Restore Enforce Shoes - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Restore Enforce Shoes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

Enforce Shoes were tone down form 100% def by pass to 20% because the GM felt it was too op. Now a few months later we have the Devil's Hand and it has 100% def by pass.

So would a GM answer why DH got a pass but Enforce Shoes is still at 20%?

#2 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:24 AM

So would a GM answer why DH got a pass but Enforce Shoes is still at 20%?

Because GMs have no idea about the game but listen to -certain- players

#3 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

Enforcer Shoes are considered a low/mid-tier item accessible to most ppls, so of course it cannot give an OP effect like 100% Def Bypass. Devil's Hand is considered an S-tier item that only the rich veterans and whales will possess, the 100% Def Bypass makes better sense here, though Id still want them to nerf it down to at most 50%.

#4 Caturae

Caturae

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:51 AM

Enforcer Shoes are considered a low/mid-tier item accessible to most ppls, so of course it cannot give an OP effect like 100% Def Bypass. Devil's Hand is considered an S-tier item that only the rich veterans and whales will possess, the 100% Def Bypass makes better sense here, though Id still want them to nerf it down to at most 50%.

lol I love how you're posting while high as a kite.

It's okay for an accessory to do 100% def bypass because arbitrary gacha rankings that mean nothing (you actually think the odds are fair in a lootbox LMFAO), but shoes, which are far more important (non-OCP accessories are typically very replaceable and thus not that important, ignoring how bad most accessory cards are, etc.), can't get it for "balancing reasons".

Sad truth is unless you RMT (and thus get MVP cards), you're not getting very useful accessory cards except for a couple niche mage jobs in very niche scenarios.

Edited by Caturae, 21 May 2018 - 10:52 AM.

#5 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:53 AM

I never said it was okay for an accessory to give 100% def bypass, I was just saying that to give 100% def bypass on a shoes that are easily accessible by average players is not okay. See the difference?

:p_hi:

#6 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:57 AM

simply because Devils Hand is for Suras and they need the buff in PvM.

Enforcer Shoes is only for GXes and everyone knows how this class got messed up in PvM.

#7 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

simply because Devils Hand is for Suras and they need the buff in PvM.

Enforcer Shoes is only for GXes and everyone knows how this class got messed up in PvM.

Only that every class gets to use devil hand since neither the item or the effects are locked behind having skills or the job

#8 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

No cash shop item should provide 100% def bypass, regardless of job, requirement or rarity. It’s just too late now. They should at least release the jRO combos to make MvPs relevant again.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:45 AM

If Enforcer was not readily available for everyone now, I would support to return Enforcer to its original effect. Since now it’s everywhere, it’s too late now. I suggest that in the future, no OCP’s should be nerf. People work hard for money to support the game.

No in-game items should be more OP than Cash items.

#10 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:49 AM

#titanicsong

#11 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:33 PM

hopefully at least 50% is restored  :happy:

#12 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

Enforcer shoes is S tier, the item rarity was sabotaged by the ocp remix. Giving it 100% or even 50% bypass with the current items(PDM,BS gloves, abusive robe) will provide more flexibility to the current GX builds.

Edited by Valtios, 21 May 2018 - 12:43 PM.

#13 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:51 PM

Enforcer shoes is S tier, the item rarity was sabotaged by the ocp remix. Giving it 100% or even 50% bypass with the current items(PDM,BS gloves, abusive robe) will provide more flexibility to the current GX builds.

As Valtios state, I think everyone just forgot Enforcer Shoes its a S-tier Item, wich btw many ppl spend lots of money to get it, just for a month later, the GMs decided to make it common. It is S-tier Item and shoudl remain that way. 

If ppl felt scammed after it becomes common, now they double-scammed the people who support the server and salary by that date. No wonder why we sould spend in this OCP if the S-tier Item has a possibility to get nerf 5 months later.

#14 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

Enforcer shoes could have been S tier if it hadn’t been nerfed, but since 100% def bypass became mere 20%, it was no longer an OP gear and it justified WP’s decision to make it a rather common item accessible to most ppls. If WP unnerf enforcer shoes, they will have to remove the huge number of existing enforcer shoes circulating on the server since too many ppls own the shoes already. It’s not going to happen, the players will go on a riot. And of course WP will not allow every player to possess an OP item, only rich veterans and whales will.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 21 May 2018 - 12:57 PM.

#15 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:57 PM

As Valtios state, I think everyone just forgot Enforcer Shoes its a S-tier Item, wich btw many ppl spend lots of money to get it, just for a month later, the GMs decided to make it common. It is S-tier Item and shoudl remain that way. 

If ppl felt scammed after it becomes common, now they double-scammed the people who support the server and salary by that date. No wonder why we sould spend in this OCP if the S-tier Item has a possibility to get nerf 5 months later.

This is exactly happening when Cash items are not OP enough to beat In-game items. People probably didnt spend a lot trying to get Enforcer, resulting in WP re-introducing Enforcer again at much higher rate.

Trying to nerf OCP items and make it inferior to in-game items will only backfire because one way or another, WP will need to make money ~ 

jRO is also very P2W. I was also told NovaRO is also very P2W. RO EXE in Thailand is doing very well I guess from their jam packed WoE videos and last time I butted in to play, there even sold all arrows in Cash shop. And tada, they're doing much better than iRO which is F2P.

#16 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

Enforcer Shoes were implemented as we received them. We are reviewing their effects this week to see if they should be buffed.

#17 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Enforcer Shoes were implemented as we received them. We are reviewing their effects this week to see if they should be buffed.

Camp while you are at it can you review excelion shield aswell?

#18 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Hmm what are you going to do with the other items that are nerfed then if you end up unnerfing enforcer shoes? For instances, the blacksmith gloves and magician gloves were wearable on both accessory slots on jRO, are you going to allow that too? And how about the ppls asking for unnerfing of excelion shield, are you going to change that too? If you listen to rants for enforcer shoes, expect to hear more and more complaints from ppls who want their other beloved cash shop items to be buffed. Hopefully you will make the right decision this time.

Edit: It already begun lol, see the post above mine, it’s your choice if you want this game to be cry to win(CTW).

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 21 May 2018 - 01:10 PM.

#19 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

How about Imperial Glove too? I’m sure you can give 1 second after cast delay to all RG skills. #CTW is new meta

#20 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Hmm what are you going to do with the other items that are nerfed then if you end up unnerfing enforcer shoes? For instances, the blacksmith gloves and magician gloves were wearable on both accessory slots on jRO, are you going to allow that too? And how about the ppls asking for unnerfing of excelion shield, are you going to change that too? If you listen to rants for enforcer shoes, expect to hear more and more complaints from ppls who want their other beloved cash shop items to be buffed. Hopefully you will make the right decision this time.

Edit: It already begun lol, see the post above mine, it’s your choice if you want this game to be cry to win(CTW).

I think enforcer is good the way it is now what sucks thou excelion shield you see from awesome shield it got nerf to junk shield I meant I don’t mind nerf a bit but excelion is way worse.

#21 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:29 PM

How about Imperial Glove too? I’m sure you can give 1 second after cast delay to all RG skills. #CTW is new meta

And my beloved magician gloves, WP needs to make it wearable on both slots like jRO does it, let’s embrace CTW if this is their answer, I am ready too.

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

And my beloved magician gloves, WP needs to make it wearable on both slots like jRO does it, let’s embrace CTW if this is their answer, I am ready too.

When every class one shots or two shots MvPs, doesn’t matter if it’s 10m or 100m, we can finally truly say classes are balanced. Then I can just be careless how there are tons of GX running around claiming they are weak because they can’t use shield and why Enrorcer needs to be re-buffed lolololol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 May 2018 - 01:34 PM.

#23 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

(...) If you listen to rants for enforcer shoes, expect to hear more and more complaints from ppls who want their other beloved cash shop items to be buffed.(...)

Come on, this is not the point /: Most of the times I agree with you, but this time is not coz I have just a pair of Enforcer Shoes, nor the fact i didnt use the item at all. Is not like the mag. glove came op buffed and then got nerfed. e.shoes its a special case wich got worst with the remix introduction, and even worst now with the nerf.

Be in the shoes of a person who spend much money to get it when it came as S-tier Item and then gets a slap with remix, then double slap with the nerf.

#24 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:48 PM

I feel scammed by these changes made by these -_- people. Same as buying ocp box and get tons of valkyrie drops. You recycled in via boxter coz it’s useless then suddenly, they put back it’s original effect.

#25 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:49 PM

This is exactly happening when Cash items are not OP enough to beat In-game items. People probably didnt spend a lot trying to get Enforcer, resulting in WP re-introducing Enforcer again at much higher rate.

Trying to nerf OCP items and make it inferior to in-game items will only backfire because one way or another, WP will need to make money ~

This is not true at all.

1. Enforcer shoes is BiS for non crit builds

2. Based on the huge amount of complaints about the OCP remix sabotage, it reflects that the OCP box that contained the shoes, was not a failure sales wise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users