonna delete you

#3 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:41 AM

Apparently they are just gonna delete you

Yep, ended up banned, with all accounts, dumping the whole Warp Portal account, taking my American accounts with it.

#4 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Freya

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

Yep, ended up banned, with all accounts, dumping the whole Warp Portal account, taking my American accounts with it.

At least you are not forum banned... yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users