How to make zeny in 2018 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to make zeny in 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

So guys, i've been out for some time and when i came back the itens i used to re-sell went from 400m to 1b. I don't know how to get money anymore.. Can you guys teach me a way to farm that is "guaranteed"? i don't have any luck on finding mvps on the map much less being able to kill them easely.

I have 1.8b to buy equipments and a RK 175, ranger 150, mechanic 147 and others 100 - 120, all of them have no gear.

I want to know if there's a map which enemies drop valuable that i can gather with greed if that's even worth to do in these days..

#2 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

Farm cards that are worth a lot. Archer skel, Abyss, Menblatt, etc. /go

#3 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:13 PM

Farm cards that are worth a lot. Archer skel, Abyss, Menblatt, etc. /go

Is there any other "guaranteed" way to make money? dropping cards is not very reliable..

Which class do you think it's better to farm? i have a Kagerou 100, Rebelion 102, Maestro 109, Shadow Chaser 103, GX 145, Geneticist 120, Sorcerer 113, Sura 105, Ranger 150, RG 105, Mechanic 147 and RK 175. I have 1,9b to gear one of them.

#4 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:15 PM

I'd recommend running old GH, faceworm, nightmare toy factory and endless tower, etc. Probably get your gene to 150 or so and then use that to run all instances.

#5 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Server:Quit

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

you don't even have to grind anything, just camp Ragial and sit in Eden and buy .......then boom 5-10b during refine event depending on how many you have prepare in your storage. Remember Mad Bunny event is coming soon so this is your chance. There are many other ways you can make zeny in IRO, it doesn't always have to be about grinding. 

Edited by RogerKhan, 25 May 2018 - 12:32 PM.

#6 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:26 PM

Make a merchant and over charge they are the money makers of RO.... :no1:

#7 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:36 PM

So guys, i've been out for some time and when i came back the itens i used to re-sell went from 400m to 1b. I don't know how to get money anymore.. Can you guys teach me a way to farm that is "guaranteed"? i don't have any luck on finding mvps on the map much less being able to kill them easely.

I have 1.8b to buy equipments and a RK 175, ranger 150, mechanic 147 and others 100 - 120, all of them have no gear.

I want to know if there's a map which enemies drop valuable that i can gather with greed if that's even worth to do in these days..

my way is ragial snipe. buy low and sell high

otherwise. farm like a 9-5 worker

instances that're worth farming

Faceworm = GFSS is lief

NTF = i dunno but i'm always getting mca here

and well the shortest instance that might or might not pay a huge amount because of card drop

3 min or less run = THE ROYAL BANQUET BIJOU INSTANCE

#8 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Make a merchant and over charge they are the money makers of RO.... :no1:

I already have a merchant, and i don't have much luck with it.. Last item i bought it took me 3 weeks to re-sell it and 50m cheaper than i bought it.

#9 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

you don't even have to grind anything, just camp Ragial and sit in Eden and buy .......then boom 5-10b during refine event depending on how many you have prepare in your storage. Remember Mad Bunny event is coming soon so this is your chance. There are many other ways you can make zeny in IRO, it doesn't always have to be about grinding. 

What itens do i have to sell? and when is the event coming up?

#10 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

buy massive amount of OCP ?

#11 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

Is there any other "guaranteed" way to make money? dropping cards is not very reliable..

Which class do you think it's better to farm? i have a Kagerou 100, Rebelion 102, Maestro 109, Shadow Chaser 103, GX 145, Geneticist 120, Sorcerer 113, Sura 105, Ranger 150, RG 105, Mechanic 147 and RK 175. I have 1,9b to gear one of them.

Selling KP items is always reliable.

#12 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:55 PM

GX can farm loot fast in nogg 02 if your willing to grind for hours, you can greed up about 100k per pile, so add that up, someGX can make 15m per hour there (or at least i was back in the day) also get some stone bucklers there make it +7 or +8 and feed for armor certs eventually, sell the rest is what i do NPC make a good chunk to spend if you broke. otherwise faceworm is easy 20m per run OGH is good if you have time to run it and collect the supplies and make your own boots for all your chars or sell it and buy what you need. another great way to make zeny is turn in with good items (low turn in with good cards/crimson katars/daggers) mid turn in with good cards, high turn in with good cards. keep all those bounty's and you can keep entering on the weeks of that monster and farm some easy moneys there.

also if your getting into buying and selling dont buy carded refined risky items, buy OCP recent ones cheap consumables and items that dont drop in price rapidly. and you should be pretty safe for some good profits.

or if your really bored +7 a ton of armors and go to the eat gear or +8 a ton of goggles and make costume ones to sell....

#13 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:14 PM

I wish they bring back Ragial cheap tab..

#14 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

What itens do i have to sell? and when is the event coming up?

Forget about grinding countless hours, if I were you i would be buying at least 100 crimson maces (Neutral) right now before Mad Bunny event. It doesn't have to be crimson mace (Neutral), there are some other items that guarantee really huge profit.  Why would you buy 100 crimson maces, made no sense right? That's all i'm going to say.

Edited by RogerKhan, 25 May 2018 - 03:07 PM.

#15 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

Learn to farm Faceworm instance efficiently, and also NTF .. just by doing this 2 instance already guarantee you some money .. :)

and also doing royal banquet daily and selling robes, or gamble by enchanting it ..

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:41 PM

I have 5k+ Ori and Elu ores ready for my at least 1k+ items to refine during Bunny  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#17 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

I have 5k+ Ori and Elu ores ready for my at least 1k+ items to refine during Bunny  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Holy -_- 5k + enrich ori and elu? Dude i thought I already did enough storing 20 enrich boxes. You're crazy!!!

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:54 PM

Holy -_- 5k + enrich ori and elu? Dude i thought I already did enough storing 20 enrich boxes. You're crazy!!!

That 3.5k Elu? That one was when I was buying the boxes for 135m for fun because Inflation hit and now one box is 350m lol

#19 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Forget about grinding countless hours, if I were you i would be buying at least 100 crimson maces (Neutral) right now before Mad Bunny event. It doesn't have to be crimson mace (Neutral), there are some other items that guarantee really huge profit. Why would you buy 100 crimson maces, made no sense right? That's all i'm going to say.

Do the crimson weapons still sell? I tought everyone wnt vicious mind now a days

#20 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Do the crimson weapons still sell? I tought everyone wnt vicious mind now a days

I sold like 40 +10 crimson mace last Mad Bunny event so.... idk it might not sell now ......but what from I've seen in ragial it 400m each .....I'm just saying.

Edited by RogerKhan, 25 May 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#21 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:17 AM

buy massive amount of OCP ?

What is OCP?

#22 EnableWhisperMode

EnableWhisperMode

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Server:Chaos A.D

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

What is OCP?

http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=455

#23 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:34 AM

What is OCP?

https://irowiki.org/...s_Care_Packages

#24 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:49 AM

That 3.5k Elu? That one was when I was buying the boxes for 135m for fun because Inflation hit and now one box is 350m lol

Hello again sir, I was wondering if you could still teach me how to kill naught sieger 1000 times a week with alts? 

#25 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

I would like to see a video of someone making 15m+/h on nogg road. I highly doubt it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users